- Text Size +
5 months later-October 2010

Kyle walked down the hallway to his dorm room, he opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hey Kyle" his roommate said slinging his bag over his shoulder "I'm going down to the student union, you coming?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be down in a bit" Kyle said taking his laptop from his bag.

"Okay, later" his roommate said leaving the room.

The door shut behind him and Kyle set his laptop on the desk and pulled the chair out as he sat down. He opened the laptop lid and saw his email flashing a notice. He clicked on the email and saw a link for a video download, he clicked on the link and a black screen popped up in front of him. Kyle looked at the message warily before pressing the play button. A snippet of a music video started.

"So everybody, everywhere Don't be afraid, don't have no fear I'm gonna tell the world, make you understand As long as there'll be music, we'll be comin' back again."

A familiar lyric began to play when another bubble popped up underneath.

"Regards Derek and Damien Winchester" he read Kyle felt his blood go cold as he read the last message and looked around in fear.

Brilliantly autumn colored leaves fell to the ground as students made their way across campus. A small lecture hall sat crowded with new students talking amongst themselves.

"Good morning" the professor said coming into the hall and setting his bag on a table. "And welcome to Yale" he said "If you will please raise your hand as I call your name" he said taking out a clipboard. He went down the list of his assigned students, raising their hand as each name was called "Chad Winningham?" he asked.

"Here" a voice said "Ah, thank you" the professor said checking it off his list "Welcome" he said.

"Happy to be here" a now dark-haired Damien said smiling at the professor.

THE END?