- Text Size +
A doctor sat next to Bradley as he stitched his arm up.

"I believe a thank you is in order" Derek said to Bradley "After all I didn't have to have a change of heart and call Dr. Wesselton" he said.

"Yes thank you" Bradley said to him “Thank you for calling on this quack to stitch my arm up after your goons sliced it open!” he said to Derek irritated.

"The quack is all done" the doctor said irritated as he snipped the end of the stitching with a pair of surgical scissors, he then grabbed a bandage from his kit and wrapped it around Bradley's arm.

"Thanks again Dave" Derek said to him.

"No problem" the doctor said to him leaving.

"Aren't you afraid he's going to rat you out?" Bradley asked.

"Don't worry, he won't" Derek said before they heard a gunshot "I don't leave any loose ends Bradley J." he said smiling smugly.

"I think you have few loose ends in your head" Bradley said to him.

"Good one" Derek said to him.

"Let's just get this over with, what do you want? What could you possibly want with me?" he asked angrily.

"You know that old saying 'an eye for an eye'" Derek said to him.

"What could I have possibly done to you? I didn't even know you existed until..." Bradley said as he stopped to glare at Derek. "Damien...this whole thing is about your psycho spawn?” he asked “Aw, what's the matter? Did that whole ‘my daddy doesn’t love me’ story he was whining about in court get to you?” Bradley asked in a mocking tone.

Derek smiled wickedly at him and took his phone from his pocket. "Dmitri...Neilson Carter...kill him" Derek said.

"NO!" Bradley screamed.

"You going to behave?" Derek asked.

"Fine...I'll do what you want, just don't hurt Neilson" Bradley said to him.

"Never mind Dmitri, leave Carter alone" he said hanging up.

"You know it's interesting...you are so concerned about the welfare of Mr. Carter...what about your other friends? Kyle, Harry and Adam don't mean as much to you?" he asked.

"That's not true, Adam, Kyle and Harry are just as important to me as Neilson is" Derek chuckled. "Please...now...are we going to have any more problems you and I?" Derek asked.

"No" Bradley said defeated.

“Good because unless you want to watch Neilson get a bullet in his brain, I suggest you behave yourself, got it?”

“Fine” Bradley said.

“Good boy” Derek said as he left the room.


~*~



Tears flooded down Natalie's cheeks as she sat in their living room, her mom by her side “I bought him that shirt” Natalie said “After he was shot because me and Neilson…we used the original one to stop the bleeding” she said sadly before she started sobbing, her mom held her tightly “Oh god mom” she wept.

“It’s okay sweetie, it’s alright” Jodi said holding her closely. “Who would do something like that?" Jodi asked, pressing Natalie’s head to her chest.

"We don't know, the police are still searching for answers" Sasha said to her.

"How's the security working out for you?" Nick asked.

"Oh you mean big brother? Wonderful" she said.

“No, really, they’ve been wonderful we really appreciate it” Jodi said to him. “Oh, come on sweetie, we’ve got to get going” Jodi said pushing Natalie’s hair behind her shoulders.

“Okay, thanks for coming by” Sasha said to her.

“Sasha I’m so sorry this is happening” Jodi said hugging her. “If there’s anything you guys need just ask” she said.

“Thank you Jodi” Sasha said to her.

“Your boys, not just Neilson and Bradley but all of them, they’re such good kids…I really hope they come home soon” Jodi said to them.

“So do we” Nick said.

“Natalie” Sasha said, she wrapped her arms around “Everything’s going to be just fine, okay?” she said.

Natalie nodded as more tears fell down her face “Thanks Miss Miller” Natalie said “Call me if anything else happens” she said sadly.

“I will” Sasha said letting her go, she and her mom then left the house.


~*~



Christina came down to the kitchen, finding Vicki at the kitchen table.

“Hey, you okay?”

"You even have to ask?" Vicki asked "I just keep thinking of all the blood on that shirt" she said.

