- Text Size +
Dean showed his badge his to the guard, Sam following behind him.

“So…what do you think this kid wants?” Sam asked.

"I don't know but the captain said it was urgent" Dean said as they were lead to a small room.

"Damien Winchester?" Dean asked.

Damien sat at a table "Yeah" he said nodding.

"Detective Dean Stone, my partner Sam Manning, you had something you wanted to talk to us about?".

"Yeah I uh...I have some information about the case you’re working on" Damien said to them.

"Okay well...we're all ears" Dean said setting a tape recorder on the table.

"Before I tell you this I have to know is anyone going to know it was me who told you?"

"No course not, this meeting is completely between us" Sam said to him.

"I know I'm probably the last person you expected to be helping you with this case given my history with these guys..."

"History is just that, history, whatever happened between you all is in the past...just tell us what you know".

"Okay well uh..." Damien said as he glanced up to see them all standing behind Dean and Sam.

"We're waiting" Kyle said, Harry tapping his wrist.

“My father came to see me a few days ago."

"Okay..." Dean said.

"He showed me the footage from the news about the disappearance” Damien said “Then he told me I should thank him” Damien said.

“Thank him for what?” Sam asked.

“Detectives…my father’s the one behind this whole thing…he did it” Damien said to them.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, now I know it's not admissible or hearsay or whatever but he told me everything" Damien said to him.

"No, no... tell us what happened."

"Okay...my father is building a new office for his company."

"Yes...WinCo Terrace" Sam said.

"Yeah, about a month ago, he bought the old power plant on Cypress Hill."

"That's the old industrial park" Dean said.

“Right…I’m going to say he has them all locked up in that old building” Damien said to them.

"Damien, are you absolutely sure?"

"Yes, I swear, check the security footage maybe they got it on tape or something" Damien said to them.

"Damien why would your father do this?" Sam asked.

"He said it was for me...to make up for everything"

"You weren't involved in this were you?" Dean asked.

"No, I had no idea what was going on until he showed up here" Damien said to them.

"Damien...do you have any idea what your father is planning on doing with these boys?" they asked.

“Yeah I do…and it’s not good” Damien said.

"Damien, I know it wasn't easy for you to go against your father like this...and your relationship with these boys is far from perfect but you did the right thing" Dean said to him.


~*~



“Morning sweet pea” Derek said as he came into the dining room, kissing Daphne’s cheek.

“Good morning” Daphne said nervously.

“Morning sir” Reginald said pulling his chair out for him.

“Morning Reginald” Derek said chipperly “Something wrong dear?” Derek asked Daphne.

“Oh, no, sorry” she said “Just thinking…so um I was thinking since you’ve finally got a day off, why don’t we spend the day together?” Daphne asked him.

“Oh sweet pea I’m so sorry, unfortunately I’ve got a lot of work to do” Derek said sadly.

“Oh…” she said.

“Yes, more work to be done on the new building, I want it up and running by Christmas” Derek said to her "In fact, I should get going” he said getting up from the table.

“But instead of lunch how about I treat you to dinner?”

“Oh that sounds wonderful” she said smiling sadly.

“Great, I'll make the reservations, have a good day sweetie” he said kissing her and leaving.

“You too” she said, she sat at the table by herself for a few minutes, seeing his car pull out of the driveway from the dining room windows “Reginald” she said.

“Yes mam” he said coming to her side.

“I’m going to go run some errands, so I will be gone for most of the morning.”

“I'd be more than happy to run them for you mam.”

“oh, thank you so much but I can take care of it” she said smiling.

“Yes mam” Reginald said returning her smile.


~*~



Daphne then drove to Derek's office building, she walked through the lobby and came to the reception desk.

“Oh Mrs. Winchester” his secretary said greeting her.

“Hello Gretchen, is Derek available?” she asked.

"I'm sorry he's not here" Gretchen said to her.

"He's not, odd he said he had some business to take care of today" Daphne said confusedly.

“I know he's been going over the building plans with the construction team” Gretchen said to her.

“Oh okay, thank you” Daphne said smiling warmly at her.

“Would you like me to have him call you?” Gretchen asked sweetly.

“Oh, no that's okay, oh and if he does come in, please don't mention that I was here, I was hoping to...surprise him” Daphne said smiling at her.

“No problem Mrs. Winchester, have a nice day” Gretchen said returning her smile.

Daphne sat in her car, remembering the blood on Derek's sleeve at dinner, and what Damien and the detectives said to her all running together in her head, it was all coming together.


~*~



"Dean" Kellie said opening the door.

"I need you all in here right away" he said.

"Oh uh yeah, hold on" she said "Can I get everyone in the living room?!" she called out "Dean's here!" she yelled.

"Detective, hey, any news?" Kevin asked.

"Plenty, if you could all have a seat" Dean said as they all sat down around the room.

"Okay number 1, the blood on Bradley's shirt was a match to the DNA on the toothbrush you gave me."

"Oh god" Vicki said.

"Now our forensics team don't think that Bradley could have died from the amount of blood on that shirt."

"No just enough to make us think he did" Brian said.

