- Text Size +
Finally, we weren’t in the air anymore. I felt like I could’ve got on the ground and kissed it. I’ve never been much of a flyer, it always scared me, especially after I lost my Aunt and Uncle on 9/11.

The guys and I stepped off the plane ten minutes after we landed at a private airport. I didn’t lose any steps getting on, in fact, I skipped half of the stairs landing straight on the ground.

“Remind me to take the train or bus back home. The air is for the birds.” I said, as I picked my bag up, placing the strap on my left shoulder cross body, letting the bag hang behind my right thigh.

“Babe, I told you nothing was going to happen.” AJ said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and laid a kiss on my head.

“Yeah, but this time I won’t be with you guys, I’ll be alone.” I replied looking up at him. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Remind me not to take you to Europe then.” He said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and hit his stomach playfully.

“I have a house in London. It’s an old morgue, which is pretty fucking cool.” I said, thinking absentmindedly.

“A morgue? Really?” He asked, looking down at me. I grinned and simply nodded.

“Yes, a morgue. Anyways, Sir McLean, you are supposed to take me on a date tonight, correct?” I asked, looking up at him, just to see his gorgeous smile.

“Yes Madam’, that is the plan.” He replied, “So, as soon as we get to the hotel, you are to change and your chariot shall wait.”

“Yes Sir,” I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. Marcus called ahead and got us a Denali—he said it made us feel like home, which was true.

“Evening everyone, I am James and I will be your chauffer for your stay in Boston. You all go ahead and get in the Denali, and I’ll put everyone’s things in the back.” James, the driver, said as he took my bag first. I got in first, taking the spot in the back, AJ followed, then Marcus. Nick, Brian and Howie took the middle and Kevin rode shotgun. “The Liberty, correct?”

“Yeah, thank you James.” Kevin replied, as headed downtown to The Liberty hotel. I was mesmerized, it was one of the most beautiful hotel’s I had ever seen in my life. It wasn’t long before we got to the hotel, and checked in. What made me smile the most was the fans there that was for the guys.

“Oh my god! It’s AJ McLean!” One girl shouted, making me laugh. He looked at me in questioned, I proceeded to nod for him to go talk to her. “Oh my god, you are so beautiful!” She exclaimed, looking at me. “Holy shit! You’re Madalay Ramirez!”

“Might as well come over, Mada.” AJ said with a small smile. I looked around and saw the guys where all occupied with fans. I walked over to AJ and the girl. “Babe, this is Chelsea.”

“Nice to meet you Chelsea.” I said, as she extended her hand. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly, “Sorry, I’m a hugger not a shaker.”

“I think my heart just stopped. I’ve had a girl crush on you for a long time. This is a dream come true!” She rambled, making AJ and I chuckle.

“How known is she?” AJ asked Chelsea, who just scoffed.

“She’s been in several magazines, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad picture of her.” She said to him, then turned to me, “I just want to say that even as a fan, I am proud of what you’ve overcome, the both of you actually.”

“Thank you, Chelsea, that means a lot to me.” I said, hugging her once more. “Do you want to take a picture with AJ?”

“Can I?” She asked, AJ and I nodded, “Can I have one with you, too?”

“Of course,” I started, “Let me hold your phone and I’ll take some of you two, then he can take some of us, and then we’ll get the perfect bystander to take one of the three of us together.”

“You are sweet and beautiful!” She exclaimed, handing me her phone. I pulled the camera app up and stepped back as AJ wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Her smile was unbelievably beautiful. After taking three pictures, AJ kissed my forehead and took the camera from me. With a swift movement, Chelsea had me in her arms in the bridal position. I couldn’t help but to laugh. We both smiled towards AJ as he snapped the picture.

My feet planted on the ground, I wrapped my arm around her waist, and hers around my shoulders, we both smiled once more for the picture. AJ held his thumb up for assurance. “Bri, come here please!” I exclaimed, he looked over at me and smiled before setting his tracks.

“Yes my Southern Belle?” He wondered, “Well, aren’t you beautiful?” He asked, looking at Chelsea.

“This is Chelsea, Bri.” I introduced, “Can you take a picture of the three of us?”

“Of course!” He exclaimed, taking the phone from AJ. AJ and I got on her sides for the picture. “Ready, say cheese!”

“Cheese!” We repeated with smiles as he snapped the picture.

“Chelsea how would you like a picture with the guys?” I asked, looking at her.

“And you?” She wondered, I nodded.

“Oh this is amazing!” She said, jumping up and down giddily. I smiled and called Nick, Howie, and Kevin over. They all stood around her as I went and found someone who would take our picture. I stood in front of Brian and AJ, snaking my arm through hers. Kevin was behind her and Nick and Howie curved around like Brian and AJ were. The man took four pictures for us. “I just want to thank yal so much for this.”

“It’s not a problem.” Howie said, hugging her.

“Well, you all have a good night, this made my night.” She said, before she said her goodbyes and walked away.

“That was nice.” I said, as we walked to the elevator. The guys hovered around me, I closed my eyes and felt the elevator go up to our floor. “How are the room arrangements?”

“Three rooms, two to a room.” Kevin said, “You and AJ, yal have one bed; Brian and Nick, D and I.”

“Okay, sounds good.” I said as we the elevator dinged, letting us know we were on our floor. The doors opened, Kevin gave out the key cards. AJ and I found our way to our room, he opened the door and let me in first. I thanked him and looked around the room completely mesmerized. “This is beautiful.”

“I know you are.” AJ said behind me. I rolled my eyes and bumped his side with my elbow. I laid my bag on the bed and sat on it, looking up at him. I held my arms out for him, he smiled and walked to me, letting me wrap them around his waist, laying my head on his stomach. “What’s wrong baby?”

“Nothing, everything is fine, Al.” I said, closing my eyes and smiling. His fingers ran through my hair, I started dozing off, but I caught myself and stood up. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine.

“I love you,” He started, “It’s time for you to change.”

“I love you, and I will.” I said, kissing him once more. “Now leave so I can get dressed.”

“Yes mam, I’ll tell Nick and Rok to come over, I’ll go to Kev and D’s. Twenty minutes, okay?” He asked kissing my forehead. I nodded and watched him walk out the door. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, turning the iPod on.

I started re-applying my makeup, making sure everything was fine. I grabbed the dress and stripped of my clothes before I put the dress on. I fixed my hair, adding hairspray for volume. I looked in the tall mirror and turned slowly, before I smiled at my appearance.

I walked back into the room and saw Brian and Nick sitting on the bed, talking. I cleared my throat, they turned their heads to me, both gaping and eyes widened. “Do I look that bad?”

