- Text Size +
Being back in Florida was bittersweet, I hated saying goodbye to everyone, especially Baylee. After landing in Palm Beach, Denise was there to pick me up much to my dismay. She and I argued for hours about it, she was still the mama I never had… she always made sure I was took care of.

“Happy to be back?” She asked as we got on the interstate. I nodded, but she knew I wasn’t being fully honest with her. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, Den. Just missing a few things, that’s all.” I said, “Nothing I won’t lose.”

“Okay baby, so, who was the band that you get to produce?” She asked with a smile. I rolled my head and looked at her, smiling.

“You’d never guess.” I said, “Backstreet Boys.”

“Really? Holy crap. AJ didn’t even tell me that.” She said, I knew she was lying.

“Yes he did, he tells you everything.” I said with a small laugh. She nodded as we got into West Palm Beach city limits. Ten minutes later, we were home.

“When is the video shoot?” She asked, as we got out of her car.

“Next week. We’re flying to Boston, it’s the last video for the Never Gone album.” I replied as we walked into her house. Tony sat in his recliner, his head was pressed against the back, his eyes were closed. He looked too peaceful not to wake up, but if I didn’t wake him up it would be me. I sat in his lap, and laid my head on his shoulder. I grabbed my phone and opened the camera, snapping a picture of us. I sent it in a group text to the guys and girls with the caption: “Finally home and this old geezer sleeps!”

“I’m not camera ready.” He said, his eyes were still closed. I giggled and hugged him tightly, kissing his cheek. “Good to have you back.”

“Good to be back Pops.” I replied, as he rocked us back and forth. I felt like a kid again, the memories were what I ran on always.

“I know two babies that missed you a a lot.” Denise said, leaning against the threshold. She was holding my two dogs, Minky and Monty. She put them on the floor, they made a mad dash to me. I slid in the floor and was tackled by the two. I giggled, letting them lick my cheeks. Once they had enough of excitement, they laid by my sides.

“Babe, you can go upstairs and take you a nap okay?” Denise asked, I nodded and stood up, hugging both her and Tony before I made my way upstairs to ‘my’ room. I laid on the bed and got comfortable, Minky and Monty jumped up on the bed with me and each got on the sides of me. It wasn’t long before I fell into a deep slumber.

What felt like five minutes, was only five hours. I woke up to my phone going on repeatedly. I grabbed my phone seeing AJ was calling. I groaned pressing send. “Hello?” I whispered, into the phone hearing him laugh.

“You okay?” He wondered, I nodded as if he could see me.

“What time is it?” I asked, burying myself deeper into the bed, if that was even possible.

“It’s seven here, so ten there. Did I wake you up?” He questioned, I nodded once more.

“Yeah, but I’m fixing to get up and head to my house.” I replied, my eyes still closed. “I’m in the extra bedroom at your mama’s. I didn’t know I was this tired, until now.”

“Jet-lag is a bitch. I just wanted to see if you were alright. You think we can talk more?” He asked, as I sat up and yawned.

“I rather talk face to face, Al.” I said, “I don’t like talking about serious issues over the phone.”

“I know, and that’s why,” He said, as the door to the bedroom I was in opened. It was AJ, “I’m here.” He said, hanging up the phone. Minky and Monty both woke and barked a couple of times before settling back down.

“Al why are you here?” I asked, wiping the sleep out of my eyes. He sat at the foot of the bed and beamed up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows wanting answers.

“I wanted to come back to Florida for a little bit.” He said, shrugging his shoulders. Something wasn’t right with him. Yes, we may have gotten back into the swing of things, I may have forgiven him, but I knew something was up.

“Right, why don’t you just cut the bullshit and tell me why you’re really here.” I said, tilting my head to the right, “No bullshitting either Al.”

“I just wanted to come, is that such a crime?” He asked, his hands were shaking profusely.

“The hell is wrong with you Alex?” I asked, watching tears roll down his cheeks. “Al you have two seconds to tell me what’s wrong with you or I will make you cry.”

“She’s been cheating on me for the past year. I got home and there she was fucking not one, but two men.” He said, his hands forming in fists. This struck a nerve deep within me, yeah we may have had a rough past, but this… cheating is something that I will never get over.

