- Text Size +
The door opened and Derek stepped in "Kyle, Adam" he said to them.

"Mr. Winchester" Kyle said.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked him "What hell do you want you freak?" Adam asked.

"Adam" Kyle said.

"Don't worry, just a friendly chat" Derek said.

"No thanks" Kyle said to him.

"Well that's too bad, because now, Adam won't get to hear the story I had planned for him."

“I’m not really in the mood for fairytales” Adam said angrily.

“You sure? It’s a good one, once upon a time there was a beautiful girl named Zoey…” Derek said grabbing Adam’s attention.

“You better not be talking about my cousin” Adam said harshly.

“Indeed I am… didn't Kyle have a uh...quick fling with Zoey?" he asked.

"It wasn't a fling they went out on a couple dates and they kissed, wow great story, now get me the hell out of here" Adam said to him.

“Oh it doesn’t end there…Kyle, care to finish it for me?” Derek asked, Kyle looked at him nervously.

"Kyle what is he talking about?" Adam asked irritated.

"You're a bastard" Kyle said.

Derek laughed "I don't think that's quite what Adam was looking for".

"Fine…after the shooting, Zoey came to town with her parents remember?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, they came to visit and to make sure I was alright” Adam said.

“I was staying with my mom…she was working one night, I was alone, next thing I know Zoey’s on my doorstep” Kyle said.

"And?" Derek asked.

"There's an and?" Adam asked.

"Zoey and I... we uh...were...together" Kyle said.


3 Months Earlier:

Kyle sat haphazardly on Kellie’s couch, the doorbell suddenly rang followed by hurried knocking “Coming” he called out. He opened the door and saw Zoey standing there on the doorstep “Zoey” he said surprised.

“Hi Kyle” she said smiling at him.

“Hi, wow, this is a surprise” he said shutting the door behind her “I didn’t know you were in town” he said.

“Yeah, I insisted that we come for a visit, I really needed to check up on Adam” she said.

“We?” he asked.

“Yeah, me and my parents” she said “When I heard what happened at your school…I was terrified and then my mom told me that you and Adam were taken hostage…” she said “I was so worried about you” she said throwing her arms around him and hugging him tightly.

“Yeah…wasn’t exactly a fun day” he said.

“That’s why I’m here I needed to see you were okay” she said she said.

“Well thanks, but yeah I’m alright…now anyways” he said.

“What happened? What did you do to make this kid so…angry?” she asked.

He chuckled softly “I don’t really know to tell you the truth” he said “He thinks I wronged him in some way and he thought that was the best way to handle it” he said.

“I can’t even begin to imagine being in a situation like that” she said.

“You know Adam actually surprised me” he said.

“Really? How so?” she asked curiously.

“You know just by getting himself sent along with me so I wouldn’t be alone and the way he took care of Harry after he was shot” Kyle said to her.

“Why is that surprising?” she asked.

“Let’s just say Adam’s not the same person when you’re around” he said chuckling lightly.

She giggled “Adam’s the closest thing to a brother I have” she said “I don’t know what I’d do if I lost him” she said sadly “I really hope I don’t have to find out” she said.

“Me either” he said.

“So, are you staying with your mom or something?” she asked.

“Oh no, I come over here to hang out by myself sometimes” he said.

“How are Bradley and Harry?” she asked.

“Well Bradley’s arm is healing well, he’s still in a sling and Harry just needs to take it easy, no sudden movements or anything like that” he said.

“I just can’t believe this happened to you guys” she said.

“And it’s not over yet” he said “There’s still a trial to get through” he said.

“My god” she sighed “I should probably get going” she said grabbing her purse.

“Oh, okay” he said as they walked to the front door “Thanks for coming to see me, I appreciate it” he said.

“I wanted to” she said shrugging.

“Oh can I give you a ride back to your hotel?” he asked.

“Thanks but I have my parents’ rental” she said holding up the keys.

“Oh…well…night” he said.