“N-no, hell no!” Nick exclaimed, standing up and hugging me tightly. “You look absolutely beautiful, Lay.”

“Thank you Nicky.” I replied, as he retreated back to the bed. Brian stood up and wrapped his arms around me.

“I feel like I’m giving my little sister away.” Brian said, making us both laugh lightly. “You look beautiful, Lay, breathtaking even.”

“Thank you Bri,” I said, kissing his cheek, “Can yal tell me about the video tomorrow?”

“Nope, nice try though.” Nick said with a bright smile. I groaned and rolled my eyes, looking in the mirror once more. I looked at the time, I had two minutes before AJ come to get me. Why was I nervous?

“Bri, Nicky, why am I so nervous? I mean its Al. I’ve never been this way.” I said, looking at them, they grinned.

“Because it’s yals first date. Yal love each other, too.” Nick said pointedly. I heard a knock on the door. My breath hitched, my eyes widened as I looked at Brian.

“Calm down, babe.” Brian said, standing in front of me, his hands rested on my biceps as Nick opened the door. AJ looked beautiful. He had a dark navy button down short sleeve shirt, with a black vest, black dress pants that fit him perfectly, with his black ivy hat.

I couldn’t stop staring at him. He was so beautiful, I couldn’t take my eyes off him nor breathe. He caught my eyes with his, pulling me out of my trance. “Fuck Angel, you are fucking beautiful.”

“Best looking couple I’ve ever seen.” Nick told Brian, who nodded.

“No glasses?” I asked, coming to my senses. He chuckled and shook his head.

“Not tonight, you’re welcome.” He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and leaned up, pressing my lips to his. “We better get going, reservations is in 15 minutes.”

“Okay.” I whispered, before turning and hugging Nick and Brian once more. “I love yal.”

“We love you, Lay.” They replied as I snaked my arm through AJ’s and walked with him out of our room and into the hall. We met Kevin and Howie, who gaped.

“Beautiful.” Howie said, hugging me quickly, then handing me to Kevin who hugged me as well.

“You look absolutely breathtaking, Lay.” Kevin said, kissing my forehead.

“Thank you Kev.” I replied, returning back to AJ.

“You two have fun, we’ll see yal later.” Howie said, as Brian and Nick emerged from our room. I waved to them once more before AJ and I walked to the elevator. We got in and he pressed the L button for the lobby.

“You do look beautiful, I honestly can’t keep my eyes off of you.” He said, squeezing my hand. I grinned.

“You do, too, and I can’t keep mine off of you.” I kissed his chin. The elevator dinged and the doors opened. He and I walked out, hand in hand, to the front where James was standing with the back door open. He had a bright smile on his face.

“Evening again, Miss Ramirez, you are looking mighty beautiful tonight.” He said, as he helped me in.

“Thank you James.” I said, before AJ got in beside me. I grabbed his hand and kissed it lightly. “Are you nervous?”

He let out an exasperated breath, “Yeah, I am. I don’t know why. Are you?

“Very much, but I don’t even know why.” I said, looking at him. He leaned over and pressed his lips to mine. “I love you, though.”

“I love you, babe.” He replied, kissing me once more, “Tonight is going to be a good night.”

“Yes, it will be.” I said, with a bright smile. “We have to take a picture. I need a new picture for my phone.”

“Come to think of it, I do too.” He said, winking. I grabbed my phone and opened the camera. I held the phone out in front of us, his head touched mine, and we smiled as I snapped the picture. He held his out, and we reciprocated what we just done. I held my phone out and kissed his cheek, then snapped the picture. I couldn’t stop smiling that the picture—I loved it so much I set it as my home screen background photo.

“I love that one, you have to send it to me.” He said, I nodded and sent it to him. He got it and set it as his home screen background photo. James told us that we were at our destination: Atlantic Fish Company.

He and I got out, hand in hand and walked to the doors. AJ opened the door, placing his hand on the small of my back, we walked in and waited to be waited on. “Dining in?” The greeter asked, “Reservation?”

“Reservation under McLean.” AJ said, giving her a small smile. She looked down on the list and nodded.

“McLean for two, right this way.” She said, grabbing two menu’s and walked ahead of us. I held AJ’s hand, following right behind her. She took us outside on the balcony, where the ocean was in full view. I gasped, at the view—it was beautiful. The greeter disappeared just as the waiter came up.

“Mr. McLean, you have this balcony all to yourselves tonight. I’m Austin, your waiter for this evening. The table is ready for you two.” He said, setting our drinks up. I looked at AJ and smiled, he winked and pulled my chair out of me. I sat and scooted up with his help. He sat across from me, and thanked Austin.

“I’ll give you two a minute to decide what you two will want for supper.” Austin said, backing up. I started looking over the menu and decided on shrimp scampi with shrimp alfredo. I told AJ, and he nodded Austin over. “What can I get for you two?”

“She would like the shrimp scampi with shrimp alfredo, and I believe I’ll have the same but with steak alfredo.” He said, as we handed him our menus. The night was beautiful, the view was beautiful—the candle light supper was even more beautiful.

“What’s on your mind beautiful?” He asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“This. Everything.” I said, looking at him, “Thank you for this.”

“You know I would do anything for you.” He said, taking my hand in his. “I wanted you to have a great night. I know I’ve put you through hell, and I’m sorry for that.”

“Don’t Al. Let’s keep the conversations happy tonight, okay?” I asked, he nodded, “This is a beautiful night, the view is beautiful.”

“I’m looking at the best part.” He said, making heat rise to my cheeks. I hid my face and smiled, “Oh my Angel is blushing.”

“Al stop!” I chuckled, looking at him. He gave in and nodded.

“Fine, fine baby.” He said, “What do you want to do after we leave here?”

“How about all of us go to a club and dance?” I asked, with a shrug. He nodded and grabbed his phone, sending a text out telling them to get ready and to meet us at McFadden’s.

“Done,” He said, looking up at me, “So, do you think that there is any way you will… I was wondering if you will be my lady.”

“Ask me like you’re supposed to.” I said with a small laugh. He chuckled and got up, then kneeled in front of me.

“I love you more than anything in this world, and I would love nothing more than to be able to call you mine.” He started, “Ever since you came back in my life, I’ve been a hell of a lot happier than I have in a long fucking time. You are the most beautiful person, inside and out, and I would love nothing more than to have you as mine. So please, Madalay Jane Ramirez, will you be mine?”

“Well, Alexander James McLean, I would love nothing more than to be yours.” I said, with a bright smile. I stood up, pulling him with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pressed his lips to mine. He hugged me tightly against him; “I do love you, Al. So much.”

