- Text Size +
Police cars crowded around Kellie and Dean's house as they loaded Dean up into an ambulance.

“DA Stone” Detective Prescott said coming into the house “Can you tell me what happened?” he asked

“Dean and I had planned to make dinner for the grandkids and when he didn’t pick up his phone I came to see if he was here” Kellie said tearfully. “He wasn’t anywhere…and then I went into the kitchen and… I found him on the floor, he wasn’t moving…”

“Prescott…you got to see this” another detective said ushering him into the kitchen.

“I’ll be right back” he said to Kellie.

“Elliot, what’s going on with Wexler? Any news on his whereabouts?” Prescott asked.

“Not yet, we’re checking security footage, as of right now it looks like he left on his own, no evidence that he’s met with foul play.

They walked into the kitchen and looked at the wall, 6 pictures hung to the wall with large kitchen knives.

“Look familiar?” detective Elliot asked.

“Is that…” Prescott asked getting closer.

“Yeah…Littrell and Carter” Elliot said pointing to the wall.

“What is this? Their high school photos?” Prescott asked.

“Looks like it…along with Kyle Richardson, Harry Dorough, and Adam McLean” Elliot said.

“And the girl?” Prescott asked.

“Carter’s wife, Natalie” Elliot said.

“Crime scene unit see this?” Prescott asked.

“Oh yeah, just waiting on you to take it down” Elliot said.

“Alright, well…” Prescott said as they pulled the knives out of the wall “Hey wait, there’s something on the back” he said “It’s on all of them” he said as they lied the pictures face down to read the writing on the back “Reunited and it feels so good?” he asked reading.

~*~


“Well well…Natalie Cappel oh, that’s right, it’s Carter now, correct?” Damien asked "You have not changed one bit” he said.

“Why aren’t you dead?” she asked angrily.

“Whoa, come on, I meant that as a compliment” Damien said to her "I will be happy to explain everything, not here though, let’s go for a ride, shall we?” he said.

“I am not going anywhere with you” she said attempting to leave when he grabbed her arm once more.

“You make any noise or draw any attention to us and I will finally pay you back for that slap, got it?” he asked gripping her arm tighter.

“Fine” she said reluctantly as they left the room.

Sydney sat by herself at the bar, looking at her wedding rings, twisting them around her finger, she then reached into her purse and pulled her phone out.

“Hey it’s Bradley, leave a message” his voicemail said.

“Hello Detective Littrell, this is your wife and you are well past the one hour mark which means if you are not here in 5 more minutes, I’m coming to find you myself” she said hanging up and standing up from the bar stool.

The elevator dinged as they got to the ground floor, they passed by the ballroom, Kyle saw Natalie walk by, Damien following closely behind her, he could see the gun pressed into her back and then saw them leave through the front entrance.

~*~


“Bradley, hey, you gotta get out…” Neilson said coming into the bathroom “Oh my god…what is this?” he asked.

“What does it look like?” Bradley asked “Someone set it up to look like the day I got shot” he said.

“That’s not all they set up” Neilson said to him.

“What do you mean?” Bradley asked.

“Come look at this” Neilson said leading him into the hallway.

~*~


“Hey” Kyle said approaching Zoey as she talked with Adam’s wife, Quinn.

“Hey, you okay?” she asked.

“Uh yeah, look I need to take care of something alright?” he said nervously.

“What do you mean?” she asked confused.

“I’ll explain later okay? I got to go, I’ll be back” he said rushing out of the room.

“But it’s your reunion!” she called after him.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Adam asked approaching her.

“I have no idea” she said to him.

“You ready to head out?” Adam asked Quinn.

“Yeah, you want a ride?” Quinn asked Zoey.

“I guess…sure” Zoey said.

“Hey guys, I’m going to get out of here” Sydney said approaching them.

“Bradley never showed?” Adam asked.

“No and I’m starting to get worried” he and Neilson had one last call to make and they would be here but that was over an ago” Sydney said.

“Where was their last call?” Adam asked.

“The high school” she said.

“Harry, something’s up” Adam said to him.

"What’s going on?” Harry asked approaching them.

“I don’t know but Kyle just ran out of here like a bat out of hell” Adam said.

“Where do you think he went?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know…but I think I have an idea, I’m going to take Zoe and Quinn home, you take Greta home and I'll pick you up” Adam said to Harry.

~*~


“Wexler” Bradley said as he and Neilson entered the principal’s office, Mr. Wexler’s dead body sat slumped in the chair.

“There was a light on, I came in and there he was” Neilson said to him “They finally got him.”

“But how? He was protective custody” Bradley said.

“No clue, you call this in, I'll go out to the car get on the radio” Neilson said as they left the office, Bradley pulled his phone out when the doors opened at the end of the hall and Natalie stepped in.

“Nat” Neilson said “What are you…” he said when Damien stepped in, his gun pointed at her.

~*~


“First place at the science fair, I’m so proud of you” Vicki said to Mady.

“Thanks grandma” she said “You think I can be a doctor like you one day?” Mady asked.

“Well I would love that” Vicki said “But only if that’s what you really want, because you can do anything you set your mind to” Vicki said to her.

The door opened and Rachel came inside with Joey by her side “Hey grandma” she said to Vicki.

“Hi honey, how was your date?” Vicki asked.

“Amazing as always” Rachel said snuggling up to Joey, they then kissed.

