- Text Size +
Chapter 9 maybe?


It’s me, Nickolas Carter, again. I’m here. Everybody’s here. My life still sucks butt. I’ve decided to cut down on the cussing a little bit.

Yesterday, I was thinking about where we used to live. Or where we had moved…you know. And it was like; I haven’t talked to Brian or Aj in a long time. Why was I thinking this? Because I just saw this guy and he looked a lot like Brian. He was down at Sloke. It was weird.

Well, it’s been a month. Let’s refresh your memory:

We moved after Mom went crazy and now we’re here. So I go to a new school called Heritage and so does Cole- who hates me. I just found out she has a boyfriend! He’s 17. She’s definitely not a virgin anymore.

Anyway, I go to school and Cole goes to school. Mom becomes a prostitute and spends any money she gets on alcohol. I get ‘help’ from an ass- butt butt butt- hole of a teacher. Cloyd comes back. Now we’re here. I think. Everything else isn’t all that important. Maybe Kim but who cares about that b- witch.

And yes, I am still going to Mr. Beck. I’ve noticed, ever since we moved here I’ve become more straight-forward type. I don’t know. I used to be so care-free. Well, except about Cloyd. Or maybe it’s just me. I don’t know.

Well, now that that’s covered let’s get back to business.

***

I don’t know if I ever told you this or not (if I said different then something was wrong with my head…) but there’s a elevator here right? Well, it works but people under the age of 16 aren’t allowed in it. Well, I’m under 16. So’s Cole. She is my twin sister…

Well, I saw her go in it once. And I followed her. Into the elevator. The bloody elevator bloody broke down. With me and her in it. Together. We had some brother and sister bonding type thing. And not in that type of way.

She glared at me when I first got in. I just ignored her. Then it broke down.

“No, no, no. What the hell? What’d you do? I have places to be and things to do!”

“And people, Cole, can’t forget that. And people to do.”

“Why’d you follow me in here anyway?”

“Um……because I felt like it? Loosen up.”

“Loosen up my ass. Ain’t nobody can loosen up when you’re around. And don’t tell me to loosen up! I’ll do-“

“Okay, damn.”

So we avoided each other for like 10 minutes in this little old cramped up elevator with dust all in it and crap.

“Cole?” She, of course, ignored me. So I asked again. “Cole?”

“What.”

“Is this where you lost your virginity? In a elevator.” I laughed. She pounced on me. “Ow! I-“

“You’re so fucking selfish and self-centered and always have to be the center of attention!” (run-on, I know. But she said it!)

I do not! Am not! Are not! You know. How could she say that?

“How can you say that about me? You’re the one that abandoned me right when I really needed you! We’re with each other all throughout what Cloyd did to us and then once he leaves you leave! You just change! Suddenly you hate me! Well, don’t hate me! I’m not the one that went crazy! Mom did! Mom’s the one that’s a hooker right now! Not me! And then you! You just go off every night and do who knows what! Come back smelling like alcohol. If anything, you’re the one that’s self-centered! Selfish!”

“You know, you never cared about me anyway. Need I remind you when I asked you a simple question about why Cloyd used to like to hit you but he just did it to me for punishment and you went and pretty much asked him to hit me more?”

“I-“

“Don’t try to tell me you’re sorry!” I wasn’t…, “Because I would try to be a nice good sister but you’d just push me away.”

“You were so corny though.”

“That doesn’t mean you had to be rude to me all the time.”

“I wasn’t! What was I supposed to do? Treat you like you were my girlfriend? Hell no! I treated you like you were my sister and you seemed to accept it. If you had a problem with it you should have told me, not hate me and ignore me! I mean, either way, I didn’t do that! I still love you even though you hate me!”

“I don’t hate you. Don’t ever say I hate you because I don’t. I just needed- need, to get away from you. I didn’t know how you’d be after Cloyd left.”

“Well, now you know. You don’t know me anymore. I don’t know you anymore. Everything’s changed. But now Cloyd’s back. It hasn’t changed back.”

“I don’t want it to. He’s not hitting anyone anymore-.”

“My point exactly! You don’t know me and you obviously don’t know Cloyd either. You never will!” She had no clue!

“Well, you don’t know me either Nick.” She turned away, obviously ending her side of the conversation. Well, I’ll just keep going then!

“I don’t know you cause you pushed me away during a critical time in my life!”

“Oh wow Nick you got your appendix removed! Whoopdidoo. Good for you.” I wasn’t talking about that…

“I don’t think we are twins anyway. You don’t know shit about me. I mean, I thought twins were supposed to like read each other’s minds and crap. You sure as hell can’t read mine! I can’t read yours either!”

Darn it did I cuss?

“Well, fuck you too Nick.”

At that moment the elevator started moving again.

“Did I offend little old Cole? Aw…” It’s not like I meant to.

“As I said before, fuck you.”

“Too.” She gave me a weird look. “You said fuck you too.” I felt the need to tell her.

Rolling her eyes she walked out the now open elevator doors.

I cussed again didn’t I? Darn it!





*AN* I’m happy. Lalala….I know how to end this story. It sounds good too. Now when I type it out it probably won’t be that good but hey! I have an ending! Enjoy the second to last chapter alrighty? Alrighty! Hehe. Anyway, was this short? (Yes! Two pages! Aaaahhhhhh!!!! Took forever though..) I got excited, sorry. I just got over my writer’s block and typed out the last little bit of the conversation. Now, before I get writer’s block again, next story. Then maybe possibly next chapter.