- Text Size +
...Chapter Four...


At the airport 1 week and 3 days later in Orlando, Nicks home town...

"Ok Nick, what does she look like?" AJ asked. "Nevermind I am going to talk to this very fine looking women that is walking over here" AJ walked off, not waiting for a reply

"Um J that's, oh nevermind to late, I wonder how Michelle is going to handle this" Nick laughed.

"That's Michelle?" asked Brian

"Yep"

"Damn" Brian, Howie and Kevin said together while looking at one very fine looking woman. (So what if Brian and Kevin were married, they were aloud to look aren't they?)


Meanwhile...

I was walking toward Nicky when AJ came over.

"Hi there, I'm AJ" AJ said

"Hi AJ, I know who you are"

"Really kool so what's your name?"

I looked over at Nick and he was practically laughing, I realised AJ didn't know he was here to meet me so I played along "My name is Michelle"

"Michelle that is a really pretty name for a very pretty girl" AJ flirted

"Why thankyou AJ" I flirted back, we flirted for a few minutes then AJ said: "Would you like to meet the rest of the guys?"

"I would love to thanks"

We walked over to the rest of the guys and I immediately hugged Nick.

"Hey Nicky"

"Hey Michelle how was your flight?"

"Long" I answered. AJ was still standing there wondering what was going on.

Nick turned to the guys "Guys I would like you to meet Michelle, Michelle meet Brian, Kevin, Howie and you have already met AJ" Nick laughed

"Hey guys" and I gave each of them a hug. I got to AJ and smiled, he pulled me into a hug and said "You should of told me" I just laughed "You were to busy flirting with me" AJ just laughed.

"So guys are we just going to stand around here all day or are we going to get my luggage?" I asked

"Sure we'll go, how much luggage do you have?" asked Nick.

"5 suitcases and a small duffel bag"

"5! Suitcases, god I don't even take that much for a tour for the whole year" Nick said.

"It sounds about right to me" AJ said

"It would to you" laughed Kevin and then the rest laughed also.

"Shut up lets just go!" AJ said.

We got to Nick's place and I was stunned. "Shit Nick your place is huge"

"What did you expect I am a mega-star" Nick laughed.

"Oh shut up, we don't want your head getting any bigger" I laughed and so did the other guys.

The guys thought Michelle was great, she didn't take any shit from Nick and she didn't treat them different because they were famous.

We walked into the house and I was shocked at the space, sure my place was big at home but this was HUGE.

"Like it?"

"Well DUH who wouldn't" "You got a pool?"

"Yeah and a hot tub, why?"

"I feel like a swim"

"Ok, your bedroom is 2nd on the left"

"Thanks, be back in a Jiffy"

20 minutes later...

I was walking down stairs and I couldn't help but notice AJ's reaction, his eyes nearly came out of his head. (I was wearing my dark blue string-bikini, I knew I looked good so that's why I wore it).

"My God. Do you always look like that?" AJ asked

"Bone!" Howie scolded and hit his arm

"Its ok Howie, Nah I don't always look like this, usually I would have warn my thong-very skimpy bikini but I don't know you well enough YET" I flirted and laughed. (i'm a flirt cant you tell, i might go over-board sometimes but its all in good fun)

I looked over at Nick. He was blushing.

"Having impure thoughts Nick?" I laughed then walked outside.

Nick turned a brighter shade of Red.

We all were out in the pool playing around, dunking eachother, splashing eachother etc. AJ and I were flirting like crazy but it was natural for me cuz that is what I am 'A Flirt' and it seemed AJ was having fun flirting also.

I was getting all wrinkly cuz I had been in the pool to long so I decided to get out and sunbathe.

I was lying there for about 15 minutes when I felt my skin getting really hot.

"Ohi - Could one of you please put some suntan lotion..." Before I could say anything else AJ was out of the pool and by my side.

"So where did you want it?" AJ asked

"We will discuss that later, right now I would like the suntan lotion on my back please" I said then gave a flirtatious smile.

"Oh really?"

AJ squirted some suntan lotion on his hands and started massaging it into my back. I let out a low moan.

"God AJ you have very talented hands, I feel like I am gonna have an orgasm"

"Thank you, I didn't know I was that good" AJ chuckled. I let out another low moan.


In the pool...

"hehe, look at that AJ is already putting the moves on Michelle" Howie laughed

"Yeah but he better be bloody careful and not go to far or I'll rip his man-hood off" Nick stated

"woow there Nicky boy, you got a thing for her aye?" Kevin said

"Yeah so what if I do?"

"Nothing Nick, from what I can tell she is a great girl"



1 hour later...

AJ was lying next to me, since he helped me with the suntan lotion we started talking and he hadn't left me since.

"Yo Nicky boy you guys wanna play a game?"

"Depends what you have in mind?" Nick yelled back.

"I was thinking 'I Never'"

"Yeah ok"

The guys got out of the pool and we chose our type of alcohol and a shot glass each.

hmmm... i wonder whats going to happen...