- Text Size +
"Okay what's the deal on this guy?" Sam asked as they looked over information on Derek.

"Derek Barrington Winchester born in Connecticut, graduated high school in '84, enrolled in Yale, took over his father's company, worth billions."

"So he's a pretty powerful guy."

"And has the means to kidnap five teenage boys and also a motive" Dean said to him “The boys put his son Damien in prison."

"After he went on a shooting spree, almost killing two of them."

"Maybe his dad wanted to finish the job."

"While getting revenge for his son at the same time" Sam said.

"Stone, Manning" Captain Swan said knocking on the office door.

"Cap."

"Analysis on that pizza came back...your hunch was right" Captain Swan said handing Dean a file folder.

"Seems the pizza the boys ate the night they disappeared was laced with Rohypnol" Dean said reading from the file.

"The date rape drug?" Sam asked "Which means the pizza was intercepted before it got to their doorstep" Sam said.

"Also the DNA from the shirt came back, the blood belongs to Bradley Littrell" Captain Swan said.

"We were afraid of that" Dean said.

"The doc says that the amount of blood wasn't enough to kill him."

"Just enough to make it look like they did" Dean said.

"Come on Manning, let's go pay Derek Winchester a visit" Dean said grabbing his jacket.


~*~



Sunlight began to stream through Vicki's bedroom windows, she was wrapped up in her rumpled bed covers, a sheet covering her naked body. She opened her eyes and winced at the brightness, groaning and throwing her hand in front of her face to block out the sun. She looked over at the empty spot in the bed next to her, she then sighed sadly.

“Hey, morning sunshine” Brian said softly as he came into the room with two steaming coffee mugs, his shirt hanging open loosely from him, a smile crossing her face.

“Morning” she said groggily, she said as she sat up, holding the sheet over her chest.

“Thank you” she said taking the coffee mug from him, they kissed softly “And here I thought I was dreaming” she said.

“Not unless I am too” he said as they kissed once more.

“Are we horrible parents?” she asked “Our son is missing, being tortured and yet we somehow find the time to rekindle our romance and have sex?” she asked.

“Yeah I asked myself that question when I was making the coffee” he said “We might be” he said.

“Come on!” she said as they laughed “I feel like the worst mother on the planet right now” she said.

“Well you shouldn’t” he said “We’re both scared alright? We don’t know where Bradley is or what’s happened to him, we’ve been out of our minds with worry for days now…we definitely could’ve used a distraction from it all” he said. “Besides, you know Bradley, he’s only been trying to get us back together since he was five”

“I know” she said laughing slightly “Oh that’s right, we’re back together” she said moving closer.

“We are” he said as they kissed, he took the mug from her, setting it on her nightstand.

He wrapped his arms around her waist as they began to kiss once more, Vicki slid his shirt off of him. She lied back, pulling him on top of her, she then rolled on top of him, planting kisses down his bare chest.

Her phone began to ring, he groaned “Course” he said.

“It could be about the boys” she said reaching over to her nightstand "Kel" she said answering "Hey" she said.

"I've been calling all night where have you been?" Kellie asked.

“Oh yeah sorry we just got caught up here and just decided to sleep here last night, what’s going on?”

"We got a call last night from Kyle’s cellphone.”

“Oh my god, is he okay?” she asked.

“I don’t know it wasn’t Kyle…it was Damien Winchester's father."

"Wait…how is that possible? Why would he call?”

“I don’t know but I think he knows something or he’s the one who took the boys, you guys need to get here and we'll explain the whole thing Dean and Detective Manning are coming over later."

"Yeah okay we'll be there" Vicki said hanging up.

"What’s going on?” he asked.

"Damien Winchester's father called last night…from Kyle’s cellphone."

"His father?"

"Yeah."

"Why? What could he possibly want?" he asked.

"I don't know but we got to get over there" she said to him.


~*~



The doorbell at the Winchester house rang "Can I help you?" Reginald asked opening the door.

"Detectives Stone and Manning, is there a Daphne Winchester here?" Dean asked.

"Of course, may I ask what this is regarding?"

"Police business sir" Sam said to him.

