- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By: Rachel

Copyright 2013

 

Chapter 70

 

Hanna Jo

 

Once Nick and Jessi reunite, I make my way back to AJ’s room. Jessi will be safe with Nick. He really loves and cares about her. Whatever happened tonight, I pray that Jessi will be able to fix what is wrong. It comforts me knowing she found a good man like Nick.

 

I open the door and see AJ sitting on the bed in his boxers. I give him a slight smile as I walk over to him. “Hey.”

 

“Hey yourself. Is everything okay, Han?”  He asks, as he stands up. He pulls me into his chest. I rest my head on his shoulder.

 

“Jessi is back. That’s all that matters. I don’t know the whole situation, but I know it has to do with Donnie. I’m just glad she’s back.”

 

“I know you were scared.” I feel his lips on my temple, and I feel safe.

 

“Jessi is my best friend. If something were to happen to her…I…I don’t know what I’d do.” Tears fill my eyes. “Jessi’s done so much for me. I wouldn’t be who I am today without her.”

 

“She’s safe with Nick. He’s going to take good care of her.” AJ steps back from me, but doesn’t let me go. He gets ready to say something, but I quickly interrupt.

 

“I can’t stand Donnie Wahlberg. He’s such an asshole. What he’s doing is wrong, and he keeps getting away with. I just wish it would stop.” I let it all out, and it feels good.   

 

“Tell me how you really feel.” AJ teases me with a huge smirk.

I punch him in the arm. “Shut up! That guy is a creeper. Seriously, I’m afraid of him.”

 

“Baby, you don’t have to worry. I’m here to protect you.” AJ states seriously. “There’s no way I would let that prick hurt you.”

 

“But the two of you seemed to be such good friends during the U.S. tour.”  I move away and start to undress. It’s been an exhausting day and I’m ready for bed.

 

“We were, but he’s different on this tour. Plus, with all the shit he’s pulled and the lifestyle he leads, I don’t want to be his friend.” AJ says as he stares at me in my bra and panties.

 

I feel myself blush. I’m still not used to having a man look at me with desire. “Stop looking at me like that.” I giggle like a school girl.

 

“Hanna Banana you’re so sexy, how can I stop looking?”  He walks over to me and unclasps my bra. His rough hands cup my breasts, as he stands behind me. I’m putty in his hands when he touches me.

 

“Oh no you don’t.” I attempt to free myself from him. “It’s late. You have to get up in a few hours.”

 

His hands don’t leave me. Instead he starts rolling my nipples between his index fingers and thumbs. My body falls back against his. He’s playing dirty tonight. I hear myself moaning while he sucks and tastes my neck. “I remember saying I was going to make love to you tonight.”

 

“I know you did. Tonight has been eventful and I’m tired.” I step away from him. After I put on my nightgown, I turn back toward AJ. He’s sitting on the edge of the bed pouting. Now I feel guilty for turning him down. “You know I love you, Alex.”

 

“I know you do. I just love making love to you, baby. Plus you’ve never said no.”

 

“Oh, Alex.” I sit down on his lap. I press my hand to his face. “I’m going to be asleep once my head hits the pillow. I don’t think making love will be much fun for you if I’m dead to the world.”

“Yeah, I’ve done some kinky shit, but fucking you while you sleep is just weird.” He makes a funny face at me, and I start to laugh hysterically.

 

“You are so odd. It’s a good thing I love you.” I plant a noisy kiss on his cheek. “Let’s go cuddle in bed. I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow night. We’ll spend all night after the concert making love.

 

“That sounds perfect.” He says as we make ourselves comfortable under the covers. “I love you Hanna Jo.”

 

I snuggle in closer. “I love you, Alexander James.”

 

 

 

The obnoxious buzzing of the alarm wakes me up. AJ continues sleeping through it. I crawl over his body and shut it off. I hate waking up early. “Big Mac, wakey wakey.” I whisper in his ear.

 

“Five more minutes mom.” He grumbles. I can’t help but laugh.

 

“No, you need to wake up now. You have a beautiful woman in your bed.” He doesn’t budge. I know what will wake him up.

 

I slowly move under the covers, thankful that AJ sleeps in the buff. There it is in all its glory. My hand gently slides up his cock. That brings it to attention. I’m amazed that he hasn’t woken up. My mouth moves towards the tip. I can’t believe I’m going to do this. Jessi will be proud of me.

 

My tongue moves out to lick his tip. AJ moves a tiny bit, but he doesn’t wake up. Being bold, I lick up his shaft and back down.  Then I lick up the back of his cock until I get to his balls. I take my time licking and sucking each one.

 

“MMM….Hanna” AJ moans in his sleep. That puts a smile on my face.

 

I look at the head glistening with precum. Slowly, I lick the smooth surface. Then I take it in my mouth, teasing it lightly with my teeth. I feel AJ’ body move, loving that he is starting to react. My mouth inches up his cock. At first I move slow, but I change the pace and suck a little faster.

 

AJ sits up. “Damn, Hanna. What are you doing to me?”

 

“I’m waking you up.” I smile at him. “Would you like me to continue?”

 

“Fuck yeah!” He lies back down, as his phone rings. “I’m not going to answer that.”

 

My sensible side kicks in. “What if…its important? It’s too early. You better answer it.

 

AJ grabs his phone off the nightstand. “What the fuck do you want?....You’re shitting me.  I’ll be down in five minutes. Fuck off, Howie.”

 

“Is everything okay?” I ask, as I watch AJ’s erection deflate.

 

“Damn, I was supposed to be downstairs a half an hour ago. Must have forgotten to change my alarm.”

 

“That sucks.” I move back to my spot in bed.

 

AJ is up and throwing some clothes on. “Han, I loved the way you were waking me up. You’ll have to finish that later.”

 

I can’t help my giggle. I love that fact that I am able to pleasure my man. It makes me feel confident and sexy.  Two things I never thought I would be. “I promise I will make it up to you later..”

 

He walks over and gives me a quick kiss. Once he leaves I lie back and think about how much I love this man. Life is pretty good at this moment.