- Text Size +
(Nick's POV)
I was gonna ask AJ for advice on the problem.
"Waddup, Kaos?" AJ greeted me.
"I got a problem," I told him immediately.
"Obviously. That's the only time you call me."
"True, true. Anyway, I . . . Wait a minute, it's all your fault!" I shouted on the phone.
"'Bout what?" AJ said, playing dumb.
"You know! I fucked the stripper! That, that Sammy girl!"
"Was she good?" AJ asked.
I groaned, "I'm in the middle of a crisis, and you're asking me if she was good in bed?"
"Yeah, . . . was she?"
I groaned again, "Yes, J, she was."
"I wish I was getting married again," AJ said.
I stared at the phone and then put my ear back so I could listen to him.
"Well, tell her after the marriage," AJ told me.
"Naw!" I said. "She'll hate me!"
"Nick, listen. Ally loves you, right? So, no matter what you do she'll never leave you. She may punish you, but she won't leave you . . . and I'm not saying she wants your money . . . See, Nick? You're a lucky man. You got a Hispanic chick. They're aggressive when they're mad, but it's all good . . ."
I listened to AJ's speech . . . Yes, about women. What ever happen to cooties? You wanna know what happen? Us men got older, learned how the body works, and now we're desperate. Yup, that's what happen.
". . . So, now, you know, Nick. You're a very lucky man. Thanks for bringing her into the family, man," AJ said and hung up.
I sighed, "That, AJ."