- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 68

 

Hanna Jo

 

Nick and AJ decide to take us out for a night of dinner and dancing. They want to do something special for us. We haven’t been on a real date since the beginning of the tour. Jessi and I are excited about spending a night on the town.

 

Jessi looks stunning in her in one shoulder electric blue mini dress. I love how it has a sheer overlay. Jessi is being rather clingy with Nick. Something is up, but I know getting her to talk about it won’t be easy.

 

I keep smoothing down my dress. I feel gorgeous in this dress. It’s a violet strapless dress with a handkerchief skirt that is longer in the back. I’m not used to wearing a dress that comes to my mid-thigh.

 

“You look absolutely breathtaking.” AJ whispers in my ear.

 

I blush once again. “I know.” I giggle. “You’ve told me already. I may begin to believe it.”

 

“I wouldn’t say it if it weren’t true.” He presses a kiss to my temple as the waiter brings dessert.

 

“Mmm, my favorite.” Nick says as a chocolate mousse is set before him.

 

Another one is placed in front of AJ and me. AJ takes the spoon and puts a generous helping on. He starts feeding me. It’s delicious. If we weren’t in a restaurant I’d want to do naughty things.

 

“Let me feed you.” I say, while taking the spoon from AJ’s hand. I dip it in the mousse. Slowly, I place the spoon partially into his mouth. Then I pull it back, so the mousse is on AJ’s lips. Quickly, I look around, happy no one is paying attention to us. My tongue sensuously samples the dessert on his lips. He opens his mouth and letting my tongue inside. The taste of chocolate and AJ is enough to send me over the edge.

 

“AHHEMM.” Jessi clears her throat. I pull away from AJ with a smile. She starts to laugh. “Maybe we should freshen up before we head out.”

 

Once we are in the bathroom, I notice that Jessi seems nervous. She starts fixing her make up.  “Jessi is everything okay?”

 

“Everything is fine. Why do you ask?” She puts her lipstick in her purse.

 

I watch her, knowing she’s not telling me the truth. “You just seem off.”

 

“What do you mean by off?” Jessi’s face turns serious.

 

“I know you like Nick a lot, but I’ve never seen you so clingy.” I reply honestly, as I wash my hands.

 

“It’s nothing, Hanna. Don’t worry about it.” She smiles. “Just enjoy your night with AJ. He can’t stop starring at you in that dress. I think he’s undressing you in his mind.”

 

Both of us start to laugh. For once I don’t blush. I gave Jessi hug. “Nick is doing the same thing. Jessi, if something is bothering you, please talk to me or Nick. We’re here to help you.”

 

“I know. Hanna Jo, you’re my best friend. I trust you with my life. I promise after the tour, I won’t be such a Debbie Downer when it comes to things. I want to get back to being myself. Thank you for being my support. I don’t think I could have survived this tour without you.”

 

We pull apart, and wipe our eyes. “Enough with the tears, our men are waiting for us.”

 

“Yes, our men are waiting for us to dance the night away. Then I’m going to make love to Nick all night long.”  Jessi grins. I decide to trust her and focus on enjoying my evening.

 

 

 

“Dance with me Han.” AJ suggests with a smile on his face. Jessi and Nick are grinding on the dance floor.

 

“I can’t dance.” I say while AJ pouts. “Well, I can’t dance like that.” I point to our friends.

 

“I bet you could. You know I love the way you feel against me.” He murmurs in my ear.

 

I love the way I feel against AJ, but there is no way I’m going to do that in public. I have my limits. It would take a lot of alcohol in my system to dance like that.

 

“How about you teach me to dance like that in private?” I trail a finger up his arm. The look on his face tells me his answer. “The next slow dance is yours Alex.”

 

We don’t have to wait long before a slow song is flowing through the club. I watch Nick pull Jessi close to him as we walk out onto the floor. I wrap my arms around AJ’s neck as he draws me near.

 

“Now this is what I like.” He places his hands on my hips. “I can’t wait to get this dress off of you.”

 

“Who says I’m going to let you do that?” I tease, feeling flirty.

 

“Then, I’ll make love to you with it on.”

 

We both sway in time to the music. I lay my head on his shoulder. No words are spoken, but the moment is perfect. I feel fortunate to have met a man that loves me like AJ does. I never thought I would fall in love.

 

“Alex?”  I look up at him.

 

“Yes, Hanna.” He speaks softly, while we hold each other close.

 

“Do you….would you? Will you meet my parents after the tour is over? I’m mean once everything is settled down.” I ask hesitantly.

 

“Han, I would do anything for you. That includes meeting your parents. I know you don’t have the best relationship with them, but they are part of who you are. I know it’s important to you. They’re your family.” He kisses my forehead tenderly.

 

“I know. I just worry that they will judge you without getting to know you. Mom and Dad think the outside package has to fit a certain mold for the inside package to be what they consider perfect.”  I explain, trying not to hurt his feelings.

 

“Baby, I have a thick skin. I couldn’t do my job without having one. Nothing your parents can do or say would make me love you less. You know the true me and that is all that matters.”

 

“You know it won’t just be my mom and dad. It will be all my brothers and sisters.” I giggle thinking about AJ meeting my huge family.

 

“How many brothers and sisters do you have, again?” He spins us around.

 

“I have six brothers and four sisters. Plus, my oldest brother Abe is married and has four kids. Aunt Patty says his wife; Mary is pregnant again with twins.” I tell him about my family. “Isaac, who is twenty, just got married and his wife is expecting.”

 

“You have a very fertile family.” AJ comments with nervous laughter.

 

“Yes, we do.” I giggle. “You don’t have to worry. There’s no way I’m ready for babies yet.”

 

“You’d make a beautiful mom.” He says.

 

“In the future, right now I’m having the time of my life with the sexist man alive.”  I pull his face to mine for a full blown melt your panties kiss. All talk of babies is forgotten.