“Where she at now?” I asked, getting out of the bed. He put his hand on my arm and stopped me. “Alexander where is she?”

“She’s back in California at my house.” He said, dropping his head.

“Why the fuck is she at your house?” I asked, looking at him more pissed off than I could ever be.

“She don’t have a place to go.” He said, as I forcefully pulled my arm out of his grasp. I grabbed Minky and Monty before walking downstairs and saw Denise and Tony sitting on the couch together.

“I’ll be back shortly.” I said, hugging them both.

“Mada no! Don’t!” I heard AJ yell behind me.

“Love yal.” I said, before I walked out their house. I found my way walking down the street to my house, once I was at my house, I put Minky and Monty in their kennels with food and water. After handling them, I grabbed my car keys and walked back out, seeing AJ there leaning against my car. “Get out the way AJ.”

“No, don’t. She’s not worth going to jail over.” He said, trying to stop me. I started laughing and rolled my eyes.

“I won’t go to jail. I’ll make sure of that.” I said, looking at him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly.

“Please don’t go.” He whispered, his voice broke with every word.

“When I get back to California for the Ink’d photoshoot, I will go by and see her. She won’t be in your house and if you try to stop me, I will beat your ass once I’m done beating hers. Capiche?” I asked as I pulled away from him. His eyes widened, but he complied.

“Can we go to the beach?” He wondered, I nodded and pulled him towards my house. I unlocked the door and stepped aside for him to go in. He was almost mesmerized, I chuckled and shook my head, pulling him through the house to the back yard—the beach.

“Here you are, the beach.” I said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. “So, why are you here and she’s there? I still can’t get of the fact that she’s still at your fucking house. AJ, are you goddamned stupid?”

He sighed, “I know I am. I should’ve made her leave.”

I started laughing, “You don’t worry about that. After I put the Fear of God in her, she’ll change her ways.” He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Never thought you and I would be back on our old stomping grounds.”

“Me either. It’s nice though.” He said, I agreed.

“It is. Peaceful, not busy like LA.” I said, laying my head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry about what happened with her, Al.”

“Thanks, but its water under the bridge.” He said as we walked out onto the shoreline. The moon reflected on the water, it was a beautiful site. “Do you mind if I stay here with you?”

“Sure, that’s no problem.” I said, mesmerized by the ocean tides. They were different than the West Coast, they were more calm and it was a nice feeling. There was something about the tides that calmed me down. The breeze flowed through the air, sending hard chills down my spine. I snaked my right arm through AJ’s left arm, and snuggled up to him.

He chuckled lightly, and pulled his arm from me then wrapped it around my shoulders. I sighed, turning into him, draping my left leg over his. His right hand hooked under my thigh, holding me closer.

“I want to kill her.” I said, breaking the silence. He chortled and shook his head.

“Why?” He questioned, kissing my head.

“Because no matter what anyone does in their life, good or bad, no one deserves to be cheated on. When you love someone you love them and only them; not them and other people.” I explained, closing my eyes, “Even after the shit that went down with us way back when, you still don’t deserve it.”

“Well, hearing you say that means a lot. Maybe it’s karma, maybe I deserved it.” He said, shrugging. I furrowed my eyebrows and straddled his lap, taking his face in my hands.

“I don’t give a fuck if you killed someone, you do not deserve to be cheated on. You are a good man, you care about people that you let in your life. You did not deserve this, okay?” I asked, knowingly my nostrils were flaring. I wasn’t happy with the comment he made. Before I knew it, my lips were on his. I couldn’t push the electric shock that went through my body from it.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer to him. Resting my hands on his shoulders, his tongue slid across my bottom lip begging for an entrance. I smiled, letting him in. Our tongues fought for dominance, he came out on top.

His hands ran down to my butt, squeezing each cheek tightly. I moaned against his lips, making him smile. He kissed down my neck, finding the one spot that was always sacred. My hands tangled themselves in his hair, pulling his head gently back; my lips were back on his in an instant. His hands roamed up my back, his right holding the back of my neck. My hands fiddled with the hem on his shirt. My hands roamed his stomach, up to his chest.