“I know you do, and I love you so much, too.” He whispered, as Hoobastank’s The Reason started playing softly. “Dance with me?” I nodded, and grabbed his left hand with my right and, I placed my left hand on his right bicep; we began to dance with the beat of the music. He cleared his throat, as I laid my head on his chest, he laid his on my head.

I’m not a perfect person, there’s many things I wish I didn’t do. But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you. And so I have to say before I go, that I just want you to know. I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you.

I smiled, hearing him sing. I loved his voice—it was soothing.

I’m sorry that I hurt you, It’s something I must live with every day. And all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away, and be the one who catches all your tears. That’s why I need you to hear: I found a reason for me, to change who I used to be. A reason to start over new, and the reason is you. The reason is you, the reason is you.

I closed my eyes and snuggled into him. I loved everything about us—I loved how he felt against me, I loved myself when I was around him, I loved my life with him in it. I felt the tears well up in my eyes, but none fell—thank God. He pressed his lips against my forehead and smiled.

“Mr. McLean, yours and Miss Ramirez’s food is ready.” Austin said, breaking our little moment. I pulled away from AJ, but kept his hand in mine. We walked to our table and sat down, once again. “I hope you two enjoy your meal. I have a pitcher of tea brewing for you two.”

“This is amazing, thank you Austin.” I said with a smile. He grinned and nodded, before he turned and walked back into the restaurant. I grabbed AJ’s hand and bowed my head, “Heavenly Father please bless this food as we nourish our bodies. Thank you for today, and every day that you bless us. Each blessing from you is nothing less than a miracle. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.”

“Amen.” AJ said as we pulled our hands away and began eating. It was delicious. He and I didn’t waste any time by no means.

“Is your favorite color still yellow?” I asked the most random question ever.

“You remember?” He asked, I nodded, “Is yours still purple?”

“It is.” I said, “I have to go to Georgia this week coming up.”

“Ivory Towers?” He wondered, I nodded, “You are such the entrepreneur. You amaze me.”

“I love tattooing, I love music, and I love dancing.” I said, with a small shrug, “Tattooing calms me down tremendously, as well as dancing.”

“That’s amazing, maybe you can come on the road with us for a week and run a tattoo on me?” He wondered, I nodded.

“I just need to know the week date.” I said, “What kind of tattoo do you want?”

“Many, I’m thinking MJR right here,” He said, showing me the small space on his hand above his thumb knuckle. I furrowed my eyebrows and chuckled. “With a queen crown. Over the M.”

“Really?” I asked. He nodded and gave me a bright smile. “Okay, What font?”

“Any that you like.” He said, I nodded as I finished off my food and tea. Austin walked back out and took our plates, then asked if we wanted desert which we declined. He, then, brought the check out. AJ gave him his credit card, just as fast as Austin left, he returned with the receipt. I looked at the check and it was $54.45; which blew my fucking mind. AJ left a twenty dollar tip, and looked at me. “You ready babe?”

“Yes.” I said, standing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him through the restaurant. He and I lit a cigarette, I laid my head on his chest and sighed happily. I took a drag from my cigarette, smiling to myself. Tonight couldn’t have gone any better in my opinion. “Thank you for tonight, Al.”

“You deserve that and a whole lot more, Angel.” He whispered, kissing my head. I looked up at him and smiled, pursing my lips. He chuckled and leaned down pressing his lips to mine.

“I love you Al. I genuinely love you.” I said, before I took another drag.

“I love you, too, baby.” He said with a smile. I grinned as we finished our cigarette and got into the car that James was waiting for us in. “Hey James, can you take us to McFadden’s?”

“Of course!” He said before driving off. I grabbed AJ’s hand, entwining my fingers with his. “You really do look beautiful tonight, not that you don’t look beautiful every day, but tonight it was even more special. You’re absolutely radiant.”

“You’ve got to stop that.” I said, looking at him, “You look handsome as ever, Al. I’m definitely a lucky lady to even be in the presence of such man beauty.”

“Smartass.” He said, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me to him. I straddled his thighs and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“I’m what?” I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. I kissed from his ear down to his collarbone, then licked back up. His heart beat rapidly as my tongue trailed over his juggler vein.

“Mine.” He whispered in a groan, “All mine.”

“That’s right. I’m all yours. Days, nights, on the weekends, wherever, whenever.” I whispered in reply, kissing along his jaw to his lips.

“I love that you are mine.” He said between the kisses I gave him.

“Mmhm,” I moaned against his lips as his hands ran up my thighs. “No panties, just for you.”

“Goddamn you dirty, dirty girl.” He groaned, squeezing my asscheeks in his hands. I hissed, throwing my head back, letting his lips roam the flesh.

“Mr. McLean we have arrived.” James said, as the car came to a halt. AJ and I shared a groan, I slid back to where I was and made myself look presentable. AJ let out a frustrated sigh, making me chuckle.

“Tonight baby.” I whispered against his ear, before he stepped out, then offered a hand for me. I gladly accepted it, and got out the car. He wrapped his arm protectively around my shoulders and kissed my head.

“You promise?” He asked, giving me a play pout. I cupped his face with my hands and brought his face down to mine.

“Yes, I promise.” I said with a smile. I heard our names being called, to my surprise all the guys were here. We walked over there to them and decided to go on in McFadden’s. One of my absolute favorite things about Boston was people’s accents… and the Red Sox, I’m a huge fan.

The club was nice, there was a sea of people. The DJ was playing some Yeah! By Usher ft. Ludacris and Lil Jon. I grabbed AJ’s hand and pulled him on the dance floor with me. He grinned as I started grinding my hips into his. I turned with my back against his chest, he rested his hands on my hips. I shook my hips to the beat and leaned forward, I looked over at Brian, Nick, Howie and Kevin who sat in the booth and gaped.

Nick’s lips curled into a smile, I waved them over. In a file, each one of them got up and walked over to us. I leaned up and closed my eyes, dancing on my own beat. AJ kept up with me for the most part. I opened my eyes and saw Brian swaying and clapping his hand along with Kevin. Howie was more into it than Kevin, Nick was going crazy.

The six of us yelled “Yeah!” each time it was sang. As Ludacris’ part came on, I bent over and touched my toes, AJ was behind me doing some kind of hip thrusts, I couldn’t help but to laugh. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him heavily.

He turned me around and wrapped his arm around my waist as we got in sync with the beat and together. As the song went off, everyone applauded the DJ. The next song that was played was Smooth by Santana ft. Rob Thomas. I looked at AJ and saw a fire flash in his eyes. I smirked and walked around him seductively, before I used him as a pole. I squatted down and came up slowly against him. He grabbed my hand and turned me around, bringing me against his chest. We started to do the Salsa to the beat, he spun me around twice and brought me to him, our noses were touching. My right left was bent at his hip, he held the small of my back, I leaned back, rolling from side to side before I came up touching his nose with mine once again.