“Aw, glad to hear it” Vicki said to them.

“Vicki!” Brian bellowed “Look what I found upstairs” he said dragging Adam’s son, Chandler by his collar “McLean spawn” he said.

“Grandpa!” Libby said following behind them.

“What are you doing?” Vicki asked him.

“Oh wonderful, Carter spawn” he said upon seeing Joey.

“Grandpa” Rachel groaned.

“I told Libby that Chandler could come over” Vicki said to him.

“I swear, we weren’t doing anything” Chandler said nervously.

“You know how many times I’ve heard your grandfather say that exact phrase over the years?” he asked.

The door opened and Sydney came in “Hey” she said “Is Bradley here?” she asked.

“Well no…we thought he was with you…he is with you isn’t he?” Vicki asked.

“No, Dean sent him and Neilson on a call and he said he would meet me at the reunion and he never did” Sydney said.

“Is daddy okay?” Mady asked.

“Oh I’m sure your daddy’s just fine” Vicki said to her.

“Yeah sweetie don’t worry, daddy’s fine, why don’t you kids go hang out in the basement for a while” Sydney said.

“I’ll join you” Brian said following them down the stairs.

“I’m just going to call Dean and see what’s going on” Sydney said pulling her phone from her purse.

“I’m sure everything’s fine” Vicki said to her.

“Yeah hi, I’m looking for Captain Stone, is he in?” she asked “What?” she asked “Oh my god…when?” she asked “Is he going to be okay?” Vicki looked at her concerned “Yeah, okay, bye” she said hanging up.

“What’s wrong?” Vicki asked.

“Kellie found Dean attacked at their house tonight”
Sydney said to her.

“What?” Vicki asked “Is he okay?” she asked.

“I don’t know all they said is that he was being taken to the hospital” Sydney said.

“Oh my god, poor Dean…and poor Kellie…what about Neilson? Have you talked to him at all?” Vicki asked.

“Neilson never showed up at the reunion either and Nat completely disappeared” she said.

“Oh no” Vicki said fearfully.

“What? Are you okay?” Sydney asked.

“It’s just bringing bad memories” she said “This is exactly what happened that one Halloween” she said.

“Okay, I’m going to go over to the school and just see if he’s there” Sydney said grabbing her coat.

“Oh honey I don’t think you go over there, it could be dangerous” Vicki said to her.

“Don’t worry, everything will be fine, can you stay with the kids until I get back?” she asked.

“Well of course” Vicki said to her.

“Thanks, I won’t be long” she said leaving.

Vicki went downstairs to the basement where Brian sat watching them all intently “Can I talk to you upstairs please?” she asked him.

“Where’s mommy?” Mady asked.

“Oh don’t worry sweetie, she’ll be right back” Vicki said to her “upstairs?” she asked him.

“I’ll be back” Brian said in a warning tone.

“Alright” they all replied.

“Very funny” he said as they went upstairs “What’s going on? Where’s Bradley?” he asked.

“It’s happening again” Vicki said fearfully.

“What are you talking about?” he asked.

“Kellie found Dean attacked tonight” she said.

“What?” he asked.

“Also Sydney said that Neilson never showed up to the reunion and Nat mysteriously disappeared” she said.

“So where are they?” he asked.

“We don’t know…this is just like when he was in high school…” she said.

“Calm down, okay? Our son is an excellent cop, he’s going to be fine, he’s gotten through worst” he said.

“I hope you’re right” she said as they hugged.

~*~


“Well look at this…detectives Littrell and Carter…side by side…fighting crime together…warms my heart” Damien said.

“Who the hell are you?” Bradley asked as they drew their weapons.

“What are you doing with my wife?” Neilson asked drawing his gun.

“Oh come on Neilson, that any way to talk to an old friend” he asked.

“Neilson, call the station” Natalie said to him.

“Hey! Shut up!” Damien yelled at Natalie.

“Hey!” Neilson yelled at him, Bradley squinted his eyes and looked at him closely.

“What’s the matter Littrell? Don’t recognize the guy who shot you?” Damien asked smugly.

Bradley’s face then fell “Damien” he said.

~*~


“Captain Stone” detective Prescott said entering his hospital cubicle.

“Prescott…what’s the word with Littrell and Carter?” he asked.

“Still no word yet sir” he said.

“Then he has them” Dean said.

“Who sir? Who did this to you?” detective Prescott asked.

“You’re never gonna believe me if I tell you” Dean said “get all units over to Hilridge High School, now!”

“Right away sir, but you need to tell me who do this to you” detective Prescott said.

“Damien Winchester” Dean said.

~*~


“How’s it feel knowing you took this long to figure out who the killer was that 5 people had to die?” Damien asked.

"Only four people have died” Neilson said to him.

“Oh you haven’t heard about your boss yet huh?” Damien asked, they looked at each other in horror “The shape I left him in…there was no way he survived it." "Well if we’re done playing catch up…be good little detectives and put your guns on the floor” Damien said “Come on, go ahead” he said.

“Don’t do it” Natalie said.

“Shut up!” Damien barked at her.

“Do it! Now!” Damien ordered.

“Don’t!” Kyle’s voice said from behind

“Well look who it is…reunited at last” Damien said.

“Hello Damien” Kyle said to him.

“Kyle…long time no see” Damien said grinning wickedly.