- Text Size +
“LAPD, Officer Cooper” an officer said answering the phone.

“Cooper, this is Captain Stone” Dean said.

“Oh captain what can I do for you?”

“I just got a call about a disturbance over at Hilridge…get Littrell and Carter on it” he said.

“Alright, I’ll tell them as soon as I see them, anything else?” he asked.

“Nope, that’s it and tell them to hurry” he said.

“You got it cap” the officer said hanging up.

“Satisfied?” Dean asked as he handed the phone over to Damien.

“Ecstatic” Damien said to him, holding a gun to him.

~*~


Bradley buttoned his sleeve when his phone began to ring
“Littrell” he said answering.

“Detective it’s Officer Cooper.”

“Oh hey, what’s up?” Bradley asked.

“We got a disturbance call, something going on over at Hilridge High School, captain said he wants you and Carter to look into it” he said.

“Now?” Bradley asked.

“I guess so, he said it was urgent” he said.

“Alright, I’m on my way” Bradley said hanging up.

“Well? What do you think?” Sydney asked showing off her dress.

“Well…look at you” he said smiling.

“And look at you all handsome” she said fixing his collar for him as he pulled his jacket on “Who called?” she asked.

“Cooper, captain wants me and Neilson to look into a disturbance call at the high school” Bradley said.

“Are you serious or is this just a way to get out of going to the reunion?” she asked.

“I’m serious, I’m going to pick up Neilson, go over to the school, see what’s going on and I’ll meet you at the hotel okay?” he asked.

“Fine, but you better show up, if you are not there in an hour, I’m coming to look for you” she said.

“I’ll be there, I promise” he said.

“Be careful” she said as they kissed.

“Always” he said.

“Neilson? Did Cooper just call you? Alright I’m on my way, I’ll pick you up” Bradley said slipping his gun into his holster and leaving the room.

~*~


“Where’s the captain?” another detective asked rushing into the squad room.

“He’s out, what’s going on?” Officer Cooper asked him.

“Principal Wexler…he’s gone” the detective said.

~*~


“Well don’t you two look great” Kellie said as Kyle and Zoey prepared to leave.

“Well thank you” Zoey said.

“Thanks mom” Kyle said to her.

“Seems like yesterday I was sending you off to your senior prom” Kellie said fixing Kyle's tie.

“Yeah we all know how that night turned out” Kyle said bitterly.

“Well you don’t have to worry about that tonight, just go and have fun” Kellie said.

“Thanks, what do you have planned for tonight?” Zoey asked her.

“Oh I’m going to pick up Dean and then we’re going to make dinner for the kids” she said.

“Oh you don’t have to do that, they’d be okay with just ordering a pizza” Zoey said.

“I don’t mind at all, now go, you’re going to be late” Kellie said to them.

“Alright, night mom” Kyle said kissing her cheek.

“Night sweetheart, have fun kids!” she called out after them.

~*~


Sydney walked into the hotel’s ballroom and found Natalie at the bar.

“Hey” she said approaching her and hopping up onto a bar stool.

“Oh hey” Natalie said “Great dress” Natalie said.

“Thank you, Rachel picked it out” Sydney said.

“Well your daughter has excellent taste…she is dating my son after all” Natalie said smiling.

“Yes and my husband is not crazy about that” Sydney “You know I feel really weird about being at a reunion for a high school I didn’t even go to” she said.

“Well for the time being, you’re my date” Natalie said to her.

“Oh, well then how about buying a girl a drink?” Sydney asked.

“No problem” Natalie said as they laughed.

~*~


Bradley and Neilson entered the school, their guns drawn.

“Police!” Bradley called out “I’ll check down here” Bradley said leaving Neilson’s side and walking further down the hallway. He stood outside the door to the girls’ bathroom, his gun drawn out. He flung the door open and stepped inside, he flipped on the lights and came face to face with a haunting sight.

Neilson stuck his gun out from around the corner and looked down the hall, something grabbed his attention as he absently made his way further down the hallway.

~*~


“Thank you” Sydney said taking a glass from the bartender “And thank you” she said to Natalie.

“Well it was my pleasure” Natalie said reaching into her purse and pulling out a key card “Oh my god” Natalie said.

"What is it?” Sydney asked.

“It’s a key card to the penthouse suite” Natalie said looking at it.

“Ooh!” Sydney said.

Meet you there” Natalie said reading a note
“My husband is such a romantic” she said.

“Go!” Sydney said.

“Oh no I can’t, I don’t want you to be here by yourself” Natalie said.

“Don’t worry about me, go, spend some time with your husband” Sydney said “Just don’t miss the reunion” Sydney said.

“I’ll try” Natalie said leaving the ballroom.

~*~


“Oh my god” Bradley said to himself looking at the sight in front of him. He put his gun back in his holster and surveyed the scene, blood stained paper towels and rolls of toilet paper lied strewn on the floor, a stray backpack sitting nearby. Shards of broken glass lye on the floor next to a wrench, phantom voices echoed in his head.

"We can't wait Nat, he'll bleed out!"

"We won't let that happen!" Neilson yelled at her.

"Ugh you guys" Bradley groaned "Come on, I'm trying to die over here" he said.

"Stop it alright, you're not going to die!" Neilson said to him.

"Could be worst you know" Bradley said to him.

"I don't see how that's possible" Neilson said.

