- Text Size +
"Wake up." Nick whispered in Brian's ear. Brian ignored him and continued to sleep on.

"Brian, Wake up!...Hey! I said wake up!" Nick yelled while shaking him back into reality.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm awake. Now what?" Brian replied groggily, rubbing his eyes and waiting for them to adjust.

"We have rehearsals in...about an hour so we need to get ready." Nick replied calmly.

Brian on the other hand was aggravated. "An hour?"

Nick nodded clearly not seeing any problem in waking Brian up early for a rehearsal happening an hour from now.

"Geez, Nick, why didn't you wake me up thirty minutes from now?" Brian asked. Before Nick could answer Brian cut him off. "You know I haven't been able to sleep for the past three weeks this had to have been the most sleep I've gotten in awhile."

Nick just looked at Brian for a couple seconds."Sorry. I just wanted to have somebody to talk to. Kevin's in the studio, and I havn't told him yet."

Nick shook off this thought,he shrugged and offered a smile. Brian shook his head, "Why not? You told AJ already.We both know you have to tell him frack.It's been a week and I think you know the reaso-..." "Hey, Hello, Nick! Are you listen to me?" Brian said snapping his fingers to get Nick's attention.

"Huh?" Nick said looking up. Brian sighed.