- Text Size +
Back again with another chapter and well there's sort of stuff that some people find like not right in here so well if you don't like that stuff skip it okay? Here's the chapter.



Chapter I have no idea what number, again... (now i know but ya know...)





So well I'm in my bedroom see? And well see it's weird cause well it usually never happens, well barely....mom and Cloyd are actually fighting! I was listening in but then my brat of a sister came and was like all loud like 'aw nick! You're not supposed to listening in on them!' And Cloyd heard her and then he started yelling at us like we were dogs, so then my mom started yelling at him cause he was yelling at us....and well so on. I left. Cole left. I'm in my room. Who knows where she is.... Cause I don't! hahaha!

It just got louder! Hold up are they saying.....?

"-where he got those-"

"-I don't know-"

"-there are always-"

"-mentioning this to me-"

"-I think you-"

"-why would I hit my own-"

"-they're mine-"

"-I helped raise-"

"NICK!!!"

"NICK!!!!"


What are they calling me for? What are they talking about? That's prbably all I was thinking.

I met Cole on my way to the room in which they were fighting in.

"Why are they calling you?" does she think I know?

"I don't know. You were listening in anyway so why ask?"

"No I wasn't."

"Whatever."

I moved on. Into the room.

I stopped to see them both staring at me. Their eyes wild. Dang they looked jacked up!

I had the urge to laugh but didn't.

"Nick does your fath- this man hit you?"

What a question, I really wasn't expecting that.

"Well does he?"

"Yea do I Nick?"

Ok well um I better answer before they go crazy. Maybe I should consider the consequences? Ok well If I said no then they would probably make up and I'd be back to the normal life I live. If I said yes then well there would be court and-

"No of course not Mom. Unless you count the father-son playing around stuff as hitting then I wouldn't say he hits me."

That wasn't so hard. Yes it was.

"Where do you get all those bruises then? I know you don't get in that many fights, if you did then you would be out of school. Now where do you get those bruises? You're not clumsy."

I bit my lip hard.

"What mom do you want him to be hitting me? I mean if he wasn't and you accused him of it then how would he feel?"

Yes that was me.

She actually took it! I mean she turned to the man and said that she was sorry!

Cloyd turned to me, "You and Cole go to bed. Be ready in the morning for tomorrow it's gonna be a fun day."

You know that yesterday I wanted to hang out with Brian and Aj. But I knew I was going to be with Cloyd. Cole's going over to one of her friend's house.




*****NEXT MORNING******

Right when I heard my door open I groaned.

"Wakey wakey Nicky Nicky!"

A body was sitting on the side of my bed. Cloyd. Man....what is this I feel? Hand......I don't like this....aaaaahhhhhh child molestor!!!! I jumped out of bed so fast and kicked Cloyd so hard....in the wrong place. He had actually started to laugh but then when I kicked him his face screwed up and he dropped on the floor. Oh man was I in trouble. His face was red as a tomato! It was so funny I actually let out a laugh. Bad idea.

"Go get your ass dressed before..."

I ran.


***10 minutes later***

I slowly walked down the steps. Very slowly like in those movies. Where the women is going to the ball or something and she's walking down the steps. But I'm not a women. What was Cloyd doing though? Doing stuff like that you only do to a women. Not a Nick!

"Hello Nick. Let's go get in the car shall we? Over to Mike's we go. To have a drink just me and him and then home to let you HAVE IT!"

He was pissed.

I nodded and walked past him.

We both got in the car. Seatbelts! Oh man, I was scared for my life.....not the seatbelts thing but well yea you know!

"So Nick. How would you like your punishment to be? Stick on your back? Belt all over you? A couple hits to you know where?"

"Um, Dad?"

"What?"

"How about I just say sorry over and over again and you just like, ground me?"

"No because I don't think that grounding a child stops them from doing it again. You have to discipline them in the correct way. Not as in "grounding" them."

"Well it was an accident and I'm really sorry. I mean maybe you should try something different. Maybe like grounding me for, say how about a month?" Oh no, wrong thing to say, wrong thing to say! Now I know I'm going to get it.

"Didn't I just tell you what I thought about that? Shut up."

Okay I think I made him mad. I'll just shut up now.



***about 20 minutes later***

"Okay we're here. Nick, let me lay down the rules. Don't say a word unless one of us talks to you. Don't stare. Don't move around too much. Don't flit your eyes all over the room. Got it?"

No, I have a question. How am I not supposed to stare but not flit my eyes around the room? And another one, I move around so much, no moving around or tlaking for God knows how long? I'm so confused!

I nodded.

We very slowly walked up to the door. Well I tried to. Cloyd sort of pulled me along. Anyway, he rang the doorbell. This very tall man answered. I looked him over. Tall, dark, handsome- no wonder Cloyd likes him!Okay bad thoughts. Get out of my head all you thoughts!

"So this is the famous Nick I've been told so much about? The troublemaker? How you doin' kid?"

That how you doin was like what one of my old teachers did like all the time. I have no idea what movie it was from but you would walk by and he'd be like, "How you doin'?" It was funny. Oh okay back to reality.

Took too long to answer.

"He has a tendency to go to a different world."

"Sorry."

