- Text Size +
**RATED R**


". . . I-It can't be," I repeated, as I stared at the figure in front of me.
"Ally, . . .," the person breathed heavily.
"N-Nick?" I saw a strand of blond hair . . . Nick. "Nick? Nick, oh, my God . . ."
"Ally, . . .," Nick repeated, falling into my arms.
I grabbed him and brought him up to the room. I took him to the bathroom. He was soaking wet from the rain. I turned on the bathtub water and put it to hot. I stripped Nick's clothes off and laid him on the tub. I added bubbles. After that, I ran downstairs to get medicine; he was probably sick after 2 days in the ocean.

I got a chair and sat next to him. I caressed his cheek and looked at him, laying on the bathtub. He looked like an angel sleeping. I smiled and thank God he was now safe and with me. I kissed his lips softly, remembering their taste. I looked at him again. A thought came inside my head. I stripped of my clothes and entered the hot water. I laid down next to my beloved. I held him, kissed him once more, and went to sleep.

That Morning . . .
August 16, 2007
I woke up and looked up. I was looking back at the crystal clear blue eyes that I loved. Nick kissed me passionately.
"I missed you so much, babygirl," I heard him say. Ah, it was good to hear his voice again.
"I missed you, too. You don't know how much," I said, as he moved lower to my neck. I moaned softly.
"Ally, lemme make love to you," he said, looking deeply into my eyes.
My lips made a small smile. "You don't have to ask Nicky, especially in a situation like this," I whispered, looking back at him.
"I love you, Ally, so much, babygirl, . . . so much," he said, as he entered me and kissed me again.
I moaned softly again, inside his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer, kissing him deeply, while his hands on my waist, thrusting in and out of me slowly and gently. Nick tried not to hurt me with each thrust, for he went deeper. I moaned one last time as we came together.
"Promise me you'll never leave me ever again?" I said, after we caught our breaths.
"Not even if this was your the last day on Earth," he replied, kissing me.

12:31pm
Nick and I talked a bit and he told me what happen after the shark and all. We were going downstairs, when I heard Izzy gasp.

"You're . . . Y-You're alive?" Izzy said wide-eyed.
I smiled, "Thank God, he is."
"Oh, my God . . ." Unexpectedly, Izzy hugged Nick.
I looked at her with a "what-the-hell-are-you-doing" face.
"Finally! Thank God! Now, I don't have to take care of this girl who's nearly killing herself!" Izzy looked at me when she said the last two words.
Nick looked at me. "Baby, . . ."
"I told you Nick. I can't live without you. As you can see, I'm not lying."
"Babygirl, I believe you."
"I know you do," I said, getting closer to Nick about kiss him.
Izzy interrupted, "So! Tell me the story, Carter. How did you make it out alive?"
"Well, the reason why Ally heard me scream was because I was about to stab the shark. Ya no, like when you scream when you're about to attack?" Nick said.
"Right . . . How come it took you like 2 days to come back?" she asked.
"I was lost in the ocean. I couldn't find the shore; it was too dark. I guess I swam in the wrong direction and headed the opposite way."
She nodded, "Yeah . . . Uh, I'll be going now." She said, going back upstairs.
"Better for us," I heard Nick whispered.
I giggled. He was to about put his hands on my hips when I stopped him. "Na-uh, Carter. We gotta tell everyone you're ok."
"Aw, but then they're going to bother me," Nick whined.
I looked at him, "Your mother is probably crying right now and look at you." I laughed.
"What?" he said innocently.
I laughed again. "Whatever, I'm still calling her." I grabbed the phone and marked the numbers.
"Lemme talk to her, k?"
I nodded and waited for Jane to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"
"Hi Jane. It's Ally."
"Oh hey, sweetie. How are you?"
"Jane, I have to tell you something. Promise you won't faint." I looked at Nick. He was laughing. I hit his arm.
"Ow," he said.
"Shh," I whispered.
"Ok, I promise," Jane said, laughing.
"Nick's here . . . standing next to me."
She didn't say anything.
"Jane?"
"L-Let me talk to him," Jane said, shaking.
"Ok," I handed the phone to Nick.
"Hi Mom . . . I'm fine, Mom. Thanks to Ally." I heard his part of the conversation. "Yes, Mom. I'm safe . . . What?! You're coming over?! No!"
I laughed.
"I-I mean, I'm not feeling too good still . . . I'm still kinda sick," I heard Nick lie. I looked at him with my eyes wide-opened.
"Yeah, I'm gonna head to bed now. Love you, too. Bye." He hung up.
"What was that all about?" I asked, looking at him curiously.
"I just wanted to spend more time with you," he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He winked.
"God, am I that irresistible?" I said jokingly.
"You know it," he said, carrying me and taking me to our bedroom. We began making-out and . . . well, you know, we did it all over again.