- Text Size +
"Did he say anything else?" Dean asked as he stood in their living room.

"No, I asked if it was Kyle all he said was ‘not quite’” and hung up."

"Okay" he said.

"Whoever's behind all this seems to be getting a thrill of taunting everyone, like dangling them over your head like a pawn” Sam said.

“Manning” Dean said in a warning tone.

“Sorry” he said.

“Is there anyway you could recognize the voice?” Dean asked.

“From two words?” Sam asked, Dean turned to glare at him “Again, sorry” Sam said timidly.

“No, I know I’ve heard that voice before” Kevin said "Wait" he said.

"What?" Kellie asked.

"I think I know who it was" he said to Dean.

“Well…I guess congratulations are in order” Derek said approaching Kellie and Kevin “You’ve won after all” he said bitterly.

“I don’t think anybody came out a winner in this situation, and I don’t know how you can think otherwise” Kevin said to him, only angering him more.

"Well...don't get too excited there...this isn't over yet, I will make this up to my son, no matter what it takes” he said storming out.

"What the hell did that mean?" Kevin asked.

"Did he just threaten our son?" Kellie asked.


"Well great, I'm all ears" Dean said to him.

"After the trial, Damien's father came up to me and told us that he was going to make this up to his son no matter what it took” Kevin said to him.

"Damien Winchester?" Dean asked.

"Yes, his father, Derek, he's some big time businessman" Kevin said.

"Damien's father took the boys?" Kellie asked.

"I'm going to look into this phone call and into Damien's father if you get any other phone calls like this I want you to call me right away" Dean said to them.

"Of course" Kevin said as Dean left.

"Are you sure it was Derek Winchester?" Kellie asked him.

"Yes, now that I think about it, that was him".


~*~



Bradley sat alone in his room, cuffed to the bedframe, just lost in thought.

"So what's up with you guys? you've been picking at each other lately" he said shuffling a deck of cards.

"Mm no offense, but your best friend is a stubborn ass" Natalie said taking a drink.

"You think you're telling me things I don't know?" he asked passing the cards between them.

“How do you deal with him?” she asked.

“Nat I’ve known Neilson for practically my whole life, I’ve gotten pretty good at knowing which of his moods to avoid” he said to her.

"You're a real help you know that?" she asked him, he smiled as he threw his cards in a pile.

"I just hope he's not somewhere doing something stupid" she said.

"Like oh say sitting here getting drunk with his best friend's girlfriend?" Bradley asked taking a drink.

"We're not drunk" she said.

"Not yet" he said to her as they laughed.

"Why can't Neilson be more like you?" she asked.

"Oh come on I'm not that great" he said to her.

"Oh no I know" she said.

He looked at her shocked "Oh you're funny" he said flicking a card at her.

They threw their cards into another pile, she scooted closer to him, they sat up against the bed.

"You're a really great friend you know" she said.

"I try" he said, they laughed.

"Bradley?" she asked setting her bottle on the floor.

"Hmm?" he asked turning to face her, she pulled his face towards her and pressed her lips softly to his.

They kissed softly and innocently at first, it began to escalate becoming more intense, he wrapped his arm around her and they kept up their make out session.


He leaned his head back against the wall and struck himself as hard as he could "Stupid. Frickin. Idiot" he said to himself, still banging his head against the wall.

"Well hello again Bradley J." Bradley glared at him and stayed silent "No snappy remarks?" he asked.

"Look if you're going to kill me just do it already" Bradley said to him.

"Giving up so easily?" Derek asked.

"Are you getting off on this or something? Getting my best friend to turn against me? Is this fun for you?" Bradley asked "If you're not here to kill me then just get the hell out."

"God, this is a side of you I'd never thought I'd see...you really care for that...big blonde goof huh?"

"He's my best friend...I love him" Bradley said to him sadly.

"God you make me sick" Derek said to him “Don't worry, you'll get your wish soon enough" Derek said as he slammed the door behind him.


~*~



Damien returned to his cell, he sat in a ball on his cot, rocking back and forth, humming to himself. He ran his hands through his hair trying to contain himself.

"Someone's losing it" he heard someone say, he looked over to see Adam leaning in a corner.

"No... not this again" Damien said to himself trying to hide.

"You can run, but you can't hide" Adam said to him "What's wrong Damien? you look like you're having a breakdown" Adam asked crouching down to his level.

"You're not here...you're not here...go away...please please go away" Damien blubbered.