I looked and noticed everyone had circled around us. We started back to the Salsa, I ran my hand down his face, turning around quickly and squatting once more with closed legs. He grabbed my hands and twisted me around, bringing me back to him. I smiled and licked over my lips. He walked around me, I pulled him to me; his chest against my back, his left hand on my hips. Our hips swayed to the beat, our eyes stayed focus in each other’s. He pushed me out, then brought me back in, this time I was facing him.

I rest my right hand on his left shoulder, his hand stayed on my hip. We continued our dance in full trance of each other. Once the song was finished, the whole place including the DJ was applauding our performance. My eyes widened as I looked at AJ, who looked flustered.

“You did a number on me baby. I didn’t think I could keep up.” He said in my ear before kissing my cheek. I pressed my lips on his with a smile.

“You were amazing Al.” I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. We walked to the bar and both ordered Coke’s. We wondered and found the guys at the booth that they originally had.

“Alright, we have ten minutes until the karaoke session starts, so if you want to sing tonight, please make your way to me. I’ll take your name, what song you want to sing, and I will call you when it’s your turn.” The DJ announced.

“You doing it?” Howie asked me, I shook my head. “Why not?”

“You gonna sing with me D?” I asked, taking a sip of my coke.

“I sure will. Go get us set up. Pick whatever song.” He said, winking at me. I grinned and nodded. “Make sure you do one by yourself, too.”

“Sir, yes sir.” I said, saluting him before I got up. I leaned down and kissed AJ before I made my way to the DJ.

“How are you Miss Ramirez?” The DJ asked as I stood beside him. I furrowed my eyebrows and was about to speak, but he cut me off, “I’m a fan of your tattooing, and now dancing. You are so beautiful in person. Are you going to sing as well?”

“I am, and I have five duets I’m doing as well.” I said with a smile, “And thank you.”

“Okay, here is the clip board, write your names and the song.” He said with a bright smile. I nodded and took the clip board and a pen and walked to the tall table he had behind him. He gave me a list of the songs that he had already. After skimming through them, I first found the best song for Kevin and I. The guys followed with ease—I noticed it was 80’s and 90’s night.

1. Kev & Lay- Hysteria
2. Latin Lover & Lay- 18 & Life
3. Nicky & Lay- Kryptonite
4. Rok & Lay- (I Just) Died In Your Arms Tonight
5. Al - Kiss From a Rose
6. Lay- Stand Back
7. Rok- Don’t Close Your Eyes
8. Latin Lover- Man In The Mirror
9. Kev- This Night Won’t Last Forever
10. Nicky- Smells Like Teen Spirit

After I finished the list, I handed it to the DJ and walked back to our booth. I noticed there was a woman that was sitting in my seat. She kept trying to get close to AJ, but he was trying to push her away. The DJ played a slow rock song, I’ll Be There For You by Bon Jovi and said for everyone to get on the dance floor.

“Hey babe, come dance with me again, please.” I asked, AJ looking in my eyes thanking me.

“Yes beautiful I will.” He said, then looked at the woman “Can I squeeze out so I can dance with my lady?” I bit my lip trying not to laugh, I looked at Brian who had already turned red. She scoffed and got out the booth, AJ took my hand and led me to the floor.

He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned down pressing his forehead against mine. We stayed to the beat, it was one of my favorite songs of all time. I loved Bon Jovi.

I’ll be there for you, these five words I swear to you. When you breathe I want to be the air for you, I’ll be there for you. I’d live and I’d die for you, I’d steal the sun from the sky from you. Words can’t say what love can do, I’ll be there for you.

My fingers ran through his thin hair that laid on the back of his head. I smiled, and closed my eyes as he brought me closer to him. “I love you.” I whispered, giving him a simple kiss. He smiled against my lips

“I love you.” He replied, in a whisper. The song ended, he and I walked back to the booth. Nick and Howie were talking about the upcoming album. Brian and Kevin were talking about the tour. AJ and I sat there, his arm around me, my hand on is thigh; every few seconds he’d lean against me and kiss my head.

“Okay, it is karaoke time! Can I please have Latin Lover & Lay to the stage please?” the DJ asked, I looked at Howie who gaped. The guys and I chuckled as we watched Howie stand up. I stood up from the booth then leaned down and kissed AJ. Howie slid out, and took my hand in his. We walked up to the stage and took our mic’s. The music of Skid Row’s 18 & Life sounded through the club. Howie looked at me and smiled widely, I whispered he could have the first part.

Ricky was a young boy, he had a heart of stone, Lived 9 to 5 and he worked his fingers to the bone. Just barely get out of school, came from the edge of town. Fought like a switchblade so no one could take him down, oh no.

He had no money, no, no good at home. He walked the streets as soldier and he fought the world alone.


I smiled as the floor of the club was filled with people. They were dancing, they were have a great time. We come together to sing the chorus. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

And now it's 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go. 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go.

He nudged me with his shoulder, letting me know it was my turn.
Tequila in his heartbeat, his veins burned gasoline. He kept his motor running, but it never kept him clean. They say he loved adventure, "Ricky's the wild one". He married trouble and had a courtship with a gun.

Bang bang shoot 'em up, the party never ends. You can't think of dying when the bottle's your best friend, and now its!


I smiled seeing the guys in front, pretending like they were at a concert. I couldn’t help but to smile. Howie and I started the chorus once more, along with the bridge.

18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know, Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go. 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go, yeah.

"Accidents will happen", they all heard Ricky say. He fired his six-shot to the wind, that child blew a child away.


I belted out away, earning a hefty applause from the crowd. Howie bumped hips with mine and kissed my head as I started the chorus.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go. 18 and life, you got it, 18 and life, you know. Your crime is time and it's 18 and life to go, yeah yeah!

As the song ended, everyone was in applause. Howie and I bowed, then got off the stage. AJ met me with a kiss and a hug. “Yal did so good!”

“Your time is coming.” I whispered in his ear. I kissed his lips and grabbed the Coke that Nick held for me. I thanked him then took a large swallow.

“Can I have Rok up here please?” The DJ asked. Brian looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

“You’ll like the song.” I said, pushing him towards the stage. He started laughing and stood up. Keith Whitley’s Don’t Close Your Eyes began, he looked down at me and playfully glared.

“I want everyone in this building to grab a partner and hit the dance floor.” Brian said before it was time for him to sing. I wrapped my arms around AJ’s neck, he rested his hands on my back, pulling me to him. We danced a small two step along with the beat.

