[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: (or, four times Brian Littrell carried his boys, and one time they carried him)

Inspired by the fact that Brian's arms are ridiculous and he can pick up everyone...well, that and the fact that he's also good at taking care of everyone. Some of this painful, but I promise some isn't.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian, Group
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Incest, Slash M/M
Challenges:
Series: OT5 Verse
Chapters: 3
Completed: No
Word count: 12986
Read: 821
Published: 04/05/15
Updated: 05/08/15
Story Notes:
Now that I realize that slash is at least somewhat rare around here, I feel really bad for not catching that on the warnings list at first as a thing I needed to add, but I've fixed that now! I've gotten so used to slash making up the vast majority in most of my fandoms that it just never occurred to me that that might not be the case here x.x

SO, just to make sure this is labeled the best I can, this story is absolutely slash, in every direction possible, lol This story is set in a universe that I will probably post other fics from, if you guys enjoy this one(I've already got about 20,000 words of other things from this verse on my computer, lol). In this verse, the guys are all in a poly relationship together. (They've seriously become my OT5; I can't seem to separate them.)

All major events/points in time pretty much stay the same, and the five chapters of this are not at all in chronological order but jump around to points in time all the way from the late 90's-2012.

1. 01. AJ by whreflections [ - ] (3402 words)
I have to say, I'm a little nervous posting this. I always am writing for a new fandom, but this fandom it's...it's very old and established and from what I can gather most of the writers have been doing this for YEARS. I've been writing for years now but not for these boys and just...

I'm getting back into this world, and coming into it with fic writer's eyes for the first time. I guess what I'm worried about most is that my level of authenticity when it comes to references to real dates and events won't match up to the people who've been doing this forever, so...I guess that's my disclaimer. My information may not all be perfect, but I'm doing my best to tell good stories anyway. I hope you guys enjoy them.

2. 02. Kevin by whreflections [ - ] (5782 words)
Thank you to everyone who read the first chapter and enjoyed this; I hope you guys like this part too

3. 03. Nick by whreflections [ - ] (3802 words)