"Please, come in" Reginald said letting them in and leading them into the family room. "Mrs. Winchester" Reginald said. “Detectives Stone and Manning” Reginald said announcing them as they went into the room.

“Oh, hello” she said to them “How may I help you?" she asked.

“Hello Mrs. Winchester, we were hoping to ask you some questions about your husband” Dean said.

"Derek? What happened? Is he alright?" she asked worriedly.

"Ma’am your husband is just fine" Sam reassured her.

"Then what is it about?" she asked.

"We have reason to believe your husband may be involved in some criminal activity" Dean said to her.

"That's preposterous, what kind of criminal activity?"

"The abductions of Neilson Carter, Harrison Dorough, Bradley Littrell, Adam McLean and Kyle Richardson" Sam said to her.

“I know those boys…they go to school with...excuse me, went to school with my son” she said.

“So you know about the kidnapping” Dean asked.

“Of course it’s all over the news…what makes you believe that my husband is involved?” she asked.

"Last night Kyle Richardson's parents received a phone call from Kyle's cellphone, the person on the other end is believed to be your husband".

She remembered the conversation with Damien the night before.

“It’s about dad” he said to her.

“Your father?” she asked.

“What happened? Did he do something to you when he was here?" she asked.

"No, not to me, someone else" Damien said to her.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

"Mom, dad has done something horrible and you need to stop him before it's too late" Damien said to her.


The door opened and Derek stepped in "Sweet pea" he said to Daphne.

“Oh” she said coming out of her trance “You’re home” she said nervously.

"What's all this?"

"Detectives Stone and Manning, Mr. Winchester we’re going to need you to answer a few questions for us” Dean said to him.

“Is this an official interrogation?” Derek asked.

“No, just want to clear up a few things” Dean said.

“What is this about?" he asked Daphne.

"They think you're responsible for those boys being kidnapped."

"That's ridiculous" Derek said.

"Can you account for your whereabouts last night?"

"Of course I was at my office" he said “And then I came home, right dear?” he asked, Daphne looked at him.

“That’s right, he did” she said, Damien’s words still resonating in her mind. Dean looked at her suspiciously.

"look I feel bad for those kids and what my son put them through and I hope they all come home safely but my family's already been through enough as it is" Derek said to them. "now, if you'll kindly leave" he said to them.

Dean and Sam looked at each other warily "Sorry to have bothered you Mr. and Mrs. Winchester, have a nice day" Dean said as they left the house.

“I can’t believe this, something bad happens around here and suddenly, we’re responsible” Derek said irritated.

“Oh, I wouldn’t worry about anything” Daphne said “Are you free tonight? Maybe we can have dinner?” she asked.

“Sounds great!” Derek said.

“Wonderful, I’ll go freshen up” she said leaving the room.

Derek pulled his phone from his jacket pocket and dialed "It's me, we got to move fast, you got the stuff? Well get it! I want it on my desk by tomorrow morning or you'll be joining Dr. Wesselton in hell" he said wickedly as he ended the call.

"What do you think?" Sam asked as they got in the car.

“The wife definitely knows something, did you see her face?” Dean asked.

“She was definitely terrified of something” Sam said to him.

"Let's go check with this pizza place" Dean said to him as they pulled out of the Winchester's driveway.


~*~



“If Damien’s father is really behind all this, wouldn’t his wife know something?” Sasha asked as they all sat in the kitchen together.

Christina set a tray of coffee mugs on the table “Well if she does then she’s probably in complete denial” Christina said sitting down at the table.

“I’m sure he’s doing his best to distract her you know, fancy dinners, expensive jewelry, flowers…anything to keep her from finding out he’s a psychopath” Melissa said to them.

“Hey” Vicki said coming into the kitchen.

"There you are, where have you guys been all night?" Kellie asked her, they all turned to stare at her.

“We just spent most of the night talking and figured it was best to spend the night at my place then to sneak in in the middle of the night” she said flustered.

“Wait a minute…” Melissa said looking at her, she then gasped “You had sex!” she said, they all looked at her surprised.

“Did you?!” Sasha asked.

“…A little” Vicki said to them, they all gasped “What? We have been agonizing and worried sick over Bradley for days now, it was a nice distraction” she said.

