- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Dottie

Copyright 2014

 

Chapter 95

 

Jessi

 

I turn to Nick smiling. He seems to be shocked.  “What the hell was that?”

I slap his arm.  “Ho Jo proposed and AJ said yes. Weren’t you paying attention?”

 

I stand up to straighten the room, throwing away soda cans and empty chip bags.  Nick grabs my thigh to hold me close to him.  “You two planned this?  The game?”

 

I laugh and nod. “Of course we did!  It was perfect, wasn’t it?” I pull away from him and continue cleaning up.  Then I hear…something. I turn to Nick.  “Sweetie, what is that?”

 

He looks up at me confused.  “What’s what?”

 

I sigh, holding up my hand for him to be quiet.  The noise gets louder.  Moans.  I blush crimson, but at the same time I’m thrilled for Hanna Jo.  Turning to Nick I say, “Want to take a walk?”

 

He shakes his head.  “Not really.”  My fiancé must be deaf.  I sigh, turning on the television, hoping to drown out AJ and Ho Jo having sex.

 

Nick glances at me as I flip through the channels.  “So, Jessi?” 

 

I glance at him.  “Yeah?”

 

He smirks.  “God of Orgasms?”

 

I shake my head blushing.  “Shut up, ok?”

 

He chuckles.  “It’s ok, Sweetie. I know you wrote it for the game, but that’s a good one.”

 

I turn to him, both confused and a little hurt. “Nick, I actually wrote that the day after we first had sex.”

 

He shakes his head.  “Come on, really? That doesn’t sound like you at all.”

 

I wiggle away from him. “Why not? Nick, haven’t you realized WHY Hanna Jo and I was following the tour to begin with?”

 

He looks bewildered.  “I thought because you’re fans.”

 

I nod.  “And, as fans, don’t you realize a hot topic of conversation among your fans is the size of your dick? How good you are in bed?  Who’s the best?  My God, we didn’t plan on falling in love.  With all the shit I was dealing with, I was just hoping for a good romp in the sack.”

 

His expression turns to one of hurt.  “That’s all you wanted from me?”

 

I sigh, not believing we’re getting ready to fight over something so stupid.  “I said ‘AT FIRST’ Nick.  I didn’t expect anyone to ever fall in love with me after all I had done.  I figured the most I could hope for was physical.”

 

I stand up and walk to the balcony door, sliding it open and stepping out into the fading light as the sun sets over the water.  Nick follows me.  “Jessi, I’m not…I’m sorry…I guess I just assumed you were there because you loved me.”

 

I turn to face him. “I did love you.  But Nick I didn’t KNOW you. It wasn’t a ‘happily ever after’ kind of love.  It was infatuation.  I had stardust in my eyes for you. You turned out to be so much more than I expected.  You were a man, not just a star.  A real man.  You made me weak, you made me blush…and you damn sure made me horny.  But most of all…Nick you made me feel loved.  Needed.  Safe.  You were so much more than I bargained for…but in the beginning…believe me Darling, that first night, you were definitely the God of orgasms.”

 

A slow, sexy smirk crosses his face.  “What about now?  Think I can repeat the performance?”

 

I giggle seductively.  “Baby you have and you do every time we make love.”

 

He pulls me against his hard body.  “What do you want to do My Love?”

 

I smile at him, playing with his hair.  “Let’s watch porn to drown out Hanna Jo and AJ.”

 

He throws his head back and laughs.  “You know what porn does to me, don’t you?”

 

I nod quickly.  “Yes. It gives you horny ideas and you take me to bed and make love to me until I can’t move.”

 

He snorts.  “Baby, after watching porn, what we do is fuck…I make love to you all the rest of the time.”

 

I lick his lower lip, teasing his tongue when it comes out.  “Well, then, Master Thor, as your humble slave, I beg of you…fuck me.”

 

He laughs at my wicked request.  The laugh that turns me to mush.  “Your wish is my command Baby.”

 

He carries me back inside and into our bedroom.  He grabs the remote while I open the drapes.  He shoots me a questioning glance.  I giggle. “We’re hundreds of feet off the ground.  The only peeping toms will be the birds Baby.  I want to see you.”

 

He blushes as only Nick can.  On him it looks like pride.  “You want to look at me Jessi?”

 

I nod emphatically.  “Most definitely.  The God of orgasms should NEVER wear clothing in the presence of his most ardent admirer.”

 

He starts to tug his t-shirt over his head but stops as my hands unbutton my blouse.  I make a show of undressing for him.  I see him lick his lips as more and more of my skin is uncovered.  When I’m down to my bra and panties, I whisper, “Nick…find a movie.”

 

He groans.  “Fuck Baby, I’d rather make a movie of us.”

 

I shake my head slowly. “You already did that.  Come on, let’s see if we can out do Big Mac and Ho Jo.”

 

He grins widely.  “Baby, where were you when we shared a tour bus?”

 

I giggle, crawling onto the bed as he flops down beside me.  “So you got to hear him a lot?”

 

Nick rolls his eyes.  “AJ likes to put on a show, the big perv.”

 

I slide my hand over his bare thigh. “You’re saying you didn’t enjoy listening to him?”

 

He shakes his head.  “Not after a while. The first time or two, sure. I was barely 18 and everything made me horny.  AJ knew it, the piece of shit.  Then I got to the point I’d rather have my own girl than jack off listening to him.”

 

I see his attention captured by the screen and I turn, seeing a couple going at it on a pool table.  I smile to myself, knowing that he dreams of us doing it on a pool table someday soon.  Making a mental note to make that wish come true I slide closer and whisper, “Let’s not talk about AJ having sex.  Watch the movie Nick.”

 

He glances at me. “What are you going to do?”

 

Sliding my hand into my panties I whisper, “Get ready for Thor.”