"Oh my god, are you crying? Are you showing actual human emotion?" Adam asked surprised "Didn't know you were capable of such a feeling" "You want us to go away you know what you got to do" Adam said to him. "Turn in daddy dearest or have us haunt you for the rest of your life...up to you" Adam said to him.

“Look this isn’t an easy decision alright?! This is my father we’re talking about!” Damien said.

“Oh the father who spent your whole life bullying you? The one who favored your brother over you? The one who would turn on you in a heartbeat if necessary?” Adam asked “oh yeah, great guy” he said. “You know what? maybe he was right...maybe this whole thing was your idea..." Adam said.

"No...no it wasn't, it wasn’t, I swear on my life okay, I had nothing to do with this!" he yelled, he looked up to see the cell was empty.

"I'm finding it really hard to believe you actually read Catcher in The Rye" he heard another voice say, he looked up and saw Harry looking through his bookshelf. “It’s a pretty complex narrative for someone like you” Harry said “You know you owe us” he said.

“I owe you?!” Damien asked in disbelief.

“Big time” Harry said sitting on his cot.

“I’m the one in prison!” Damien said.

“Because you shot me!” Harry said “Not to mention all the years of torment and bullying you inflicted on us…especially me” Harry said. How about doing the right thing for once in your life? how about not playing the victim this time?" Harry asked.

"Stop...please just stop..." Damien blubbered rocking back and forth.

“Aww what’s wrong Damien? Your guilty conscience getting the better of you?” Bradley asked taunting him.

“Someone get the guys in the white coats, we got a mental patient here” Adam said.

"Stop it...stop it just stop it alright! please!"

"At least he said please" Harry said.

"Fine! Fine! Alright I'll do it just shut up!" Damien screamed, he looked around to see the cell was empty. He looked around "Guard! Guard!" he yelled, banging on the bars to the cell door.


~*~



Natalie sat in her room on a chair "Miss Cappel?" an officer asked.

"Come in" she said.

"I just wanted to let you know that officer Morales is on his way" he said.

"Thanks" she said.

"Goodnight."

"Night" she said as he left the room.

She grabbed her phone and looked through the pictures, landing on one of Bradley and Neilson kissing her cheeks. She smiled and put her earbuds in, letting her head fall against the chair's soft back A tear rolled down her cheek when a notice popped up, she noticed it was a new text message...from Neilson.

"Hello dear" it read, she looked at it with a mix of horror and confusion when another message popped up saying "I know what you did". Derek laughed wickedly as he held Neilson's phone in his hand.


~*~



Damien picked up a phone and dialed his home number.

“Winchester residence” Reginald announced as he answered the phone.

“Reginald, its Damien” Damien said.

“Oh master Damien” Reginald said.

“Is my mom around?” Damien asked.

“I believe she is; I'll see if I can find her” Reginald said setting the phone down.

Daphne sat in her study, curled up on an arm chair with a book in her lap.

“Excuse me mam, Master Damien on the phone for you”.

“Damien? Honey are you alright?” she asked picking up the phone.

“Mom? You need to get up here now” Damien said frantically.

“Now? Honey it’s getting late, aren’t visiting hours over?” she asked “What happened, did someone hurt you?” she asked worriedly.

“Mom, please you just need to get here now”

"Okay I'll be there in a few minutes” she said hanging up and racing from the room.


~*~



Natalie paced around her living room when the doorbell rang.

"What's going on are you alright?" Dean asked her.

"I was just sitting listening to music and all of a sudden I got a text message…from Neilson” she said frightened.

“What?” Dean asked.

“Yeah it just popped up” she said handing him her cell phone.

"When did you get this?" he asked.

"Not that long ago" she said to him “I don’t know if this is real or if someone’s messing with me” she said.

"It’s alright Nat I’m going to get to the bottom of this…I’m going to need to take this with me, is that alright?” he asked.

"Yeah go ahead" she said to him.

"We'll get it back to you as soon as we can" Dean said as he left the house.


~*~



Damien paced around the visitor’s area as he waited for his mom to get there, she came through the door as the guard let her in.

“Damien, sweetheart, what’s the matter?” she asked.

“It’s about dad” he said to her.

“Your father?” she asked “What happened? Did he do something to you when he was here?" she asked.

"No, not to me, someone else" Damien said to her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

"Mom, dad has done something horrible and you need to stop him before it's too late" Damien said to her.