"It could've hit you" Bradley said as Neilson looked at him.


“What is this?” Bradley asked himself.

Neilson continued wandering down the hall, stray pieces of paper lay and discarded books lay on the floor, a bag left abandoned sat amongst the mess, a locker door hanging wide open.

"I got to find my phone!" Neilson said to him.

“Think about it, do you really need it?” Bradley asked “It’s study hall, I’m going to be there, Nat’s going to be there…you’ll be fine" Bradley said insistently.

"What's with you?" Neilson asked, noticing Bradley's nervousness.

"He has a gun" Bradley said quietly, darting his eyes towards Damien. Neilson looked at Damien coming towards them, his sinister smile growing wider as he got closer to them "Just stay cool, and back away slowly alright?" Bradley asked.

"Yeah..." Neilson said to him.

"It'll take me two seconds I promise" Neilson said to him as he turned back to his locker.

"Forget about your phone! Okay it's not important" Bradley said to him.

"No, come on its right here..." Neilson argued

"Neilson..." Bradley said nervously, turning his head back and forth between Neilson and Damien still stalking towards them. He could feel the fear creeping up into his veins when Bradley saw him raise the gun into the air "No!" Bradley yelled as he covered Neilson, pitching all the books and papers in his arms into the air, he and Neilson fell to the floor as the shot fired.


"Bradley! Bradley!" Neilson called as he ran back down the hallway.

~*~


“Dean? Honey, are you here?!” Kellie asked as she entered her house “Dean?!” she called out once more, she then went into the kitchen where she found Dean lying lifeless on the floor “Dean? Dean!” she said trying to awaken him “Dean, can you hear me?!” she asked, she grabbed the phone and dialled “I need help! My husband’s been attacked!” she said frantically before looking up, she dropped the phone as she stared at the kitchen wall in horror.

~*~


Kyle and Zoey walked arm and arm into the hotel ballroom

“Wow, this brings back memories” she said “I remember the last time we walked into this room arm and arm” she said.

“Yeah, hopefully this night turns out a lot better than that one did” he said.

“Syd!” Zoey said.

“Hey! Finally some familiar faces” Sydney said hugging Zoey.

“Where’s Bradley?” Kyle asked.

“He had a call to make, he should be here soon” Sydney said to him.

“Well we’ll keep you company ‘til he gets here, I don’t know anyone either” Zoey said as they laughed.

“Get you a drink?” he asked.

“I would love one” Zoey said.

“Syd? Refill?” he asked.

“Well thank you” Sydney said to him.

“No problem” he said approaching the bar.

“I’m surprised Nat’s not here keeping you company” Zoey said to Sydney.

“Yeah well apparently Neilson planned some romantic surprise for her in the penthouse suite” Sydney said to her.

~*~


Natalie slipped the keycard into the slot, the light turned green and she entered the room “Neilson” she said entering the room. “I’m here” she said walking further into the room, a fire roared in the fireplace, she crossed into the sitting area, she looked down to see an outline of a body. She looked around confused and saw a bloodied ice pick discarded on the floor “Oh my god” she said, she looked over to see a tiara sitting on the coffee table, she picked it up and looked at it.

“Neilson, you cannot do this” Natalie said “You can’t kill Bradley, he is your best friend!”

“You know you all keep mentioning that phrase but let’s be honest here, Bradley is no one’s best friend…except maybe his own” Derek said. “Face it Neilson, you’re not his best friend, you’re nothing to him but someone to boss around and insult, you’re a useless sidekick, he doesn’t respect you because if he did, he wouldn’t have ended up in bed with your girlfriend mere days after you had broken up.”

“That is so not true!” Bradley said.

“Shut up!” Derek barked as Bradley became silent.

“Neilson don’t let him in your head” Natalie pleaded “Yes okay, you and Bradley have your differences sometimes, all friends do!” Natalie said. “You pick on each other, you call each other names, you get mad at each other but at the end of the day you know that Bradley would do anything for you, and you would do anything for him” Natalie said to him. “Neilson, if you do this, you will never be able to forgive yourself” Natalie said to him.

“Alright enough of this, we’re wasting time here” Derek said, Bradley looked at Neilson with sad eyes.

“You broke my heart…both of you” Neilson said “and I’ll never be able to forget it” he said.

“That’s right Neilson…so please...do it...kill him” Derek said grasping Bradley’s arms in his hands. Neilson looked at Bradley, he put his hand on Bradley’s shoulder.

“I’m so sorry” he said, tears forming in his eyes.

“Just do what you have to do” Bradley said to him.

"Neilson...don't..." Natalie whimpered. Neilson lunged forward, forcefully driving the ice pick inwards, Natalie squealed "No!" she cried, burying her face into a pillow.


“Hello again” a voice said breaking her out of her trance.

She turned to see Chad standing there “oh uh…hi…Mr. Winningham right?” she asked “I’m sorry, I thought I was supposed to be meeting my husband here” she said “I’ll just go” she said as he grabbed her arm “What are you doing?” she asked.

“Don’t tell me you don’t remember me, we’re old friends you and I” he said.

“I’m sorry…did we know each other?” she asked.

“You could say that…I’m the guy you slapped across the face in the cafeteria” he said smiling wickedly at her.

She looked at him confused before staring at him in terror “Oh my god” she said “Damien?” she asked horrified.

“Back…and better than ever” he said.