"Exactly" Sam said.

"Second thing, the pizza I asked you for? It had been enhanced with something, which is how they were able to get the boys out of the house."

"They?" Kellie asked.

"Enhanced with what?" Vicki asked.

"Something called Rohypnol" Dean said to them.

"You got to be kidding me" Vicki said.

"You know what that is?" Brian asked.

"It's the date rape drug" she said to him.

"What?!" he asked.

"I thought that stuff only worked when you mix it with alcohol?" AJ asked, they all turned to look at him "I just know stuff okay?" he asked.

"Don't ever buy me a drink again" Howie said to him.

"Dean, you said they, who's they?" Kellie asked.

"Derek Winchester probably" Kevin said.

"Or whoever he hired to help him with this thing" Dean said to him. "We tracked down the delivery driver, he said he was stopped at the front gate by a large man who paid him off and told him to go away."

"Pretty sure Jerry's not a very large man" Brian said.

"Exactly, I checked with Jerry and he said he got a phone call about suspicious activity, he left the gate house to drive around for a security check".

"This guy's good, I got to hand it to him" AJ said.

"Trust me, this story's only getting better, yesterday I got a call from Damien Winchester."

"I hate that kid" AJ said.

"What'd he want?" Kevin asked.

"Said he had some urgent news to share with his...turns out his father needed someone to brag to and Damien was it" Dean said.

"He told Damien?" Kellie asked.

"According to Damien, said his father was doing this for him as retribution for all the years of abuse and neglect, we're working on getting the security footage and if we can, that's it, he's going down" Dean said.

“And Kel, I’m going to need your help” Dean said to her.

“Me? What for?” she asked.

“Winchester’s wife” Dean said to her.

“Oh forget it” Kellie said “No there’s no way that woman would ever turn in her husband” Kellie said to her.

“Kel, I know she knows something, I could tell when we were at their house, you may not be able to appeal to her as a wife…but you can appeal to her as a mother” Dean said to her.

“Dean I don’t know” Kellie said to him.

“Kel, do it for Kyle” he said to her, she looked at Kevin who nodded in agreement.

“Okay…sure, I’ll talk to her” Kellie said to him.

“Great…don’t worry…no matter what I’m bringing your boys home…I promise” Dean said to them.

“And this may be the only way to do it” he said.


~*~



Daphne walked into the police station, approaching the front desk "Excuse me? I'm looking for a detective Stone?" she asked.

"Name?" an officer asked picking up a phone.

"Daphne Winchester, he needed to see me" she said as he pushed a button.

"Stone, yeah a woman here to see you, Daphne Winchester, okay" he said hanging up "He'll be right out, just have a seat" the officer said as she took a seat by the wall.

Soon Dean made his way to the front desk "Mrs. Winchester."

"Detective, you needed to see me?"

"Not me, but I have someone here who does" he said "Come with me" he said taking her down a hallway.

He opened the door "Come on in" he said letting her into a conference room where she saw Kellie standing there.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Kellie was hoping to speak with you."

"I've already told you I have no idea what is going on with my husband, I'm sorry, I can't help you" she said to them.

"Just hear what she has to say" Dean said.

"Hello Daphne" Kellie said stepping forward.

"Kellie" Daphne said.

“When I got pregnant with Kyle I was 16 years old” Kellie said. “I was terrified and I didn’t know what to do” Kellie said to her “My parents were furious with me but I was lucky enough to have their support and I had Kevin, the boyfriend who at the time was the love of my life” Daphne looked at her sadly. “And I had my friends who were either lucky or unfortunate enough to be able to have the very same experience I did.” “You have no idea what it’s like to be pregnant while still in high school, people are giving you dirty looks and whispering about you behind your back, it’s awful” Kellie said.

“Kellie I…” Daphne said.

“Please, let me finish” Kellie said to her “I can remember the day Kyle was born like it was yesterday…nine months of anticipation and excitement…” she said, tears falling down her cheeks. “He was so perfect” she said whimpering “and so small, I held him in my arms and I just didn’t want to let him go” she said wiping her tears away.

Daphne wiped the tears that were forming in her eyes away as well.

“He is my heart and my soul” she said “And he is the most amazing person I know, he’s kind hearted and he’s brave and he’s strong” Kellie said to her. “And most importantly, he loves the other boys like they were his brothers, he watches over them and he protects them and I can’t imagine what he must be going through right now, knowing they’re hurt and there’s nothing he can do to help them” Kellie said, tears still spilling down her cheeks. “I'm begging you, as one mother to another, please…help me bring the boys home” she said taking Daphne’s hands and squeezing them tightly. “Please, we don't know if they're hurt or if they're even still alive, please you have to get your husband to tell you where they are".

"I'm sorry...I can't” Daphne said sadly, pulling her hands out of Kellie’s grip, Kellie then wept on Dean’s shoulder.

"Mrs. Winchester, I got a call from your son...now he all but admitted that his father was behind this whole thing, we're working on getting the security footage and if we get those tapes and hear his confession he's going down" Dean said to her. "Mrs. Winchester...we are running out of time, we need your help" Dean said to her.