I slipped his shirt over his head, taking his beanie with it. His hands slipped under mine, his fingers dragging along my skin, giving me chills. I drug my fingernails down his chest, over his pecks to his biceps. I gripped tightly, pressing my lips to his neck, biting and nibbling every so often, getting seductive groans every time. My lips found their way back to his.

“I want you.” He whispered against my lips. I nodded, kissing him hungrily. I pulled back and looked into his eyes, who had a glare from the moon. His hands slipped my shirt over my head, laying it beside us. “Let me show you everything.”

“Take me there.” I whispered in reply. His lips were back on mine, his hands met with my bra clasp, and in a instant, my bra was off to the side. His hands went to my shorts, undoing them and pushing them down. I shimmied out of them then pushed him back onto the clothes, and kissed from his lips to the 69 tattoo around his belly button.

My hands found his belt buckle, I undid it quickly, then unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxer’s down. “Let me.”

“Shh.” I whispered, kissing down his happy trail, over his hips and to his hardened length. I wrapped my right hand around his shaft, my lips on his tip. He let out a struggled groan, his breath hitching in his throat. I started pumping his shaft in a circular motion as I took him in as much as I could.

“God damn babe.” He groaned, his hands gripped my shoulders, massaging them lightly. I smiled, suctioning his shaft, taking him fully deep throated. I cupped his balls in my hand, massaging them as my head bobbed up and down. “Fuck Madalay, oh fuck.”

I smiled, before I came up making a popping noise. I kissed up his stomach to his chest, I straddled his lap, settling gently on his hardened length. I moaned loudly, arching my back, keeping my hands on his chest, my fingernails digging into his pecks. “Fuck Alex.”

His hands settled on my hips, his own fingers digging into the skin. I started rocking my body at a slow and steady pace. I didn’t want this to be a quick fuck, I wanted more. He was electricity, and I enjoyed the feeling and sensation. “You’re so tight, I fucking love it.”

“You feel so good inside of me.” I whispered, as he sat up pressing his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, my pace getting quicker than before. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me against him tightly. His lips were attached to my neck, I moaned loudly as he bit my spot.

He laid back down, pulling me with him. He began thrusting in and out at a faster pace, my hips met his with each thrust, making us both moan aloud. His lips found mine once more, keeping my moans suppressed as best as he could. I kissed down the side of his neck, to his Adam’s apple biting down gently. I smiled as he moaned my name, after one last kiss to his Adam ’s apple, I sat up and swiveled around, facing the ocean. I started riding him, moaning his name as often as my g-spot was hit.

He sat up, his chest against my back, his arm wrapped around my chest, holding me close to him. His right hand roamed up to my neck, I laid my head back on his shoulder, pressing my lips to his. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you,” I moaned out, as his fingers found their way to my clit, playing with the swollen bud. “Fuck Alex.” His fingers went in a faster motion, bringing me to my peek. “Oh god, Alex.”

“I want you to cum with me.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded, grinding my hips with his. My hand fell on his wrist, digging my fingernails as I came to my peek. “You ready?”

I nodded, dropping my head forward, moaning loudly. Our breathing became quicker, I started riding him harder and quicker, sending us both over edge. He held my sweaty body against his, as I rode out our orgasm; my head on his shoulder as he filled me with is seed. My legs were like jello, my whole body was to be honest. “Oh my fucking god.”

“Exactly.” He said as he kissed my shoulder to my neck. “We need to go shower.”

I nodded and stood up carefully, my legs were numb and shaking. Alex noticed before he picked our clothes up. He picked me up carefully, hooking one arm under my knees, and one wrapping around my waist. “I felt like I went to heaven.”

“Me too. I’ve never had that happen to me before.” He said as he began to walk back into my house. I directed him where to go, in the matter of minutes, we were in my bathroom. He sat me on the counter as he ran the water, letting the water get to temperature.

He turned back at me, picking me up. I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist, as he walked us in the shower. My feet touched the stone floor, as we stood under the water. I felt his hardened cock pressing into my back.

“So we meet again.” He whispered huskily in my ear. I bit my lip, and looked at him. I nodded, turning around pressing my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and picked me up. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist as he pressed me up against the wall of the shower.