I know you loved him a long time ago. Even now in my arms you still want him I know, but darling this time let your memories die. When you hold me tonight, don't close your eyes.

Don't close your eyes, let it be me. Don't pretend it's him in some fantasy. Darling just once let yesterday go. You'll find more love than you've ever known. Just hold me tight when you love me tonight. Don't close your eyes.

Maybe I've been a fool, holding on all this time. Lyin' here in your arms, knowing he's in your mind. But I keep hoping some day that you'll see the light. Let it be me tonight, don't close your eyes.

Don't close your eyes, let it be me. Don't pretend it's him in some fantasy. Darling just once let yesterday go. You'll find more love than you've ever known. Just hold me tight when you love me tonight. And don't close your eyes.

Don't close your eyes let it be me. Don't pretend it's him in some fantasy. Darling just once let yesterday go. You'll find more love than you've ever known. Just hold me tight when you love me tonight. And don't close your eyes.

Just hold me tight when you love me tonight, and don't close your eyes.


Brian ended the song, AJ’s hand touched my cheek, his thumb wiped away a few tears that had fallen, which I didn’t know about. Everyone applauded Brian, he got off stage and hugged me.

“That was beautiful.” I said, kissing his cheek.

“Thank you for picking that song.” He said, hugging me tightly. “You knew I loved it.”

“I remember you did a cover of it a while back, remember, I was there!” I exclaimed, making him and AJ laugh. He only nodded then excused himself to the bar to get a Coke.

“Alright, alright, that’s been two amazing performances! Next, can I have Nicky on the stage please!” The DJ announced, Nick looked down at ne and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Go, you’ll enjoy it. I promise.” I said, pushing him to the stage. He chuckled and walked up the stage. The chords of Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. He grabbed the mic and got in his rock and roll aurora. I smiled widely as he started the song.

Load up on guns; bring your friends. It's fun to lose and to pretend. She's over-bored and self-assured, Oh no, I know a dirty word.

Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now; entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now; entertain us. A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido.

Yeah, hey, Yeah.

I'm worse at what I do best. And for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been. And always will until the end.

Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now; entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now; entertain us. A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido.
Yeah, hey, Yeah.

And I forget just why I taste. Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile. I found it hard; it's hard to find. Oh well, whatever, never mind.

Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello, how low. Hello, hello, hello.

With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now; entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious. Here we are now; entertain us. A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido. A denial, a denial, a denial, a denial, a denial. A denial, a denial, a denial, a denial.


I couldn’t help but to smile at his performance. He was amazing; his stage presence was out of this world. “It seems like we have some professionals on our hands tonight!” The DJ exclaimed, as everyone applauded Nick as he walked off the stage. “I want to go ahead and get Al & Mada up to the stage!”

I looked at AJ and took his hand, pulling him gently with me. We got to the stage and grabbed our mics. We were still hand in hand; the melody of Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley started playing.

Is love so fragile, and the heart so hollow? Shatter with words, impossible to follow.
Saying I'm fragile, I try not to be. Try not be a search only, something I can't see.

I have my own life and I am stronger than you know. But I carry this feeling. When you walked into my house. That you won't be walking out the door. Still I carry this feeling. When you walked into my house. That you won't be walking out the door.

Lovers forever face to face. My city or mountains, stay with me, stay. I need you to love me. I need you today. Give to me your leather, take from me my lace.


I sang to AJ. He smiled the whole time. He brought our hands up to his mouth and placed a small kiss on my knuckles.

You in the moonlight, with your sleepy eyes. Could you ever love a man like me? And you were right. When I walked into your house, I knew I'd never want to leave.

Sometimes I'm a strong man, sometimes cold and scared, and sometimes I cry. But that time I saw you, knew with you to light my nights. Somehow I'd get by. First time I saw you, knew with you to light my nights, somehow I would get by.


He sang, looking at me. I couldn’t help but to smile. I caught a glimpse of the audience—everyone was swaying with their lighters lit.

Lovers forever face to face. My city or mountains, stay with me, stay. I need you to love me. I need you today. Give to me your leather, take from me my lace.

Lovers forever face to face. My city or mountains, stay with me, stay.


We sang in unison, then it was me singing alone. I wrapped my arm around his waist and laid my head on his chest.

I need you to love me. I need you today. Give to me your leather, take from me my lace. Take from me my lace. Take from me my lace. Take from me my lace.

As the song ended, the sea of people applauded. I smiled and leaned up, kissing AJ lovingly. He smiled against my lips, which made me smile. He picked me up and carried me down the stage, then let me down.

“I recorded that.” Brian said, wiggling his phone in his hand. I smiled and pointed to the camera man in the back.

“He is, too.” I said, with a small laugh. He grinned and kissed my forehead. I tightened my arms around AJ. “I love you.”

“I love you baby.” He replied, kissing me once more.

“Can I get Kev up on the stage?” The DJ asked. Kevin looked at me and playfully glared, I couldn’t help but to laugh. He sauntered up to the stage and grabbed the mic. Sawyer Brown’s This Night Won’t Last Forever began to play.

“May I have this dance?” Brian asked looking between AJ and I. I stepped back and granted him his wish. “As much as I love AJ, I don’t want to dance with him.” He said making AJ and I laugh.

“It’s fine with me, Rok.” AJ said, kissing me once more before he walked to the booth with Nick and Howie. Kevin’s smooth singing filled the club, as Brian and I started dancing slowly to the beat.

Everybody likes a celebration. Happy music and conversation. I'd be lyin' if I said I didn't have the blues. In the corner there's a couple dancin'. From the kitchen, I can hear 'em laughin'. Oh, I wish I was celebration' too.

“I’m proud of you, Lay. You have blossomed into an amazing lady. I’ve known you for a few years, and you have made our lives a lot better. AJ is so happy now, thank you so much.” Brian said, as we swayed.

“I love Al with all my heart, Bri. Ever since I’ve met you, Leighanne, Baylee, Kevin, Kris, Leigh, Howie and Nick, everything that I’ve been missing has been filled. Finding AJ like I did, made everything brighter.” I replied, patting his shoulder.

I know this night won't last forever. I know the sun is gonna shine sometime. I need some hope for a bright tomorrow. And I know this heart is gonna mend just fine

So, pardon me for my disposition. I wish I didn't have to sit and listen. They're playin' the same old songs on the stereo. She's been lyin' since the day I met her. I'd be better off to just forget her. Oh, I would rather be lonesome all alone.


“I’m happy you and him are together. Yal deserve the best—yal both have been through so much; good and bad. And you two are still by each other’s side. I know it was difficult back then, but he never lost hope.” Brian said, turning me around, and pulled me back to him.