Cloyd gave me this look. The kind of look that says, you broke a rule. I was probably going to break all the rules he set. Oh man!

The dude named Mike just laughed and ushered us inside.

I looked around and saw a very clean house. It's like woah! I mean oh man! This was crazy. Forget everything I said, this guy couldn't be ga-

Men. Men. Men. Men. Men. Lots of men. Naked men. I slowly turned to Mike. I stared at him. He didn't really look gay. He sure did act it though. He smiled at me.

"How do you like my house? My people that please me? They could please you too if you like. They please your father too. You like?"

I just stared at him. I could tell he just wanted to get started with who knows what. He wasn't expecting this. This as in me just staring at him like he was an alien. I got a plan. I would regret it later but for now it was time to have some fun.

"I don't think I like seeing naked men," I slowly said, who knew where Cloyd was, I continued, "The thing I do like though," I slowly moved toward him, "is men seeing me naked, hot, and sweaty."

All of you are probably thinking,ew how disgusting, but I know what I'm doing.

I pressed myself into him. I looked up. His eyes were closed. I bit back a smile.

"I think that can be arranged."

"How about you and me? Now? Then all of those men can see me- naked, hot, and sweaty."

He just smiled.

I reached up and pulled him down to whisper in his ear, "I want it up the ass. Are you willing to do it that way?" I licked his ear.

Cloyd always left the keys in the car.

He turned and kissed me. His hands were running all over my body. I hated it. I'm going to get this plan working.

Man hands went for his pants. I squeezed his you know what and that other thing. Then I unbuttoned his pants. I pulled down the pants and the, that was it. Oh shit. He was bigger than Cloyd! And Cloyd was big. I bit my lip and slowly went down.

You know, it's a good thing he didn't think of going in my pockets. I reached in and pulled out the pocketknife I had gotten from my dad. He had said, use it only if you are in a real bad situation. Well if you ask me, this is a bad situation.

I took it out. I stared at his thingofamajigger. The only way I could do this was to- I closed my eyes. I slowly did it. Then I went to work. The guy up there was moaning so loud I was scared Cloyd would hear and come down. Think good thoughts. Like getting this over with.

I slowly put the hand without the knife through his legs and slid it up his buttcrack. I found his butthole. I put a finger in so I knew exactly where it was.

"This is the best!"

I took the knife and took it back to where that one finger was. I took the finger out and took the hand and spread the hole a little. He sure did- nevermind. I took the knife and put it in. I made sure it didn't touch him. How I did that I have no idea.

Suddenly something went in my mouth that didn't taste very good. I swallowed it. Ugh.

I let go. I pulled away and ran. He was screaming like crazy.

"Get it out of me! Shit! Get it out!"

I laughed softly.

I ran out the door. I went straight to the car and got in. I grabbed the keys. I put them in the ignition and turned that baby on! I was gone!

How'd I learn how to drive? Cloyd taught me!

Why'd I choose that way to get away? Well if I had tried to run all those guys would have tackled me.

Am I scared? Yes. Cloyd is going to kill me.

How will he get home? His friend is going to have to drive him.

***about 15 minutes later***

I got home. There was Cloyd talking to, Brian and AJ! Oh man.

"Nick!"

"Nick!"

"Who's car is that?"

Cole,Brian,AJ

Oh man. Cole was staring at me. Here it comes.

"Where's Cloyd?"

"Not here."

"That's his car. What's all over your face?"

"Of course it's his car!"

"What's all over your face?"

"Nothing."

"Nick. You are in deep."

"You don't even know what happened so shut up!"

"Well there's stuff all over your face! And you say it's nothing, which means it's something."

I rolled my eyes.

"Look Nick. Clo-"

"Look at what?"

"Cloyd took you over to his friend's house. In that car. You're here but Cloyd's not."

"So?"

"You're in trouble. As usual. And I can see it in your eyes. You did something."

"I did nothing."

They all were staring at me now. Aw man. I heard a car and turned around.

Who the hell was that?

Uh oh. A police man.

"Hey kids. You're parents home?"

Cole glared at me. So I just said something.

"No," I stared softly at him.

Wait how do yu stare softly at someone? I don't know but I did it.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, why?"

"I just need to talk to them."

"Well they're not here."

He just looked at me. Then he looked past me.

"Young lady are your parents home?"

"No sir."

"OKay thank you."

He walked away and got in his car and drove away.

"What was that all about?"

Both me and Cole looked at AJ and shrugged.

Then Cole looked at me and said, "I'm locked out of the house."

She walked to the car and opened the door and came up with nothing!

I laughed at the look on her face. She just rolled her eyes.

"So Nick, what is that stuff on your face?"

"Semen. I mean I think that's what it is."

They all stared at me. Then AJ and Brian laughed. Cole shook her head. She probably had an idea of what happened now.

I opened the door. And walked in. They walked in.

I looked around. No men. YES!

I ran up to the bathroom and washed up. I then walked down stairs. It had hit me that I was in a lot of trouble. Maybe the most I had ever been in. Maybe mom would get home before-

The door opened. In walked Cloyd. I forgot he buried a key in the dirt.

He looked at me. He looked at Cole. He looked at AJ and Brian.

"Nick and Cole, I think your friends need to go home."

Oh shiiiiiiiittttt...