- Text Size +
“Termination of Sanity”

**~Confined Escape~**

The metal doors slide open allowing entrance into the confines of where Ana was held. She snaps open her light eyes, slowly and painfully seeing Terrence enter the room.

“Well you’re up. Nice to see you can witness your friend’s demise now.” Terrence raptures out: a coy smile appearing on his lips.

Ana groans out painfully as her eyes and body adjust to awakening up. Slowly, she stretches out her stiff back, her hands over her head. She places her palms on the glass containment she’s in as she stands up glaring at the man in the room.

“You should be glad to see me.” He hisses out, his grey eyes glimmering excitingly.

“Don’t flatter yourself.” Ana hisses out, slamming her hands on the glass.

Terrence smirks and swings his switchblade before her. “Why don’t you be a good girl and go back to sleep?”

“I’m not tired.” She whispers vehemently through clenched teeth. Her tussled golden locks lie in disarray yet to Terrence she looked absolutely amazing.

“I have a plan for you and you can’t be awake for it. So go back to sleep like you’re suppose to.” Terrence whispers softly, inching his way towards the closed glass containment.

“How about not? In fact, you know what. Since I’m awake, you should just let me out, after all I’m of no use to you awake.” Ana whispers out gently, hoping to distract the young man.

“Ahhh, you’re right on that account my lady, hence that is the reason for my visitation. You see my brother wasn’t man enough to take your body. But oh Ana! I’m willing to make sure my brother’s task gets done.” His lustful grey eyes pierce at her gently.

Ana growls and forms a fist, slamming the glass. With all her strength, she breaks the glass pane door surprising Terrence. Shattering the fragments of glass shards outward, Terrence hisses out and backs away but not before Ana grabbed his throat. She breathes out roughly, her light eyes taking on a cold steel blue. Her hands grip around his throat tightly, ignoring the bloody wounds and cuts coming from her arms from the broken glass. Terrence watches in utter shock, gazing at the blood trails oozing down Ana’s cheeks and arms.

Without a second thought, Terrence slams his blade into her ribs immediately astounding a raging Ana. Ana gasps and still holding onto his throat, she eyes the new wound, the blade now protruding out of her stomach. Gasping weakly, she tried to conjure up her powers but to her utter disappointment nothing was happening. “What? What’s going on?” She gasps out, her eyes widen.

Terrence laughs and yanks out his blade, feeling Ana’s hands slide off his throat and onto her wound. “Coby managed to maintain your powers sterile after you were knocked out. You’ll be helpless for the next hour or so until your little troubling gifts make an appearance once again.”

Ana growls, her eyes narrowing in disgust. “That’s why you’re so cocky now. Cause I can’t hurt you at the moment. That doesn’t mean I can’t fight you the old fashion way.”

“Please, don’t make me laugh.” Terrence grins, slamming Ana on the glass wall behind her. “My brother was supposed have sex with you. That way he can have the one thing that your little Howie can never have: your virginity.” He rasps out.

She narrows her eyes and tries to push him away, but her body was still weak and the new found pain flooded through her system, her blood bathing the ground below her. She growls out and tries to fight him away but he was stronger than he looked. He pressed his body on hers as Ana cries out, tears flooding her eyes. “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!” She screams out, trying and failing to punch him.

Terrence smirks and slides his switchblade beneath her shirt. “Quiet now. Howie might hear us.”

Ana struggles and manages to push him away before bolting towards the door. She didn’t get far before she was tripped and slammed head first on the metal tiles. Moaning in agony, she crawls slowly, her tears streaming down her pale shaking cheeks. Her crimson blood stained the tiles as she lies on the ground, her wounded arms dragging the rest of her body towards the exit of the room. She stops when she touches the tip of a pair of black boots in front of her. Gazing gently, she lifts her head off the floor to see Terrence looking at her. “Where do you think you’re going?” He murmurs, lifting her up by her bloody arms. She cries as Terrence drags her towards the glass container that held her before hand. “We’re not done yet. Not by a long shot.” He whispers into her ear, his laughter sending chills down her back as he grins at her sudden weakness.
~*~

The tension in the room intensified after A.J. stated the new data.

“Sev…Seventy two hours.” Nick croaks out nervously as all eyes landed on Jamelet.

“We have time. I can find the cure of this before something happens.” Jamelet whispers out softly, the guilt flooding her system.

“A cure? A freaking cure? How? We lost in huge place and Ana is caught. Jamelet you’re dying! I can’t have that happen!” Nick whispers out in alarm, feeling a gentle pat from A.J.

“Nick man, it’ll be aight. We can do this.” A.J. whispers as Kevin paces around the room.

Howie gazing guilty at Jamelet, shakes his head. “Lo siento mucho. I didn’t know. I wanna help Ana, but I can’t have you die either. You mean too much to Ana, to all of us.” He whispers out, fingering the door knob.

Smiling, Jamelet nods her head and to her surprise received an embrace from Howie. “We can do this. You’ll live and Ana will be with me. After all Nick will never talk to me again.” He whispers out playfully, pulling away from her as he heads to the door and opens it.

Kevin chuckles and helps Jamelet off the chair as they make their way towards the exit of the room. Brian smiles and holds onto her other hand, winking at her. “We’d rather risk our lives than to have you endanger. Don’t ya worry, you’ll be back and bouncing around so you can entertain Nick, cause the hell we’ll have watching him if anything happens to you.”

“I’m pretty lucky to have some good friends like ya.” Jamelet giggles, gulping down the sickening feeling that was slowly rising in her chest.
~*~

He peers out of the corner of the vacant hallway, his heart drumming rapidly at the mere thought of the destruction of Howie. He smiles, fingering his magnum tucked on the holster waiting for some action. He waits quietly as the retreating figures of the group emerging and exiting a room, walking down the opposite hallway. Coby snickers to himself, pulling his pistol out, aiming at the man in the front of the retreating group. “Howie, it was nice knowing you.” He whispers out, pulling on the trigger.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**