- Text Size +
"Come on boys let's get a move on!" Vicki yelled up the stairs.

“My god…I don’t think I take this much time to get ready for anything and I’m a woman” Sasha said brandishing her camera.

“Okay the limo with the girls is on it’s way, just had to swing by and pick up Cecily” Melissa said coming inside and taking her jacket off.

The front door opened and Kellie came in dressed to kill, they gawked at her "Did I miss them?" she asked.

"Not yet” Vicki said to her.

“Wow...you going to prom too?" Sasha asked her.

"I have a date" Kellie said.

"With whom may I ask?" Vicki asked.

"Dean" Kellie said to her.

"Ooh detective hot pants nice" Melissa said to her.

"It's Sargent hot pants now" Kellie said "He was promoted after the whole Winchester debacle" Kellie said.

"He definitely deserved one" Vicki said.

"Okay, I'm ready" Bradley said coming down the stairs.

Brian followed behind him “Yep, cleans up pretty well huh?” he asked.

“He does…oh wait I have something for you” Vicki said handing him a plastic box with a deep red rose inside.

“Oh…do I really need one of these? I’m only the DJ” Bradley asked her.

“Course you do…it’s your prom” Vicki said opening the plastic box and pulled the boutonnière out and pinning it to his vest.

"Well?" Kyle asked coming in from the kitchen.

"Oh my god, look at you" Kellie said.

"Look at you" he said to her suspiciously.

"You're not the only one with a date tonight" Kellie said to him.

"Really" Kyle said “Were you going to tell me about this?” Kyle asked.

"Need help with that?" she asked taking the boutonnière from him to pinning it to his jacket.

“Come on who’s your date with?” Kyle asked.

"Oh you mean her dashing detective?" Melissa asked.

"Detective? Dean? You're going out with Dean?" Brian asked "Does Kev know about this?" he asked.

“Yeah does dad know about this?” Kyle asked her.

"It's just dinner with a friend, no need to freak out" Kellie said.

The doors flew open as Christina rushed inside “Sorry I’m late I tried to kick out the last customer as fast as I could” she said out of breath “Did I miss them?” she asked.

“No, you’re just in time” Sasha said to her.

"We all ready?" Neilson asked as he came down the stairs with Harry and Adam behind him.

"Oh you guys look great, get together come on, picture time" Kellie said. Camera flashes went off as they all took pictures "Look at you guys" she said tearfully "You're all grown up."

"Had to happen sooner or later right?" Adam asked.

The doorbell rang, Sasha opened the door and a man stood there “Good evening everyone” he said tipping his hat. “I have four beautiful young ladies and I was told they were to be delivered to this address.”

“Must be our chicks” Adam said.

“Hi Kyle” Zoey said coming inside in a stunning floor length purple gown, Wendy and Cecily entering behind her, approaching Harry and Adam.

"Wow" he said to her "You look incredible" Kyle said kissing her cheek.

"And you look so handsome" she said to him.

"Oh, here" he said prying open a plastic box, he pulled the corsage out and snapped it on to her wrist.

“Ahem” Adam said loudly clearing his throat "Let's get some things clear here, there will be no holding hands, no kissing, no dancing of any kind" he said to Kyle and Zoey.

"Adam" Melissa said to him a warning tone "Honey, Zoey's a big girl she can take care of herself" Melissa said to him.

"It's not her I'm worried about" he said glaring at Kyle.

"I second that" AJ said coming into the living room, glaring at Kyle.

"Uncle Alex!" Zoey said happily.

"Zobo!" AJ said hugging her "You, look wonderful my dear" he said kissing her cheek.

Natalie stepped in "Hey" she said to Neilson.

Neilson dropped the box with the corsage in it “Wow” he said seeing her wearing a short icy blue dress “You look so beautiful.”

"Thank you" she said to him.

“Oh here” he said picking up the box and taking the corsage out and snapping it to her wrist.

"You clean up nice yourself" she said fixing his jacket.

"Ready?" Neilson asked holding his arm out.

"Let's do this" Natalie said linking her arm with his.

Zoey took Kyle's arm as well as they all headed outside, Adam trailing closely behind them.

"Have fun tonight!" Kellie yelled as they saw them off.

"Nut not too much fun!" AJ yelled "Don't knock anyone up!" he yelled "Especially you Richardson!" he yelled as Melissa pulled him back in and slammed the door.

~*~


Darren blew into the police station "Excuse me?" he asked the desk Sergeant.

"Can I help you?" the desk clerk asked him.

"Yeah I need to see Detective Stone right away" Darren said.

"I'm sorry but Sergeant Stone is out tonight" the desk clerk said to him.

"Well you need to get him back here" Darren said to him.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"This can't wait; people are in danger!" he said.

"Okay why don't you just calm down and tell me what's happening, who is in danger?" he asked.

~*~


'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance, dance, like it's the last, last night of your life, life
Gonna get you right
'Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again


“Good evening everyone, I’m Ryan West from Hilridge Public Access and tonight we are coming to you live from the Hilridge High School senior prom” Ryan said, cameras flashing as people walked by. “I am standing outside the Cambridge Grand Hotel, the location of this year’s festivities and this year’s theme: Hollywood Nights” Ryan said “and it most certainly feels like a real Hollywood party”.

“I can’t believe this, you guys really go all out” Zoey said in disbelief as she and Kyle stepped out of the limo.

“Shall we?” he asked extending his arm to her.

“Please” she said as they stepped onto the red carpet.