"What shirt? What are you talking about?" she asked.

"Someone left Bradley's shirt covered in blood on the porch" Vicki said.

"Oh my god" Christina gasped "Did you call Detective Stone?"

"Of course, they're trying to get fingerprints from the envelope it came in" she said to her. "Why is this happening Chris? Why is this happening to our boys?" she asked, Christina wrapped her arm around Vicki's shoulders comfortingly "I wish I knew" she said.


~*~



That night, Daphne sat at the Winchester's dining room table, candles sat atop of it burning as she sat alone, looking at her watch. "Reginald!" she called "Any word from Mr. Winchester?" she asked.

"Not yet mam, can I get you anything?"

"The bottle of wine you've been chilling, please"

"Yes mam" he said leaving the room.

"Sweetheart!" Derek called out as he came into the house.

"In here!" she yelled to him.

"Oh what's all this?" he asked.

"I wanted to thank you for sending me those flowers" she said.

"I'm sorry precious, had I known I would've came right home" he said apologetically.

"It's okay, you're here now, Reginald!" she called out "You may serve dinner now."

"Yes mam, welcome home sir" Reginald said pulling out his chair.

"Thank you Reginald" he said as Reginald went back into the kitchen.

"I was beginning to get worried, I called to see if you wanted to meet for lunch and your secretary said you had stepped out" Daphne said to him.

"Oh I'm sorry, I had a meeting" he said to her, she noticed the cuff of his sleeve was spotted with blood. "I was thinking about what you said yesterday, you were right, Damien needs me which is why, I'm going to see him in the morning" he said to her.

"You mean it?" she said happily.

"You bet" he said holding her hand.

"Oh wonderful, I'll go with you" she said, he looked at her nervously.

"Oh dear, I appreciate it but I think Damien and I should have some time alone together, time to catch up as father and son."

"Oh...okay" she said to him.

"But for now, dinner smells delicious, Reginald!" he called into the kitchen as Reginald brought out a silver tray with two place settings.

"Reginald, the bottle of bubbly in the cabinet, chill it would you?" he asked.

"What's the occasion?" Daphne asked.

"To us, and a wonderful new beginning, you'll see and it'll be great" he said to her, she smiled at him while looking at him cautiously.


~*~



Harry sat on his cot in a ball, hugging his knees when the door opened.

“Well good morning” Derek said cheerfully “Hope you're hungry” he said.

"What's this?" Harry asked.

"Breakfast of course! The most important meal of the day" Derek said to him.

"You don't actually expect me to eat that do you?" Harry asked.

"Are you suggesting I may had added something to this meal?"

"At this point I think you're capable of anything" Harry said to him.

"Wow...so perceptive, I guess what they say about you is right, you are the smart one aren't you?"

"What do you want? Why'd you bring me here?"

“Don’t worry Harry I assure you, you are not alone here” Derek said.

“What does that mean?” Harry asked.

"Oh Harry...you didn't think I'd bring just one of you here did you? Where's the fun in that especially since all five of you are responsible”.

“Responsible for what? What did we ever do to you?!" Harry asked.

“Oh this isn't about me...I'm doing this for my son" he said.

“You can’t be serious” Harry said.

“Oh I am, maybe you don’t know how much a father is willing to do for his son.”

Harry scoffed “Damien shot me! I could’ve died!” Harry said in disbelief “Not to mention he’s been shoving me in lockers and knocking my books out of my hands for years now!” he said “So please tell me, how is any of that MY fault?!” Harry asked angrily when a beeping noise filled the room.

“Oh I’m sorry Harry…I’m afraid our time is up for today” Derek said looking at his phone. “I have to get going, I’m due to pay my son a visit…I’ll be sure to send along your regards” Derek said.

“Oh please do, tell him I also said to go to hell” Harry said lying back on his cot.

Derek smiled at him, knocking the tray of food to the floor, Harry looked at him frightened “Bon appetite” he said leaving and shutting the door behind him.