- Text Size +
Brian and Vicki blew into the police station where Kellie stood waiting for them.

"What's going on? what happened?" Vicki asked her.

"You're never going to believe this" Kellie said to them "And I know this is going to sound insane but it's the truth" she said. "Derek and Damien Winchester are alive" she said, they looked at her confused.

"They're dead, for sure this time, there was an explosion..." Vicki said.

"Damien's older brother Darren he paid off the coroner, smuggled them to a clinic in Oregon where some doctor supposedly was able to save them".

"What doctor? Doctor Frankenstein?" Brian asked irritated.

"Even if it were true the damage done to them would've been too great for them to be walking around free" Vicki said.

"I know I didn't believe it either but according to Darren, they're fully recovered and fully capable of going after the boys again" Kellie said to her.

"Where are they now?" Brian asked.

"Dean's trying to get a location on them" Kellie said.

"What's the point? We all know where they're going" Vicki said.

"You think they crashed the prom?" Brian asked.

"Dean!" Kellie yelled.

"Keep me updated" Dean said hanging up his desk phone.

"Is there anyone at the Cambridge Hotel?" she asked.

"God the prom, I completely forgot" he said picking up the phone.

~*~


"Please tell me you're seeing Damien Winchester" Cecily said to Harry.

"Either that or someone spiked the punch" he said to her.

"God what is he Michael Myers or something?" Wendy asked Adam.

"Worst" Adam said to her.

Bradley, Neilson and Natalie looked at him confused and horrified.

"How is this happening?" Neilson asked, shielding Natalie behind him.

"Do you know him?" Zoey asked Kyle.

"Unfortunately, yeah I do" Kyle said to her "How is this possible?" Kyle asked.

"Come on we have to get out of here" Neilson said to Bradley and Natalie.

“Yeah” Bradley said, still looking at Damien in confusion and horror.

"Let’s go, now" Neilson said as they rushed to the fire exit.

They opened the door, Derek stood in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe and smiling wickedly at them "Going somewhere?" he asked.

People moved out of the way as Damien made his way towards Kyle, his breath became quicker as Damien came closer. Damien stopped right in front of him, smiling "Your highness" he said bowing to Kyle before laughing.

“What are you doing here? How is this happening?” Kyle asked stunned.

"Well it's a pretty good story…turns out I wasn’t as dead as you thought I was” Damien said.

"Okay Damien you got everyone's attention, you made your presence felt, now why don't you take your ass back to Dr. Frankenstein and have him finish drilling those bolts into your neck?" Adam said to him.

"Just when things are starting to get good? No chance" Damien said.

"Well...don't you all clean up nicely" Derek said hobbling towards Bradley, Neilson and Natalie, grasping tightly to a cane. “Natalie my dear, you are looking exquisitely stunning this evening” Derek said “I want to congratulate you on your triumphant win as prom queen” he said moving closer towards them.

"This isn't happening” Bradley said.

They all backed away from Derek in fright as he came closer.

"How is this happening? you can't be alive; you'd have to be superhuman or something" Neilson said.

Derek limped towards them.

"What about the explosion?" Natalie asked "The fire marshal said no one could've survived a blast like that” Natalie said to him.

"Well what can I say? It's hard to keep a good man down" Derek said to them. "And here we all are together yet again" Derek said to her, gesturing with his cane. "Now I know you all have questions and I would be happy to explain everything" Derek said “All you must do is come with me, I insist” he said.

A team of men came up behind them, they could feel the coldness of gun barrels being shoved into their sides. "please, after you" he said as his guards shoved them along, ushering them to move.

Zoey quietly slipped away from Kyle’s side, she saw the handle to the fire alarm by the exit and pulled it. An alarm rang out, everyone in the ballroom then began running for the exit.

"Run!" Kyle yelled as he, Adam and Harry ran from the ballroom, blending in with the herd. "Go!" Kyle said pushing Harry and Adam in front of him.

"Where?!" Harry asked.

"Come on" Kyle said leading the way, the door to the stairwell opened.

~*~


The guards opened the doors to the penthouse suite on the top floor of the hotel “I want to thank you for joining me” Derek said hobbling towards the bar as they brought Bradley, Neilson and Natalie into the room.

“Not like we had a choice” Natalie said as they all pulled their arms from the guards' grips.

"Thank you gentlemen, that'll be all" Derek said, they then left the room and locked the door behind them. "Please, have a seat" Derek said gesturing to a couch with his cane as he fixed himself a drink.

“That’s okay we don’t plan on staying long” Neilson said to him.

Derek chuckled, he pulled a gun out from behind the bar "Sit...now" he said as they cautiously took a seat on the couch "Drink?" Derek asked.

"What do you want now?" Neilson asked Derek slowly hobbled over to a chair.

“Nice limp you got there” Bradley said to him.

"Oh so nice of you to notice" Derek said easing himself down into an arm chair, setting his cane beside him. "If you’ll recall the last time we met, I had a knife plunged into my back...which wouldn’t have been so bad had someone else not stepped on it.”

"Yeah lot of good that did" Bradley said to him.

“The doctors seemed to think that my spine had been completely severed but with the best doctors available and the marvelous advancements in modern medicine…they were able to repair some of the damage”. “Oh and here's the part you'll like…despite all the treatment and the best doctors money can buy…an infection has set in to my blood stream” Derek said. “There is a cure but it is a long painful not to mention incredibly expensive process."