I arched my back as his lips found their way to my neck, nipping, sucking, and biting my skin lightly. I moaned loudly, as he pushed me further up the shower wall, and kissed down my breasts. His lips closed on my left nipple, sending me into a fit of moans. My fingers entwined in his hair, tugging his head back up to mine.

His tongue fell in my mouth, wiggling with mine. He moaned and shuddered as I licked the top of his mouth. I broke from him, looking into his brown eyes once they opened. I wiggled myself out of his grasp as I pushed him against the shower wall. He hissed at the coldness on his back. I smiled and dropped to my knees, taking his rock hard length in my hands.

“You want it Alex?” I asked hoarsely, sticking my tongue out licking his tip. He groaned, throwing his head back on the wall. “Tell me what you want.” I spoke, stroking his roughly, hearing loud moans escape his mouth.

“I want it all.” He moaned out, heavily breathing. I smiled, and nodded complying with his plee.

“Watch me.” I said, before I took him in my mouth. His eyes stayed on mine, as my head bobbed on his rock hard cock. I started deep-throating him, moaning against him, sending vibrations to him. He moaned, gripping my hair.

I suctioned his cock, slowly rising myself to his tip. I made a pop sound as I pulled off from him. I grabbed his cock with my hand, pumping him and turning my wrist for a fuller effect. I dropped my head, pulling in his left ball in my mouth, sucking on it while I pumped him.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, baby.” His hoarse voice sounded through my ears. I smiled, pulling away from his nut, making the popping sound once again. He bunched my hair up, balling it in his fist as I took him fully back into my mouth.

I stared into his eyes, watching his face in pleasure. I cupped his nuts in my hand, massaging them as I blew him. His eyes closed as I took my hand away, from his cock, allowing him to fuck my mouth.

“Fuck, baby.” He moaned, picking my up, laying his lips back on mine. He tore away after a few moments of ravaging my mouth. He turned me around, bending me over. He picked my legs up and laid them against his shoulder, taking my pussy in his mouth.

“Fuck Alex!” I moaned loudly, as his hold grew tighter around my waist. I felt his finger slip through my folds, as he bit my clit, humming and sending the vibrations through my body. I wrapped my left arm around his hips, taking his cock in my mouth.

“Fuck, baby I love your pussy.” I heard him say from above, before he added two fingers in my pussy. I moaned on his cock, feeling him shudder against me. I tasted the salty pre-cum from his tip. He ran his tongue quickly over my swollen nub and folds.

“Fuck Al!” I moaned out, trying to get out of his grip. I heard him chuckle.

“Had enough?” He asked, bringing his hand up and spanking my ass. I groaned heavily, as he laughed and turned me over. He went back for another round with my clit. I brought myself up, locking my hands around his neck, burying him deeper in my pussy.

He turned us around, pushing me back to the wall. His tongue flicked my clit repeatedly; I couldn’t help but to let my moans roll. I felt the fire ball in my stomach burn, as he assaulted my pulsing nub.

“God, fuck, Al.” I moaned, tearing his head from my vicinity. I stared in his lust filled eyes, laying my lips on his, tasting my juices. He slid my legs down, holding me up as his tongue danced with mine. I felt his cock slide into my pussy.

“Fuck baby.” He moaned against my lips. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, clutching on his shoulders for dear life. He pressed me firmly against the wall, thrusting in and out. His lips found my neck once again, his right hand played with my right nipple, rolling it in his fingers.

“Alex,” I moaned, closing my eyes, laying my head against the wall. His tongue trailed from the valley of breasts to my voice box, biting it. I moaned in pure pleasure. Everything about him, everything he was doing to me, every inch of my body was in pure ecstasy.

He grinned against my throat, bringing his lips to mine. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, pounding in and out.

“Fuck, Al. I’m close.” I moaned against his lips, causing him to speed up.

“Me too baby, me too.” He replied, “Cum with me baby.” I nodded in reply.

I pushed my lips on his, taking his tongue with mine. I pulled away, trailing kisses down his cheek and neck. I laid my head on his shoulder, turning my face to his neck. I kissed up to his ear, taking his ear in my mouth, nibbling on it. I heard him growl, which made me smile against him. I bit his neck, flicking my tongue over the brought up skin. The burning fire was growing bigger which every thrust. He ground his hips against me, hitting my g-spot every time.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck, I’m cumming!” I growled, clinging onto him, holding him as close as possible. Feeling my walls clench around him, hitting my orgasm.

