- Text Size +
...Chapter Thirteen...


The next morning I woke up to the most wonderful feeling - AJ's arms were around me holding me close. It was the best feeling ever.
"Morn'n Pooh" AJ said with a smile

"Morn'n J" I smiled

"How did you sleep?" I asked

"Like a baby, the best night sleep I have had in a long, long time"

"Yeah me too. It must be the company”

“must be”

We laid in eachothers arms for a while just listening to eachother breathe.


J and I finally untangled from eachother and I walked him to my door.

“Thankyou for last night” Aj said

“Its ok J, if you ever need me again, I’m just a phone-call or a hotel room away”. I opened the door “c-you in a minute or two” then I kissed him on the cheek (but god did I want to kiss those lips) then I shut the door and got dressed in a white singlet and my short denim skirt and put on some sandles, I put my long brown hair up in a clip and went down to the cafe. Everyone was there except AJ.


"Dam girl you are look'n FINE to-day" Nick said

"Why thank you Nicky"

"Steph you still coming shopping with me and J?"

"Nah if you don't mind I would rather hang out here - I still got a bit of Jet-lag"

"Oh ok, So it's just me and AJE then"

"Speaking of AJ, do any of you know where he was last night? I went in his room this morning and he wasn't there and his bed was made" Howie said.

"Yeah he was with me" I said

"Huh? What do you mean he was with you?"

"He slept with me last night"

"WHAT? You and AJ slept together?" Nick said

"Yes, but as in slept not as in I FUCKED his brains out" I answered

"Oh ok, sorry its just the way you said it"

"Its kool Nick" I said then my coffee finally came - thank-god I really needed my caffeine fix.

AJ came out of the elevator and walked towards us. He was wearing baggy jeans and a white 'wife-beater', his shirt was tight enough that I could see his 'abs' and his arm muscles - god I was just getting hot by looking at him.

Stephanie was sitting there looking at her sister watch AJ. "God-dam, she's got at thing for AJ" She thought then smiled. They would be good together.

AJ sat down and ordered breakfast.

"AJE, when do you wanna go shopping? Cuz Stephie doesn't wanna go - so it'll be just you and me"

"Um... How about we go when I finish breakfast, then we have the whole day for shopping. Is that ok with you pooh?"

"Yep, I'll just go to the loo first...back in a few"

I got up and headed for the ladies room, I could feel AJ's eyes on me so I added an extra 'sway' to my walk.

AJ choked on his breakfast when he saw what Michelle was wearing, god she looked hot and he's only seen her from behind.

Howie couldn't believe his eyes or his ears. His friend 'Mr I'll-Never-Have-A-Serious-Relationship-Or-Fall-In-Love' was head-over-heals-arse-backwards in love with Michelle and did he hear AJ right? He called her "POOH" and she responded. What was going on? Both of them were acting like it was the most normal thing in the world. But it wouldn't be bad if they got together - just the oppisite it would be great.

Michelle was on her way back and AJ was watching her every move.

I sat down next to AJ. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'll just pay for breakfast. What did you have?"

"I had a coffee, I didn't feel like anything to eat"

"Oh ok, I'll pay for that while I'm up there"

"Thanks sweetie"

"Your welcome" Then AJ got up to pay the bill

I turned to talk to Kevin.

"Kev, Is there any sort of party on tonight?"

"Yeah there is a celebrity thing on for everyone, it sometimes is a bit boring but everyone is going to be there from SMG (Sarah Michelle Gellar) to Sir Elton John."

"Kool, I wanna go, are you guys going?"

"Might do, but no promises"

"Oh ok"

"Pooh, ready?" AJ said walking up, holding out his hand to help her up.

"Sure, what time does it start Kev?" While taking AJ's hand

"7pm I think"

"Kool, hope to see you there" Then walked off hand in hand with AJ.

Kev turned to the rest of the people at the table "Why aren't they together?"

No-one at the table knew the answer (even if it was rhetorical)