- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 60

 

Hanna Jo

 

“It’s so nice to have my feet on the ground.” I say as I get off the bus. We just arrived in Brisbane.

 

Jessi starts to snicker. “And where exactly have your feet been?”

 

“Get your mind out of the gutter.” I smack her arm. She looks me over and I know what she’s thinking.  “For your information, that didn’t happen in the last 22 hours.”

 

“Damn, Ho Jo! Why the hell not?”  She asks as we walk in the venue.

 

“I wasn’t feeling well.” I shrug, still feeling a bit tired.

 

“Is everything okay?” Worry fills Jessi’s face. She places her hand on my forehead.

 

“I’m fine.” I assure her. “Honestly, I think I was just run down. Spent most of my time sleeping. I assure you, Alex took good care of me.”

 

Our conversation stops as we quickly walk past New Kids on the Block. I notice that Donnie isn’t there. Joe and Jon give us a quick wave. Honestly, I have nothing against them except Donnie. The rest of them have been rather nice.

 

We make our way into the Backstreet Boys dressing room.  Nick and Brian are busy getting their hair done. This morning is devoted to press. AJ is sitting on the couch taking pictures of himself.  I sit myself between him and Howie.

 

He presses a kiss to my cheek. “Hey Hanna Banana.” I hear the other guys laugh at the mention of my nickname. I feel the heat on my cheeks. I hate when AJ calls me that in public.

 

Pressing my lips to his, I give him a quick peck. “Hey Big Mac.”

 

I hear the guys chuckling at AJ’s nickname. I give him an innocent smile and bat my eyes. Nick says, “So, you have a big mac, do ya?”

 

“Hanna, I’m so going to get you for that.” AJ whispers in my ear.

 

Since, I’m feeling flirty and a little daring, I decide to take Jessi’s advice. “Payback’s a bitch, isn’t it?” My mouth covers his for a long scorching kiss. I don’t even care that everyone is watching.

 

“Damn, Hanna. I love you.” He says when we break apart. My heart swells with love for this man. “What is your plan for the morning?”

 

“I was thinking about doing some shopping. I need a few things.” I reply casually. I don’t want AJ finding out about what I have planned for him after the show.

 

“Have fun and be careful. Take a bodyguard with you.”  AJ says seriously.

 

 

 

Jessi and I are at an expensive boutique catering to provocative lingerie, bodyguard in tow. That is enough to make me run out of the store. Jessi eyes me, then the door, followed by a shake of her head. I guess we’re staying here. I notice that Bruce makes his way outside when he sees what’s inside the store.

 

“So Ho Jo, what do you have planned for AJ?” Jessi asks with a smirk, while looking at some barely there undergarments.

 

“Well, I’m not sure. I…I…was thinking about doing some….” I hesitate and lower my voice, “roleplaying.”

 

Jessi’s mouth opens forming a huge O. Then she places her hand on my forehead. “Are you still the same Hanna Jo? AJ certainly has turned you into a new woman.”

 

“Shut up.” I shove her. “It’s just…that…well, Alex has been so good to me. I am so naïve when it comes to anything sexual.  He’s taught me so much and I want to thank him.” I smiled thinking about everything he has educated me on since I met him.

 

“I think it’s wonderful.” Jessi says dreamily. “You are AJ are so cute together.”

 

My best friend is in such a good mood. I’m thrilled to see her acting this way. Most of the tour has been hell for her. Finally, she is happy and I think in love. She may not admit it yet, but she’s definitely smitten with Nick. “What’s got you so happy, Jess? Did you and Nick have a lot of hot sex on his bus?”

 

“Of course the sex was hot.” She comments while holding up a purple teddy. “But, gosh Hanna it was so much more. We spent time talking. Nick actually took the time to listen to my thoughts and my fears. No guy has ever done that. All they cared about was getting in my pants.”

 

“That’s because he loves you.”  I reply as I look through a rack of negligees.

 

She smiles at me. “So what do you plan on role playing with the Big Mac?”

 

“Ummm….I don’t know.” I reply looking down at the floor. “I’m not even sure I’ll be able to do it.”

 

“You can do it. It’s all about acting, baby.” She laughs. “You could always do teacher student. How about naughty nurse and patient?”

 

“Maybe.” I bite my lip. “What if I dressed up as a maid?”

 

“Then you can clean him up.” Jessi laughs as she holds up a sexy maid’s uniform.

 

“On second thought, maybe I shouldn’t do this.” I continue looking through a rack of costumes. I am surprised at some of the outfits I see. I don’t think I will be able to pull off role playing with AJ. I’m no actress. What if AJ laughs at me?

 

“Stop! Ho Jo you need to do this. I love the fact that this is your idea. AJ is going to think it’s hot when you surprise him.” Jessi says while going through another rack. “I have the perfect role for you.  You are going to be a hooker.”

 

I can’t contain my laughter. Jessi is too much. Me as a hooker?  “Are you out of your ever loving mind?” I squeal, a little too loud. The cashier gives me a dirty look.

 

“I definitely think you could pull it off. All you need is a wig and some slutty clothes. It’s perfect.” She starts rifling through a bunch of skimpy dresses.

 

Twenty minutes later, I’m loaded down with a wig and some very sexy clothing. On the way back to the hotel Jessi and I come up with a plan. I still can’t believe I’m doing this.  My thoughts are on AJ and want he’s going to think, when I hear Jessi sigh.

 

“What’s wrong?” I ask, knowing something is up.

 

“Nothing.” Jessi remarks jamming her phone into her purse. Her eyes are on the scenery passing us by.

 

“Bull. Something is up.” Jessi ignores me. “Come on, please tell me.”

 

“I just got a fucking text from that mother fucking bastard.” She is seething. I gasp at her comment. This can’t be happening. Why can’t Donnie leave her alone?

 

“What did he say?” I ask curiously. I know it can’t be good.

 

“He said I’d look sexier in the red one.”

 

“How…did he know what you we’re looking at in the store?” It scares me knowing that he knows Jessi’s every move. “It doesn’t make sense. He’s doing press, so how does he know you almost bought the red one?”

 

Jessi is visibly shaken by the text message. “That’s what scares me.”

 

I grab my phone from my purse and send a quick text to AJ. Silence fills the van as we get closer to the hotel. Waiting for AJ’s response is killing me. I know he’s busy, but I’m scared. It would be nice to have one day without Donnie bothering us. My phone beeps and it’s a message from AJ.

 

“Jessi, Donnie’s been doing press with the guys all morning. There is no way he could have followed us.”

 

She looks over at me. “Then he had someone follow us. I can’t believe that bastard would stoop that low. I guess this is payback for last night.”

 

“Jessi, you got to make sure you tell Nick.  Thank goodness the tour is almost over. Then you can get rid of him for good.”

 

“You know what. I’m not going to let him ruin the rest of the tour for me. I have you and Nick by my side.” She says as she jumps out of the van. I follow along. “It’s time to get you ready for tonight, Miss Ho Jo.”