“Up next we have prom king hopeful, Kyle Richardson, son of former Backstreet Boy, Kevin Richardson” Kyle and Zoey stopped and smiled for the cameras. “Kyle is the captain and star quarterback of the Hilridge High School Wildcat football team and is being escorted tonight by the lovely Zoey Montgomery” Ryan said into his microphone.

Derek grunted as he sat in the hotel’s penthouse suite watching the red carpet footage from a large flat screen TV. Damien stepped into a pair of shiny black shoes, a white tuxedo jacket slid over his shoulders. He straightened out his black bow tie, smiling at himself in the mirror of the hotel room.

"Ready son?" Derek asked.

"More than ever" Damien said.

“Next we have Harry Dorough, son of Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough and his date Cecily Fields, Harry is senior class president, Student Council president, science club president, newspaper photographer and is in the running to be the class Valedictorian" Ryan said. "Cecily is also on the school paper and part of the school's drama club" Ryan said as Harry and Cecily smiled for the cameras.

"And here we have Adam McLean, son of the Backstreet Boys' resident bad boy AJ McLean and his date Wendy Matthews, both Adam and Wendy are in the school's Drama club, Adam is also the cousin of Kyle Richardson's date Zoey."

“And finally, Neilson Carter, son of the Backstreet Boys’ main heartthrob Nick Carter and his date, longtime girlfriend and prom queen nominee Natalie Cappel” Ryan said into his microphone. Natalie then waved Bradley over as he strolled down the red carpet “And joining them apparently going stag tonight, Bradley J. Littrell son of Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell, Bradley is also serving as the prom’s DJ tonight and competing against Kyle for the prom king title.”

They then stepped into the lobby of the hotel and walked towards the ballroom.

“Wow this place looks pretty good” Neilson said as he and Natalie walked into the ballroom.

“It better, we spent all afternoon getting it ready” Natalie said to him.

"Wow, this looks amazing" Zoey said looking around as she and Kyle walked in the ballroom together, Adam following closely behind them.

"Are you okay?" Wendy asked Adam as they followed behind Kyle and Zoey.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sorry...just making sure Kyle keeps his hands off my cousin" he said to her.

"Hey I hope you don't mind I brought my camera, Mr. Carson asked me to take a few candid’s" Harry said to Cecily as they came into the ballroom.

“Oh no problem, he actually asked me too" she said pulling a small digital camera from her purse, they smiled at each other.

~*~


Kellie laughed as she and Dean sat together in a dimly lit restaurant "Mm good choice on the restaurant" she said taking a sip of her wine.

"I remembered how much you loved this place" Dean said to her, she smiled at him. He felt his jacket pocket vibrate "oh" he said reaching in and pulling it out "Excuse me, I got to take this...Stone" he said answering the call. "Okay slow down" he said to the person on the other end "Say that again?" he asked confused, Kellie looked at him. "How is that possible?" he asked "Yeah okay I'll be right there, don't let him go anywhere" he said hanging up.

"Duty calls?" Kellie asked.

"Kel...you need to come with me" he said.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"I'll explain on the way to the station" he said as they stood up from the table.

~*~


The spotlight came on as principal Wexler stepped up on stage “Hello everyone” he said into a microphone “And welcome to the Hilridge High School senior prom” he said as everyone clapped “I’d like to thank the Cambridge Grand Hotel for letting us use the ballroom and also our very own prom committee for their wonderful decorations and for making this a night I’m sure none of you will forget, and of course the class of 2010’s very own Bradley J. Littrell for providing the music” the principal said as the spotlight shone on Bradley.
“alright let the prom begin, have fun everyone” he said before the music came on and he stepped down.

"Hey, DJ Bradley J." Natalie said approaching him.

"Hey what are you guys doing up here?" Bradley asked.

"Brought you a drink" Neilson said handing him a glass of punch.

"Nat I forgot to tell you, you look amazing tonight" Bradley said to her.

"Aww thank you" she said to him.

"Amazing enough to be prom queen?" Neilson asked.

"Even more amazing than that" Bradley said.

"Well you certainly like prom king material to me too" she said to him. She put her arms around both of them "I can't believe this is it" she said sadly.

"Yeah" Bradley said "High school's over" he said as they looked around.

"And we made it out alive" Neilson said.

"Barely" Bradley said to him.

"No need to bring that all up tonight" Natalie said to them "Damien and his psycho father are dead and gone, you guys won" she said to them.

"To Damien and Derek Winchester, may they rest in hell" Bradley said raising his glass.

Damien watched them all clink their glasses together "That's what you think" he said to himself.

~*~


"Where is he?" Dean asked as he blew into the police station, Kellie behind him.

"I put him in your office" the desk clerk said to him.

"Dean, what is going on?" she asked, they opened the door and saw Darren sitting there.

"Detective, thank god" Darren said.

"Wait a minute I know you...you were Damien's brother" Kellie said to him.

"I still am" Darren said.

"Look detective, there's something you need to know" Darren said.

"I heard, what I don't understand is how" Dean said to him.

"What's happening?" Kellie asked.

"My brother and my father are alive" Darren said to Kellie.

She smiled "No... no... they were killed in the explosion at the warehouse" she said to him. "Kyle shot Damien before the fire started and your father was impaled with a knife, I read the medical examiner's report there was no pulse" Kellie said to him.

"No there was!" Darren said "It was very weak but they were still very much alive when you took them from the warehouse."

"But the smoke inhalation would be enough to kill anyone...they were pinned underneath the floorboards...".

"Yes they suffered some external injuries from being pinned but because they were pinned the smoke never reached them, they never inhaled it" Darren said.

"Any idea where they were headed?" Dean asked.

"you even have to ask?" Darren asked "they came back to finish what they started" he said.