“Night Kyle” she said as they hugged, they parted and looked at each other before softly pressing their lips together, their kiss turning deep and passionate.

“Wow” she said as they parted.

“Yeah” he said as she took a breath.

“I guess I’ll see you around” she said.

“Yeah I guess so” he said opening the door for her.

“Okay, bye” she said turning to leave.

“Bye” they said as she left the house.

He stood against the door, she stood against the other side, suddenly he heard knocking and opened the door.

“I’m sorry I forgot my uh…” she said.

“You didn’t forget anything” Kyle said breathlessly.

“I know” Zoey said dropping her purse as he pulled her into another deep kiss, they looked at each other lustfully.

He then grabbed her hand and took her down the hallway, they then ducked into a room and shut the door.
They continued their steamy, passionate kisses, Zoey reached down and pulled Kyle’s shirt over his head. He pulled her back into him, he kissed and sucked gently on her neck, pulling the straps of her top down off her shoulders.

She pulled away and tugged it over her head, put his hand on her hip, pulling her back into him once more, she backed up towards his bed. She then sat down and looked up at him, she pulled at the button of his jeans, unzipping them. She lied back, his body slid against hers as he lied on top of her, she moaned softly. He pulled the button of her jeans open, unzipped them and pulled them off her.

Clothes soon piled up on the floor of Kyle’s bedroom, they lied underneath the covers of his bed kissing deeply.

“Hold on” he said opening the drawer to his nightstand “You got to be kidding me” he said searching through it.

“Need one of these?” she asked tossing him a small square package, he smiled and tore the package open.

She reached down and helped him roll it on, his hands ran down her legs, squeezing her thighs gently, he pulled her legs apart and gently entered her. She gasped, her eyes becoming wide “Oh god” she moaned as she felt him inside her. She wrapped her legs around him, the wooden headboard of his bed gently tapped against the wall. He grunted and groaned as he thrusted in and out of her, reaching out to grasp on a slat in the headboard. She ran her hands over his body, his skin feeling smooth under her fingertips, digging her nails into his back. The headboard’s tapping became louder as Zoey cried out in ecstasy, Kyle groaning and collapsing next to her.

Zoey then sat at the edge of his bed, the covers and sheets now crumpled up, she put her shoes back on. Kyle pulled his shirt back over his head.

“You okay?” she asked.

“Shouldn't I be asking you that question?” he asked.

“You have a brush?” she asked.

“Oh yeah, here” he said handing her a hairbrush “Was this your first time?” she asked.

“That okay?” he asked.

“Course” she said smiling.

“Yeah it was” he said “You?” he asked.

“Uh…no” she said “That okay?” she asked.

“Yeah sure” he said.

“Was it…okay?” he asked.

She smiled “I can definitely say you were my best” she said.

“Really” he said happily “Wow” he said cheering to himself.

She giggled “Now I really have to go” she said kissing him softly.

“Okay, let me walk you out” he said.

She held his hand as they walked down the hallway “Tonight was nice” she said.

“Yeah it was” he said leaning against the door “So, we agree no one tells Adam about this” he said.

“Oh god yes” she said “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me” she said.

“Same here” he said.

“Night” she said before kissing him.

“Night” he said as they parted.

“We should uh…do that again next time I’m in town” she said.

“Really?” he asked.

“Most definitely” she said smiling as she opened the door.

~*~


Bradley stared at a tub of ice cream, a scooper in one hand and his other arm in a sling.

The back door opened and Kyle stepped in “Hey” he said.

“Hey” Bradley said to him, still fixated on the ice cream.

“Need help?” Kyle asked.

Bradley scoffed at him “No!” he said “I got it” Bradley said pulling the lid off of the ice cream tub and grabbing a giant spoon, he then plunged it into the ice cream.

“Very nice” Kyle said “Hope nobody else wanted any” he said.

“Sucks for them I guess” Bradley said shrugging as he approached the kitchen table “Where’ve you been all night?” Bradley asked.

“Hanging at my mom’s” Kyle said looking in the refrigerator.