And I know this night won't last forever. I know the sun is gonna shine sometime. I need some hope for a bright tomorrow. And I know this heart is gonna mend just fine.

“I never stopped loving him, Bri. I feel dumb because I never put two and two together until I did see him. I have the best life that anyone could ever have. You and Leighanne are my brother and sister I never had—you’re like my best friend. The guys, the girls, AJ and Baylee makes everything whole. I will forever be in debt to you.” I said, kissing his cheek.

“No, I know you love him. You have a big heart, you have a little boy that is in complete love with you. Baylee always asks about you—he wanted to know if you were coming on tour with us.” Brian said with a small smile.

“I am, I told Al that I would be there, and probably when yal start the southern shows. Which is in two weeks, I believe. I have to go back home for a little to make sure everything is going good with the studio. I have to go see about Ivory then I have the photoshoot for Ink’d when yal are on a small break.” I explained, he nodded.

Suddenly there's a strange vibration from my head to my toe. Fillin' me with a strange sensation. Somebody's tellin' me, somebody's sayin'.

“I can’t wait for the day that you and J are married. I can’t wait to see his face when you walk down the aisle to him.” He said sheepishly, making me furrow my eyebrows.
“You have that much faith in us, Bri?” I asked, looking in his eyes. They were bright, it wasn’t just because of the lights, they were full of hope.

“I do. I know you two have been through the same thing—it amazes me how much yal have overcome together and didn’t know yal were battling the same thing.” He replied, making me nod, “And that is the reason why I do have so much faith in you. When he looks at you and you look at him, it’s nothing but love.”

I know this night won't last forever. And I know the sun is gonna shine sometime. I need some hope for a bright tomorrow. And I know this heart is gonna mend just fine.

I know this night won't last forever. And I know the sun is gonna shine sometime. I need some hope for a bright tomorrow. And I know this heart is gonna mend just fine.


“I just hope that this tour will open his eyes. He knows he has you, like you have him. That’s true love. They always say when it’s meant to be, it will be. And I’m a firm believer that you and J are meant to be.” He said, hugging me to him tightly. “I love you Lay.”

“I love you Bri.” I said as we retreated back to our booth. The DJ called up several others for their time in karaoke—there were at least thirty people including us that signed up. I slid in beside AJ and laid my head on his shoulder.

“You okay baby?” He asked, I nodded and smiled.

“I’m great, Al.” I replied, kissing his jaw. He smiled and wrapped his left around me. “What time is the video shoot tomorrow?”

“I talked to Greg earlier and he said 7 AM.” Kevin said, I nodded and smiled.

“Well after we finish our karaoke, we can leave.” I said, as the guys nodded. “This is fun though, I’m with my favorite men, life is good. I can’t be happier.”

“We can’t either.” Nick said, then raised his Coke, “To the Backstreet Boys, our girls, and Lay. To our family, our friends, our album, and our upcoming tour.”

The five of us raised our Coke’s and clinked them with Nick’s, then took a swallow. As we sat there, I couldn’t help but to smile at the scene around me. Yes, we didn’t have the other ladies with us, but I couldn’t get out of my happy aurora.

“Can I get Lay up here please?” The DJ asked, I felt a nudge on my side. I jolted and looked at AJ.

“Go babe.” He said, kissing me sweetly. I grinned and slid out the booth, and made my way up to the stage. I grabbed the mic and heard Stand Back by Stevie Nicks start. I started dancing on the stage, I giggled as the guys came in front of the stage acting like fan girls.

No one looked as I walked by. Just an invitation would have been just fine. Said no to him again and again. First, he took my heart, then he ran.

No one knows how I feel. What I say unless you read between my lines. One man walked away from me. First, he took my hand, take me home.

Stand back, stand back. In the middle of my room, I did not hear from you. It's all right, it's all right. To be standing in a line. Standing in a line, I would cry.

Do not turn away, my friend. Like a willow I can bend. No man calls my name. No man came. So I walked on down away from you. Maybe your attention was more. Than you could do. One man did not call. He asked me for my love, and that was all.

Stand back, stand back. In the middle of my room. I did not hear from you. It's all right, it's all right. To be standing in a line; standing in a line, standing in a line.

So I walked on down the line. Away from you. Maybe your attention was more than I could do. One man did not call; well, he asked me for my love, that was all.

Stand back, stand back. In the middle of my room. I did not hear from you. It's all right, it's all right. To be standing in a line; standing in a line, standing in a line.


As I finished the song, I bowed and walked to AJ on the stage. He grabbed me, holding me in his arms. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his lips. “Can I have D up here?” The DJ asked. Howie growled playfully and hopped on the stage.

Michael Jackson’s Man In The Mirror started playing. I couldn’t help but to smile as D brought the mic to his lips. AJ stood behind me, with is arms wrapped around my waist. Brian was on my left, Nick was on my right, and Kevin was on the left of AJ. I snaked my arms in Brian and Nicks. Kevin slung his arm over AJ’s shoulders.

I'm gonna make a change, for once in my life. It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right. As I, turn up the collar on my favorite winter coat. This wind is blowing my mind, I see the kids in the streets, with not enough to eat
Who am I to be blind? Pretending not to see their needs.

A summer disregard, a broken bottle top. And a one man soul. They follow each other on the wind ya' know. 'Cause they got nowhere to go, That's why I want you to know.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer, If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.

I've been a victim of a selfish kind of love. It's time that I realize, that there are some with no home, not a nickel to loan. Could it be really me, pretending that they're not alone? A willow deeply scarred, somebody's broken heart, and a washed-out dream. They follow the pattern of the wind ya' see, 'Cause they got no place to be. That's why I'm starting with me.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer, If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways. And no message could have been any clearer, If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself, and then make a change. Change!

I'm starting with the man in the mirror (Oh yeah!), I'm asking him to change his ways
(Better change!) No message could have been any clearer. If you want to make the world a better place. (Take a look at yourself and then make the change). You gotta get it right, while you got the time, You can't close your, your mind!


The guys and I, along with the crowd was going wild. Howie was doing such an amazing job, it actually brought tears to my eyes and chills throughout my body.

(Then you close your, mind!) That man, that man, that man, that man, With the man in the mirror (Man in the mirror, oh yeah!) That man, that man, that man I'm asking him to change his ways (Better change!) No message could have been any clearer. If you want to make the world a better place. Take a look at yourself and then make the change.