“Fuck babe, me too!” He groaned, thrusting faster releasing his seed to coat my walls. Our heavy breathing unified. We rode out our orgasms, until he became drained. He leaned his head on my shoulder, catching his breath. I ran my fingers through his damp hair and kissed his temple.

He looked at me and smiled, leaning his lips on mine for one last kiss. He picked me up and placed my feet back into the tub floor. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a loving hug.

“That was the best I’ve ever had.” He whispered, kissing my head. I nodded against his chest.

“That was mine too, Al.” I said placing my chin on his chest, looking up at him. He brought his lips down on mine, kissing them lightly.

“We need to shower quickly before the water gets cold.” He said, reaching around me grabbing the body wash and loofa. He placed me under the water, wetting my hair for me. I smiled as he poured the body wash on the loofa and started washing me. After I was finished, I returned the gesture washing him.

He and I both put shampoo on our heads. He washed mine as I washed his thoroughly. He smiled, and put some of the suddy bubbles on my nose. He kissed me and rinsed my hair. I added conditioner in my hair as he rinsed his. After he finished rinsing, I got back under the shower head and rinsed my hair clean of the conditioner.

“You done?” I asked, before I turned the shower off. He nodded and stepped out, he grabbed a towel, opening it up and putting it around me. I thanked him by giving him a towel and wiping him off, then wrapping it around me. He smiled and leaned down taking my lips with his.


He grabbed my hand, pulling me back into the bedroom. I giggled as we fell on the bed. He propped himself up on his side and grabbed my hand, bringing it up to his lips. I looked at him with full admiration. “You are so beautiful.”

“Guys can’t be beautiful.” He said, rolling his eyes playfully.

“Well, you are.” I said, laying on my back and looking at him. His lustfilled eyes raked over my body.

“No, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen in my whole life.” He said, “That’s never changed.”

“You haven’t changed either.” I whispered, turning on my side facing him.

“I have, I’m not that same guy I was.” He said, running his finger down my side.

“I know, I’m proud of you.” I replied, rolling over to the nightstand beside my bed. I opened the draw and grabbed the pictures of him and I before he left for tour. We were posing silly in some of the pictures, one he had his leg wrapped around me and he was dipped back. The other one, he got behind me and had his arms wrapped around my neck; the smiles on our faces… you could see them miles away—it was one of my favorite ones.

I looked at his face as he was looking at them. The glint that he once had in his eyes was back. He smiled looking at each one. He got to my favorite, it was one of us asleep. He had his arms wrapped around me, my head on his shoulder as we faced each other. Both of us were smiling in our sleep. Another one, he studied for a minute, but laughed. It was one that he licked my cheek, my face was a look of playful disgust.

“These bring back so many amazing memories. I had the best childhood with you… everything is better with you.” He said, “I hate that I was so stupid.”

“Al, don’t.” I said sitting up, crossing my legs Indian style. “Listen to me, and listen good; that was the past. I think we’re grown enough that we can move on.”

I laid his wet head in my lap. Here we were naked as jay-birds, just enough each other. “But how can you even want me in your life?”

“Al I thought about it a lot. I rather have you back in my life. We’re mature adults, what happened back then needs to stay back then. It doesn’t need to come now. We can start over—I’m sure I have enough of time to pencil you in.” I said, making him laugh. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“You know I still love you, right?” He asked, kissing my stomach. I nodded, running my fingers through his hair.

“I still love you, too.” I replied, leaning down and kissing his head. “That won’t ever change.”
“Good.” He started, “let’s get some sleep.”

“Sounds good to me.” I replied, looking at the clock 1:23 AM. I laid in the bed, under the covers with my back to him. He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me to him; his chest flush against my back. He kissed my shoulder and ran his right arm under my head. I snuggled into him, and cut the lamp off.

“Goodnight Mada. I love you.” He whispered, kissing my shoulder once more.

“Goodnight Al. I love you.” I whispered in reply, entwining my fingers with his. My eyes drew heavily, and before I knew it, I fell into a deep slumber with a smile on my face.