- Text Size +
…Chapter Twenty…



5 ½ months later…

25 May 2003

Michelle and AJ were still dating, well actually they were engaged AJ proposed on their 4 month anniversary – April 2nd (I know that they haven’t been going out for long but love is love right)

The guys were back on tour, they had been for the past month and a half. Michelle had decided to go back to school and study Early Childhood Education, so the boys got a new dancer, Amanda.

From today onwards Michelle had 2 weeks off so she decided to surprise AJ just before their show tonight and she was gonna spend those 2 weeks on the road with him and as an extra bonus for herself it was her 19th Birthday tomorrow.



I arrived at the arena where the guys were performing at and it took me 15 minutes to get in cuz I got asked a dozen times for autographs “I will NEVER get used to that” I said to myself.

“Hey baby-gurl what ya doing here?” I looked up and there was Lonnie – AJ’s bodyguard with a big smile on his face. (He was watching the backstage area)
“What? Aren’t I welcome anymore Lonnie?” I asked in a mocked-hurt tone “Nah, I’m just here to watch my boys plus its me birthday tomorrow and who better to spend it with than you-lot, so any way where’s the main man in my life?”
“If I don’t see ya tomorrow or don’t get to say it – Happy Birthday”, then he gave me a hug. “And AJ is around here somewhere, if he isn’t in his dressing room, he will be in one of these six room getting quiet time before the show” Lonnie said pointing to the six doors along one wall.
“Thanks Lonnie, I’ll see you later” I kissed his cheek and went to AJ’s dressing room first.

AJ’s dressing room was empty – so I started checking the other rooms through the windows and I wish to god I never looked through the 3rd window because it broke my heart into a million pieces. There was AJ making out heatedly with another woman and by the looks of it that women was not only my replacement dancer but also in AJ’s arms… A single tear rolled down my cheek.

“Michelle… Michelle what’s wrong?” “Sweetie what’s wrong” came the voices of Kev and Lonnie.
I couldn’t say anything, I just kept watching… Kev and Lonnie looked where I was “I’m gonna kill the bastard” they both said. Then they went to pound on the door but I came of my trance and stopped them. “Don’t” was all I said
Once AJ started unbuttoning her shirt I had had enough, so I turned to Kev and Lonnie “Give this to AJ” I said handing Kev my engagement ring “I love you both very much, you’re my big brothers I never had. Don’t hurt AJ ok remember he is your brother and your friend. Tell the others I love them also ok?” I kissed each of them on the cheek then walked out.

I got outside and immediately called Mikey

“Mikey, hey its Michelle”

“Not good but I will get into that later, I need a new home, only 1-2 bedrooms, preferably in California, near a beach and a college”
“You do? Great, do you have pictures? Great I’ll come over now and have a look at them, I’ll see you soon Mike, bye”

I went over to Mikey’s and looked at the house, it was perfect, it was a 3 bedroom but that didn’t matter, I signed the paperwork and handed him a check. I went back to my place and packed all my clothes and I grabbed a picture of the whole ‘gang’, left and note then I left for my new place. I really just needed to get away.


In the Arena…

Kevin kicked the door in as soon as Michelle had left, and lunged at AJ “You son-of-a-bitch, how could you?” then threw a punch at AJ

The other 3 heard the commotion and burst threw the door and saw Lonnie trying to get Kevin off AJ
“KEVIN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?” Nick and Brian screamed
It took Lonnie, Brian and Nick to get Kevin off AJ, and Howie helped AJ up.

“Kevin what’s the matter with you?” Howie asked disbelieving at what he just saw
“What’s the matter with me? What’s the matter with him? He was just cheating on Michelle, the best thing that has ever happened to him and my…our sister for fucks sake THAT’S WHAT!”
Kevin lunged at AJ again but Lonnie had a tight grip on him this time.
“Kevin, KEVIN! Calm down – remember what Michelle said, that’s the only reason I’m not killing him at the moment” Lonnie said trying to calm Kevin down

“What are you talking about Lonnie? What did Michelle say?” AJ asked

“That’s right – Michelle was here and she saw everything and here’s your fuck’n Ring” Kevin said as he threw the Ring at AJ “I’m gonna do this fuck’n concert and then find her – don’t come anywhere fuck’n near me ALEX or next time I will KILL YOU!” Kevin said then stormed out of the room

The others were still in shock

“AJ tell me you didn’t” Howie said
“ummm…” AJ said while looking at the ground
“Oh for fucks sake AJ why?” Brian asked
“ I was lonely and she wasn’t here”
“AJ she was here! And her house is only 2 hours drive from here, you could have gone to see her! I can’t believe you!” Nick screamed
“Don’t talk to me or come near me” Nick said and he, Howie Brian and Lonnie walked out of the room

AJ slid down the wall and put his head in his hands and cried, His friends hated him and he lad lost the best thing in his life all because of his dick!

…………………………….

The concert was awful, you could see and sense the tension in the group. Kevin, Brian, Howie and Nick didn’t even bother to change after the concert, they just grabbed Lonnie and hopped into a van that Lonnie had arranged during the concert and drove straight to Michelle’s.

Nick unlocked Michelle’s front door and they walked straight in

“Michelle? Are you here?”

SILENCE…

“GUYS HERE'S A NOTE” Bri said and he read it allowed…

Guys,
I’m sorry I didn’t say Goodbye but its not forever. I just need some time to myself. PLEASE don’t be mad. I don’t know how long I will be gone for it might be Days, Months or even Years, I just don’t know and please don’t try and find me I will come back when I am ready. I will let you know somehow when I get where I am that I am OK.
Nick – Happy 1 year anniversary (for tomorrow) who would have guessed that It has only been One year since we met in person, it feels like an eternity to me. I love you.

Kev Bri and D – Our anniversary isn’t for another week and a half but happy Anniversary also, I love you all very much too.

Lonnie, I know you are there, hehe, thankyou for always taking care of me, I love you too.

You 5 are the big brothers I never had and I wouldn’t trade you for anybody or anything (maybe *N Sync, JOKES) but seriously, I do love you all, I just can’t say it enough. Do me ONE favor though, DON’T be to hard of AJ, it’s not his fault he doesn’t love me anymore. DON’T let
MINE AND HIS problems put a strain on your friendship.

Tell Kris and Leigh I love them.

I really do love you all

All My Love
Michelle – Your Angel Always

P.s. in my room there are some gifts for you all, they are anniversary presents.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx




All five of the guys were crying when Brian finished reading out the letter

They all wondered up to Michelle’s bedroom and on the bed were 5 wrapped passels. Inside of all of them were a necklace and a T-shirt. On the T-shirts it said Angel’s brother N# 1, 2, 3, 4 and on Lonnies it said Angels brother and protector. On the necklace there was an inscription that said ‘I love you – your angel always.

All the boys sat down and wondered how long Michelle was going to be gone for.







(AN: sweet18_2003, Anita and Alyeen – you gurls are gonna kill me for this chapter, but its part of the story…)