- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


4pm
After Nick and I were finish, we relaxed on our bed, just holding each other, looking into each other's eyes, and kissing.
"Ding-dong, ding-dong!" the doorbell rang. I heard Nick groan.
"Why, now?" I heard Nick mumble. He began to get up, when I stopped him. "Baby, . . ."
I pulled him back down, making him fall on top of me. Our lips touched.
"Mmm, Ally, . . .," Nick moaned into my mouth.
I pulled him back. "Go get the door, and we'll continue," I whispered.
He smirked, as he struggled to put on his shorts. I laughed. I saw him ran out the door and downstairs. When he opened the door, I heard everyone (ya no . . . our people: Kev, Bri, D, J, Kris, Leigh, Sarah, Bay, Jane, Bob, BJ, Les, Ang, & A.C.) saying their 'hellos.' Ooh, shit. I forgot. Today's the day we're going to tell them the news. I got out of bed and just when I was about to close the door, I heard AJ ask, "Yo, Nick, what were you doing up there?" I had a feeling Nick was red and blushed because I heard the guys laughing. I closed the door and got dressed. When I was in the bathroom, fixing my hair, I heard the door open. I opened the bathroom door and saw it was Nick.
"Hey," he began, "everyone's here. AJ knows."
"About what? What we did early today?" I said, combing my long, brown hair.
He nodded.
"Get dressed, Carter," I told him. "I'll keep them distracted."
"Wait!" he stopped me. "Try not to let the ring take notice, and can I have a kiss?"
I smiled, "You're so sweet," and kissed him.
After that, I went downstairs.

I kept everyone entertained until Nick came down. When he did, I went to the kitchen and began to make lasagna. I know, I'm 17, and I already know how to cook. Hey, I AM getting married, ya no! LoL The girls helped me cook it. At around 7, we decided to tell them. We got their attention.

"Ally and I have an announcement to make," Nick said. I was looking at him. The boy looked so hott, speaking up, trying to get everyone's attention.
Everyone stood quiet, waiting for what we had to say.
Nick gave me a signal to say it. I sighed nervously and said, "Nickolas and I are engaged."
Everyone stood in silence for about 2 seconds.
The guys started clapping and, soon after that, everyone else, too.
Jane came up to me and hugged me. "Aw, you're finally gonna be a part of the family."

I saw Bob talking to Nick. Uh-oh . . . I think.