- Text Size +
…Chapter Seventeen…

3 Days later (26 November)

My house is finally furnished and I absolutely love it. It’s now home.

It was late afternoon and I was going through my mail and I had 2 letters and the rest junk. One letter was from Steph, she had written that she was doing well and that her and dad were getting along great, dad had apologised and said that he was shocked that she was having sex and that in his eyes she was still his baby gurl, she told me that she had forgiven him and told him that she would not throw it in his face that she was growing up but she still needed to be treated as an adult. I was so relieved, you can’t believe how much so. The next letter shocked me so much I had to sit down. When I opened the letter there was an invitation to the Award ceremony that was happening in 4 days, Why would they want me there? As I was asking myself that question AJ walked through the door.

“Hey pooh, what’s wrong?”

“Nothings wrong, it’s just that I got an invite to the Award”

“Kool, the guys and I are up for 3 this year”

“Really? That’s fantastic, but I still don’t get my they invited me”

“Well doll, your part of the ‘Hollywood’ crowd now and don’t say your not, I’ll prove it to you. Tell me who is coming to your housewarming party after the awards?”

“Well there is Sarah and Freddie, Reese and Ryan, Kylie and Danni (Minouge – I can’t spell sorry), David Boreanaz, Brad and Jen, George, Josh (Jackson)(remember she had danced with him at the first party she went to), Joshie (Hartnet), Katie (Holmes), Christina, Will and Jada…” AJ cut her off

“See, those are some of the best entertainers in the world and I don’t even know some of them and more people are coming that I don’t know like you do. You just have to get used to it… Oh by the way your in a magazine again” AJ said handing me a magazine he had in his hand.

“Oh god what now?”

I opened to the page it said to in the index and saw the caption “BSB fans love Angel (Michelle) and she also says NO! to her ‘Boys’”

I laughed and read the story…

“We have met 5 fans of the ‘Backstreet Boys’ who have met Michelle and love her - Nikki(16), Samantha(16), Ashley (15), Chloe (15) and Katie (16).
Nikki says “I met Shelley (her nickname) on an aeroplane going to New Zealand and recognised her as one of the BSB dancers. I had just seen one of their shows and thought she was a fantastic dancer. We talked and got to know eachother on the plane. She is the nicest person I know and then she did something I will NEVER forget. We got off the plane and she actually rang Howie – on the plane I had told her that he was my favourite Backstreet Boy and she rung him and I got to speak to him. It was the BEST moment of my life, then Shell offered me a ride home, On the way home she had to ring the rest of the guys to know that she was fine and I got to speak to them as well. It was AWESOME. Then I found out that Michelle was supposed to be on that plane that crashed and I was devastated, I couldn’t believe someone as sweet and nice as Michelle could die like that. Then Michelle ACTUALLY rang me to tell me that she was fine, I was so deliriously happy you have no idea. My friends Ashley, Chloe, Sam and Katie thought I was nuts and didn’t believe me that I knew her until about 6 weeks ago.
My friends and I were sitting in McDonalds and I didn’t realise that Michelle and the Boys were there. Michelle recognised me but I didn’t see here. Michelle came over then introduced me and my friends to the guys. She and the guys let us hang out with them while they were celebrating (Michelle is no longer going back to NZ she is staying here in the states). My friends and I have come to a conclusion – NEW ZEALAND HAS LOST AN ANGEL AND AMERICA HAVE GAINED ONE!!!”

Well it looks like not only do the celebrities love Michelle but the fans do as well. To all those people who think Michelle is only ‘friends’ with the ‘Backstreet Boys’ because of their money well guess again. I spoke to a realtor who just sold Michelle her house a couple of days ago and here is what he has to say…”

“ I have had the privilege of meeting the famous ‘Backstreet Angel’ and she is an absolute delight. Michelle did something I thought no 18 year-old female would to – she turned down the Backstreet Boys. The ‘boys’ wanted to buy the house she brought because I quote “for putting up with us” (Michael Guerin – the realtor chuckles). I couldn’t believe it, personally I could of jumped at the offer but Michelle flat out refused and I was shocked but also proud of her. And then out-of-the-blue she invited me and my family to her house warming party. Personally I think everyone is right, Michelle is an ANGEL”


“Wow” I said once I finished reading the article.




(AN: I am so sorry this chaper is so short, it looked longer in my book, if the others are like this i will add them together, i would do that now its just that i have to get up early tomorrow and its already 12am, really sorry again. and i wanna thank sweet18_2003, Anita and Alyeen for reviewing so often, you don't know what it means to me...THANKS)