"You bring us up here to celebrate?” Bradley asked.

Derek laughed “I just had to see you all just one last time” he said.

"We were hoping last time was the last time" Natalie said to him.

"Well fortunately my dear, I can give you my word that this is the final time we will ever meet" Derek said to her.

"That means nothing to us" Neilson said to him.

"I don't expect it to" Derek said to him "So let’s get the party started, shall we?" he asked them.

~*~


Kyle, Harry and Adam made their way through the stairwells.

"Keep going!" Kyle yelled as he trailed behind them, running frantically up the stairs.

"Don't get too excited Richardson!" Damien yelled "I will find you!" he yelled.

Zoey ran outside finding the limo they arrived in, she knocked hurriedly on the window alerting the driver

"Miss Montgomery" he said.

"I need to you take me to the police station" she said frantically.

"Are you alright? Where's the rest of your party?" he asked.

"They're in trouble we need to get help!" she said "Drive!" she yelled as he frantically started the car and drove away.

~*~


Derek grabbed his cane and stood up, he limped over to stand behind the couch they sat on. "We've been busy these last few months huh?" he asked.

"Not as busy as you apparently" Natalie said.

"Yes allow me to apologize Natalie my dear, I know this isn't the prom night you’ve probably been dreaming about since childhood” he said. “I bet you thought this would be the night, you and your high school sweetheart would get a nice suite in a fancy hotel, there would be candles, rose petals on the bed…” Derek said.

“Please stop talking” Natalie said in disgust.

“Course I don’t expect much from Mr. Carter…he doesn’t exactly strike me as the romantic type. “I bet his idea of a post prom tryst involves Bradley hiding in the closet.”

"Oh shut up!" Bradley said irritated.

"You know, you're a sick bastard!" Neilson said angrily.

“So Neilson…tell me…how did it feel catching these two in bed together?" Derek asked Neilson.

"Shut up!" Bradley said to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Neilson said to him.

Derek chuckled lightly "Oh you're such a horrible liar Carter...I know all about it, Natalie broke your heart didn’t she?” Derek asked. “And one night she decides to go out and who does she run into? That’s right, your best friend” Derek said. “And the attraction that has been building between them for years finally reaches it’s breaking point… like you Neilson I also don't understand how a heated argument turns into a night of forbidden passion" he said.

"You weren't even here, how do you know about that?!" Bradley asked him.

"Don't you know me well enough by now? While I was in hiding I had my men keep tabs on every one of you” Derek said to him "So tell me…how was it?" Derek asked Neilson.

"Back off Neilson, now!" Bradley yelled at him.

"Seeing the love of your life tangled up in her pretty pink sheets with your so called best friend...the two of them caught up in the throes of passion...". "Their hands all over each other, his lips touching that perfect skin of hers, his name escaping her lips as he pleasured her in more ways than you ever could” Neilson sat there in silence, glaring at Derek as he spoke. "And then there's you, left out in the cold, betrayed by the two people you love most...or maybe you wanted to watch...". "Tell me Neilson is that a secret fantasy of yours to watch your best friend screw your girlfriend, watching him pleasure the woman you love, hearing her
scream his name, do you get off from that?" Derek asked.

"Shut up!" Bradley yelled at him "It was one night! it was a huge mistake that meant nothing!" he said angrily.

"It was one time and it's never going to happen again" Natalie said to him.

Derek sighed "That's what they all say" he said. "Now Neilson I know you only caught the final act of their torrid affair but luckily for you, you can catch the whole show" he said pulling a disc out of his coat pocket, Natalie and Bradley looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh my god" Natalie said disgusted, crossing her arms around herself.

"You…you taped us having sex?!" Bradley said horrified.

"Like I said, I had a team following and watching every single move you guys made and imagine my surprise when they brought me this, it has everything, the fight in Charlie's parking lot, Bradley carrying Natalie to her bedroom, which by the way was a nice touch.”

Neilson then stood up and pulled the disc out of his hand, throwing it into the fireplace.

“I anticipated you might do that” Derek said “Which is why I had the original file safely stored on a flash drive” he said.

“Give it to me” Neilson said.

“Oh I’m sorry Neilson…I just don’t seem to have it on me right now” Derek said.

"Why is it every time you come back you're always more sick and twisted than before?" Bradley asked.

“Oh Bradley” Derek chuckled "That was just the beginning...the REAL reason I brought you up here was because I believe I am owed a debt” Derek said. “If I remember correctly, the last time we were all together…we played an amusing little game” Derek said.

“You mean when you wanted me to choose between my girlfriend and my best friend?” Neilson asked him.

“And you nobly offered up yourself."

"Fine, go ahead, do it, kill me" Neilson said "Just let this be over once and for all."

"Neilson!" Natalie said to him.

"You forgot the deal though, you don’t get him without me” Bradley said to him.

"Yes I do recall you making some sort of counter offer" Derek said to Bradley taking a sip of his drink.

"Thought you liked making deals?" Bradley asked.

"Too risky for you?" Neilson asked.

"Well I'm not one to resist a bargain" Derek said.

"Okay great, let's do this" Bradley said "Come on, what are you waiting for?" he said.

Derek laid eyes on an ice bucket sitting on the coffee table in front of him, he picked up the ice pick, pulling it on Bradley as he looked at him fearfully. "Nothing would pleasure me more than to slit your throat" he said to Bradley "But..." Derek said laughing “I think having Neilson do it instead is a more amusing scenario" Derek said.