Bradley noticed something stuck to the back of Kyle’s jacket “Oh yeah?” he asked “What were you doing over there? Or should I say who?” he asked.

A loud crash came from the refrigerator as Kyle quickly turned around to face him “I don’t know what you’re talking about” he said nervously, avoiding Bradley’s face.

“Oh yeah? So the Trojan wrapper stuck to your jacket is for what? Decoration?” Bradley asked.

Kyle quickly ran his hands over the back of his jacket finding the condom wrapper.

“You got laid!” Bradley said.

“Hey” Neilson said galloping down the stairs “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Nothing!” Kyle said glaring at Bradley.

“Kyle got laid” Bradley said to Neilson.

“I did not! Shut up Bradley!” Kyle said to him.

“I don’t think it’s considered getting laid when you do it to yourself” Neilson said.

“Exhibit A” Bradley said handing Neilson the wrapper.

“Oh my god you did get laid!” Neilson said to him.

“Will you guys shut up already!” Kyle said irritated.

“Who was it?” Bradley asked.

“Tara right? Head cheerleader?” Neilson asked.

“It was nobody alright? So just drop it” Kyle said to them.

The back door opened once more and Adam stepped in “Hey Neilson! Thank you so much for helping me lock up the store tonight!” he said irritated.

Neilson shrugged “You’re welcome” he said confused.

“You’re locking up tomorrow night” Adam said.

“Oh why do I have to do it?” Neilson whined.

“Because Zoe’s in town and I’d like to hang out with her before she leaves” Adam said.

Kyle's face turned pale as he tried to turn away from Adam.

Bradley looked at him strangely before the realization slowly began to hit him, his jaw dropped “Oh dude” he said amused “Oh my god, that is amazing” he said laughing.

“What?” Adam asked confused, Kyle glared at Bradley urging him to say quiet.

Bradley grinned mischievously at him “Nothing I uh…took some of my pain meds” Bradley said, still looking at Kyle.

“Oh” Adam said passing Kyle “What’s with you?” he asked.

“N-Nothing…I’m fine” Kyle said nervously.

“What did you take his pain meds too?” Adam asked, Kyle laughed nervously, Adam looked at him confused before going upstairs.

“You didn’t” Bradley said to Kyle.

“I’m not saying anything it’s no one’s business” Kyle said to him.

“What’s happening here?” Neilson asked.

“Seriously?” Bradley asked before leaning into Neilson and whispering in his ear.

NO!” Neilson said “Are you insane?!” he asked.

“This is the best day ever” Bradley said amused.

“Bradley, I swear to god you better keep your mouth shut” Kyle said to him “Or nothing will prevent me from ripping those stitches out of your arm and twisting my finger in that bullet wound!” Kyle said.

“Yeah? That what you did to Zoey?” Bradley asked.

Ooh!” Neilson said laughing.

“I mean it, both of you just be quiet!” Kyle said to them.

“As much as the thought of Adam tearing you limb from limb entertains me…” Bradley said to him “I will not be responsible for him going full on Exorcist mode, so don’t worry” he said.

“Neilson?” Kyle asked.

Neilson rolled his eyes “Fine, he won’t hear anything from me” he said.

“Thank you” Kyle said.

The back door opened and Harry stepped in “Hey” Harry said “What’s up?” he asked.

“Kyle nailed Zoey” Bradley said casually as he began to eat ice cream, Neilson snickered.

"Wha..." Kyle said throwing his arms up in frustration.

Harry looked at them in confusion and fear “Oh I’m getting the hell out of here” Harry said in pure fear as he scurried from the kitchen, Kyle glared at Bradley.

“What? I said I wouldn’t tell Adam, was that Adam?” Bradley asked Kyle.

"...he has a point" Neilson said.

"Oh shut up Neilson!" Kyle said to him.

"Damn...you know from my experience, getting laid is supposed to put you in a good mood!" Neilson said to him.

"Not when you screw Satan's cousin" Bradley said to him.

Kyle closed his eyes and buried his face in his palms.