Oh no, no no. I'm gonna make a change. It's gonna feel real good! Chime on! (Change) Just lift yourself, You know, You've got to stop it, Yourself! (Yeah! Make that change!) I've got to make that change, today! Hoo! (Man in the mirror) You got to, you got to not let yourself. Brother, Hoo! (Yeah! Make that change!) You know, I've got to get that man, that man (Man in the mirror) You've got to move! Chime on! Chime on! You got to Stand up! Stand up! Stand up! (Yeah! Make that change) Stand up and lift yourself, now! (Man in the mirror) You know it! You know it! You know it! You know it (Change) Make that change!


As the song finished, everyone cheered for him. “That was amazing, tonights karaoke has been the best I’ve ever seen! Let’s get Nicky & Lay up here!” The DJ called, Nick stepped on stage, then helped me up. The melody of Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down sounded through the PA system. Nick looked at me and jumped up and down with happiness. I couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Everyone on your feet!” Nick yelled before he started singing.

I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time. I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon. I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah.

I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon. After all I knew it had to be something to do with you. I really don't mind what happens now and then. As long as you'll be my friend at the end.


Nick wrapped his left around my shoulders, I wrapped my around his waist as we sang the chorus together. He grabbed my hand and spun me around, as we sang.

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand? I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might, Kryptonite.

I walked to the edge of the stage and kneeled down with a little attitude.

You call me strong, you call me weak. But still your secrets I will keep. You took for granted all the times. I never let you down. You stumbled in and bumped your head, If not for me then you'd be dead. I picked you up and put you back on solid ground.

I sang then stood up, and felt Nick come up beside me. He placed a hand on my shoulder, and put the mic to his lips to sing with me.

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand. I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might. Kryptonite.

We sang together, before the solo came on. He nudged me, then whispered, ‘Take this part’ I furrowed my eyebrows as the bridge come on. I stood at the edge of the stage and leaned over to AJ.

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand. I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might. Kryptonite, yeah!

I stood up and grabbed Nick’s hand, as we jumped up and down acting like kids. I couldn’t help but smile.

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman? If I'm alive and well, will you be there holding my hand. I'll keep you by my side with my superhuman might. Kryptonite.

As the second and ending solo come on, we sang ‘Whoah, oh oh’ until the song ended. Nick hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. “Amazing! Miss Lay you can stay up there, I need Rok to come and join you!”

I chuckled as Brian jumped onto the stage. He wrapped an arm around me as Cutting Crew’s (I Just) Died in Your Arms Tonight began playing. I looked at Brian, who stared at me wide eyed. I giggled and looked at AJ, who had the biggest smile on his face, along with the rest of the guys. We’ve heard Brian sing this many times while he was alone.

I looked up at Brian, “Take the first part.”

“Payback.” He said as he brought the mic to his lips. I stood in the back ground swaying to the music.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must have been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight.

I keep looking for something I can't get. Broken hearts lie all around me, and I don't see an easy way to get out of this.

Her diary, it sits by the bedside table. The curtains are closed, the cat's in the cradle. Who would've thought that a boy like me could come to this.


I walked up to him and leaned my arm on his shoulder for the chorus.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been some kind of kiss. I should've walked away.

“Give it up for Lay!” Brian shouted in the mic. The crowd roared, making me smile.

Is there any just cause for feeling like this? On the surface I'm a name on a list. I try to be discreet, but then blow it again.

I've lost and found, it's my final mistake. She's loving by proxy, no give and all take. 'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy one too many times.


He and I started jumping around to the beat as the chorus came on.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been some kind of kiss. I should've walked away.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and laid his head on my shoulder for the bridge. I let him sing it all.
It was a long hot night. She made it easy, she made it feel right. But now it's over, the moment has gone. I followed my hands not my head, I know I was wrong.

I started laughing and kissed his head. I walked to center stage and held my hand out for AJ. He laughed and placed his in mine. I pulled him up on stage, Brian jumped on his back as he sang the chorus.

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been something you said. I just died in your arms tonight. Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight. It must've been some kind of kiss. I should've walked away.

“I think it’s safe to say we want these people back, done we Boston?” The DJ asked, as everyone cheered heavier. “Al you can stay up here, sir. You’re next.”

“It’s perfect for you.” I whispered, leaning up and kissing him. He grinned against my lips, “Think about tonight, when we get back to the hotel.”

“Mmhm, fucking tease.” He groaned, in my ear.

“But you love me.” I retorted playfully.

“More than you’ll ever know.” He said, as I walked passed him. He slapped my ass, making everyone laugh. Seal’s Kiss From The Rose began playing. The guys and I stood at the stage, arms wrapped around one another’s waist. Howie and Kevin held up lighters as we swayed side to side.

Bah-ba-ba-ba-bah-da-da-da-bah, bah-ba-ba-da-da-ba-ba-ba-bah. There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea. You became the light on the dark side of me. Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill. But did you know that when it snows. My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

He sang, then took the mic off the stand for the chorus.

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah. Now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grey.

Bah-ba-ba-ba-bah-da-da-da-bah, bah-ba-ba-da-da-ba-ba-ba-bah. There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say. You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain. Baby, to me, you're like a growing addiction that I can't deny. Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby? But did you know that when it snows. My eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah. Now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grey.


A small solo come on, AJ walked to the edge of the stage and leaned down, kissing me hotly. I smiled against his lips, and pushed him up.

I've been kissed by a rose on the grey. I've been kissed by a rose on the grey. And if I should fall, will it all go away?. I've been kissed by a rose on the grey

There is so much a man can tell you, so much he can say. You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain. To me, you're like a growing, addiction that I can't deny. Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby? But did you know that when it snows. My eyes become large, and the light that you shine can be seen?

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah. Now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grey.


The guys and I held our arms up, screaming for AJ. He walked in front of us and touched our hands, making us go even crazier. He laughed at us fan-girling over him.

Yes, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey. Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels, yeah. Now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grey.

Now that your rose is in bloom, A light hits the gloom on the grey.


As the song ended, I met him on the stage. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and picked me up, swinging me around. I giggled as he planted my feet on the stage floor. “I love you.” He whispered before pressing his lips to mine.

“I love you, too.” I whispered in reply.

“Wait Lay, don’t think about getting off stage, I need Mr. Kev up here with you.” The DJ said, Kevin walked up behind AJ and I, taking me from AJ. I fell dramatically in Kevin’s arms, making everyone laugh. AJ blew me a kiss.

“You’re singing first.” Kevin whispered in my ear. I nodded as Def Leppard’s Hysteria started playing. I had my left arm around his waist as I brought the mic up to my lips.

Out of touch. Out of reach, yeah. You could try to get closer to me. I'm in love, I'm in deep, yeah. Hypnotized; I'm shakin' to my knees.

