- Text Size +
After an hour......


"I wonder when you'll start showing?" Nick poses the question as if it's totally normal to be discussing Brian's pregnancy.

"I don't know. Maybe the same time you do." Brian answered as he looked at himself in the full-length mirror.

Nick came up behind him wrapping his arms around Brian's stomach. Two reflections stared back at them.

Look at us frack, One with no father and one with three."

Nick smiled giving Brian a soft kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" Brian asked.

"For being my best friend." Nick answered."You are going to make one hell of a father, Bri."

Brian blushed. "You think so?"

"I know so." Nick answered."Of course.. no matter what happens you will be the perfect dad." he said reassuringly and seriously to Brian.

"Your be great too, Bro." Brian told Nick.


In another part of town....


Justin slammed the phone down.He was in his hotel room laying on the couch.

"What was that about?" Lance asked looking at the phone in Justin's lap.

"Nothing" Justin said his voice shaking, trying to get rid of the thought.

"Didn't sound like nothing." Lance laughed.
"You were yelling so loud I heard you in the bathroom."

Justin's eyes got big for a second. "You heard me?"

"Well, Not your words but you WERE loud." Lance shrugs.

Justin sighs "Sorry Man."

Lance laughed "Don't worry about it."