“so what do you call that? Grief sex?” Melissa asked.

“No” Vicki said.

“We call it ‘getting back together’ sex” Vicki said.

“Wait what?” Sasha asked.

“You and Brian are back together?” Kellie asked.

“Yeah kind of” Vicki said smiling “We decided to try things again” she said sitting at the table.

“How did this happen?” Christina asked.

“Well it turns out he had been having some feelings for me lately, I’ve been having feelings for him so we…”.

“Decided to feel each other?” Melissa asked.

“In a manner of speaking, yes” Vicki said.

“How was it?” Melissa asked.

“You guys! This isn’t high school, our children are missing!” Kellie yelled at them.

“Kel’s right, we can talk about this once the boys are home, what happened with this phone call?” Vicki asked.

“All we know is that someone called Kev from Kyle’s cellphone, when Kev asked if it were Kyle on the other end all they said was ‘not quite’” Kellie said to her.

“And he was able to tell it was Damien Winchester’s father just based on that?” Vicki asked.

“No, after the trial Mr. Winchester came up to us in the courtroom and all but threatened Kyle” Kellie said.

“What?”

“He did?” Christina and Melissa asked.

“What’d he say?” Vicki asked.

“He said he was going to make it up to his son no matter what” Kellie said.

“What’d Dean say?” Vicki asked.

“Just that he’d look into it” Sasha said when her phone began to ring “Oh” she said “Hello?” she asked “Jodi? Hi…okay calm down, what happened?” Sasha asked. They looked at her concerned “Is she okay?” Sasha asked “Yeah…okay, thanks so much for calling me, yeah bye” Sasha said hanging up.

“Oh god, did something happen to Natalie?” Vicki asked nervously.

“Someone is obviously having way too much fun with the phone tricks” Sasha said “Jodi just told me Nat got a text last night from Neilson’s cell phone” Sasha said to them.

“Oh god” Christina said.

“What did it say?” Kellie asked.

“I don’t know but Nat is terrified” Sasha said.

“God why is this happening?” Kellie asked.


~*~



The door to the pizza place opened, the detectives walked in and up to the counter.

"What can I get you?" a man in an apron asked them.

“hi, Detectives, Stone and Manning, we’re looking for the person who delivered to the Evergreen Estates on Friday night” Dean said to him.

“Friday night” he said looking in a log book “That was Jimmy, hey Jimmy!” he said he called to the back, a young guy came forward.

"Can I help you?" he asked.

"We need to ask you a few questions" Sam said.

"Am I in trouble?" Jimmy asked.

“Not at all just need your help with something” Dean said to him as they sat down at a table.

“Sure” Jimmy said.

"You were sent to deliver to the Evergreen Estates on Friday night correct?"

"Well yeah but when I got there, the guy at the gate stopped me" Jimmy said to him "He said he would deliver it himself" Jimmy said.

"Was it this guy?" Sam asked holding up a picture of Jerry.

"No, he was bigger, like a bodyguard almost."

"He say anything else?"

"Nope just handed me the money and told me to leave" Jimmy said, they looked at each other.

"Thank you, we really appreciate it" Dean said to him "So Winchester has help" Dean said.

"Well yeah you saw the guy, no way he took those boys out of there by himself" Sam said to him as they left.

Dean's phone began to ring "Yeah Captain what's up?" he asked "Are you serious?" he asked "Yeah, we'll go right now" he said hanging up.

"What's up?" Sam asked as they got into the car.

"Apparently we just got an urgent call from Ferncliff Juvenile Center, someone insisting they speak to us" Dean said.

“Who?" Sam asked.

"Damien Winchester" Dean said as he started the car.


~*~



"You get the stuff?" Derek asked Dmitri.

"Right here boss" Dmitri said.

"Great, unfortunately we may have to move our plans up, the cops are sniffing around my house."

"Told you not to make that call" Dmitri said to him.

"Did I ask for your opinion?!" he asked angrily.

"Sorry boss" Dmitri said.

"Let me see it" he said grabbing a large leather binder from him, he set it on his desk and opened it "Wonderful" he said laying his eyes on the contents inside.