I gotta know tonight, If you're alone tonight. Can't stop this feeling. Can't stop this fire.


Kevin brought the mic up to his lips to sing the chorus with me.

I get hysterical, Hysteria. Oh, can you feel it (Oh can you feel it). Do you believe it (Do you believe it). It's such a magical mysteria. When you get that feelin' (When you get that feelin'). Better start believin (Better start believin'). Cause it's a miracle, Say you will, ooh babe. Hysteria when you're near.

I started clapping my hands and swaying to the beat, as Kevin began his verse.

Out of me. Into you, yeah. You could hide, it's just a one way street. Oh, I believe I'm in you, yeah. Open wide, that's right. Dream me off my feet. Oh, believe in me.

I gotta know tonight. If you're alone tonight. Can't stop this feelin'. Can't stop this fire,
Oh!


We came together once again for the chorus.

I get hysterical, Hysteria. Oh, can you feel it (Oh can you feel it). Do you believe it (Do you believe it). It's such a magical mysteria. When you get that feelin' (When you get that feelin'). Better start believin (Better start believin'). Cause it's a miracle, Say you will, ooh babe. Hysteria when you're near.

Come on

I gotta know tonight. If you're alone tonight. Can't stop this feelin'. Can't stop this fire,
Oh!

I get hysterical, Hysteria. Oh, can you feel it (Oh can you feel it). Do you believe it (Do you believe it). It's such a magical mysteria. When you get that feelin' (When you get that feelin'). Better start believin (Better start believin'). Cause it's a miracle, Say you will, ooh babe. Hysteria when you're near. Oh babe (Oh can you feel it). Oh babe (Do you believe it)


He took the lines on the bridge, I took the high parts.

Oh (I get hysterical), Hysterical (Hysteria). Hysteria (When you get that feelin'), You better believe it (Better start believin'). 'Cause it's a miracle. Say you will, Oh baby, Say you will.

(Get closer to me), Get closer, baby. Baby, Closer (closer). Closer (get closer). Closer to me.


As the song went off, Kevin hugged me tightly. We walked off the stage as the DJ spoke, “Lay you might as well stay, girl.” I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. “Someone signed you up for this one.”

“Great.” I said, looking at Brian, who just beamed. I grabbed the mic once more—the familiar tunes of Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks started playing.

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo-whoo-whoo. Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo, baby, whoo. Said, whoo.

And the days go by, like a strand in the wind. In the web that is my own, I begin again. Said to my friend, baby, Nothin' else mattered. He was no more, than a baby then. Well, he seemed broken hearted, somethin' within him. But the moment, that I first laid eyes on him; All alone on the edge of seventeen.

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo-whoo-whoo. Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Said, whoo, baby, whoo. Said, whoo.

Well, I went today, Maybe I will go again tomorrow, yeah, yeah. Well, the music there well it was hauntingly familiar. When I see you doin', what I try to do for me; with their words of a poet, and a voice from a choir, and a melody; nothin' else mattered.

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo-whoo-whoo. Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Said, whoo, baby, whoo. Said, whoo.

The clouds never expect it, when it rains, but the sea changes colors, but the sea does not change. So with the slow graceful flow of age, I went forth with an age old desire to please, on the edge of seventeen.

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo-whoo-whoo. Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Said, whoo, baby, whoo. Said, whoo.

Well then suddenly, there was no one left standing in the hall, yeah, yeah. In a flood of tears, that no one really ever heard fall at all. When I went searchin' for an answer, up the stairs and down the hall, not to find an answer. Just to hear the call, of a nightbird singin' come away, come away.

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo-whoo-whoo. Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Said, whoo, baby, whoo. Said, whoo.

Well, I hear you (well, I hear you), In the morning (in the morning), And I hear you (and I hear you), At nightfall (at nightfall), Sometime to be near you, is to be unable to hear you.
My love, I'm a few years older than you, (I'm a few years older than you).

Just like the white winged dove. Sings a song, sounds like she's singin'. Whoo, baby whoo-whoo.


As the song finished, applause sounded throughout the club. I smiled and bowed, then walked off of the stage and into AJ’s arms. I looked at the time, it was already 10PM. The guys and I decided it was time to head back to the hotel, but before we left, I got a DVD of the karaoke session. We all got in the car with James, he took us back. It wasn’t but a blink of an eye, it seemed and we were there.

We got out the car and headed inside the hotel to our rooms. AJ and I said our goodbyes and goodnights to the others, and went to our room. Once he opened the door, we walked in, I quickly shut the door and pushed him against the wall, my lips on his.

He reached down and hooked the back of my thighs with his hands and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walked us over to the bed and laid me on it—his lips never leaving mine. He pulled away and looked down at me smiling.

“What?” I asked, reaching up and unbuttoning his shirt.

“Nothing, you’re just beautiful.” He whispered, leaning back down and pressing his lips to mine. I finished unbuttoning his shirt, dropping it beside the bed on the floor. I worked on his belt as his lips worked on mine. “I love you so much.”

“I love you more.” I whispered, sitting up and sliding off the bed. I turned around, he unzipped me, then let the dress fall on the floor. I turned around, he hooked an arm around my waist and pulled me to him, pushing his lips back on mine in a hungry kiss.

I took his hat off, and unbuttoned his pants then pushed him on the bed. I grabbed his pants and pulled them off along with his boxers. I crawled to him, kissing up his thighs to his stomach. I licked over his 69 tattoo then up his chest. He grabbed me and sat me on him, making me gasp out loud.

“God Al.” I moaned, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I worked against him, causing friction between us both. He held me tightly against him, as he worked in and out of me. I moaned loudly, pressing my lips to his. His thrusts became harder and steadier—just enough to send me over the edge.

“Fuck baby.” He groaned, as I sat up and started riding him. His hands roamed my body, stopping at my breasts. He took each nipple in between his index fingers and thumbs, rolling them gently. My head dropped back, feeling the rush of pleasure course through me.

“Al, oh god!” I moaned loudly, as he flipped us over. He grabbed my legs, resting them on his shoulders, I lifted my hips as he pounded in and out of me. “God damn Al!”

“Fuck Angel.” He grunted, quickening his pace. I felt a wave of pleasure rush through me, “Stay with me Angel.”

“Al I’m so close.” I whimpered, bringing his lips to mine. He deep thrusted in me, sending us both over. My walls clenched around him, milking him for everything he was worth. He laid his head on my chest, I smiled and ran my fingers through his sweat filled hair. I felt him smile as he kissed my chest.

He pulled out of me, laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I laid my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat steady itself. “I love you Al.”

“I love you Angel.” He replied as we both well into a peaceful slumber, wrapped in each other, and wrapped in unconditional love.