- Text Size +
Chapter 18
The next morning Rachel woke up to the sunlight streaming into her room. Rachel stuck her head under the pillows in an attempt to go back to sleep. After twenty minutes she finally got frustrated and gave up. Rachel sat up and rubbed her eyes. She glanced at the clock, which read eight forty five. " Damn insomnia and damn sun" Rachel thought.
She got out of bed and stretched. Than made her way into the living room. Gina and Chelsea weren't up yet so Rachel had the living room to herself. She turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. Finally she decided on MTV. MTV was playing a bunch of music videos and bowling for soup's "Girl all the bad guys want was currently playing. Rachel started humming along. Suddenly the phone rang. Rachel ran to her room so she wouldn't wake the others.
" Hello".
" Hey its Brian" Brian told her. “We are all going down to breakfast in twenty minutes are you up for coming".
Rachel thought a moment. " Sure IM up for it I'm not sure about the other two" Rachel replied.
" Ok than " Ill definitely be seeing you and possibly the other two" Brian said.
" Yep" Rachel answered. " I got to go get ready so I'll see you down there in about twenty minutes".
" Ok see yea," Brian concluded.
Rachel hung up and knocked on the door to the other two's room. " Guys get up".
There was no answer. Rachel knocked again. " Hey I need to ask you something" Rachel called.
Still nothing. Rachel smirked. Rachel opened the door to see Chelsea lying on the wrong side of the bed and Gina completely covered in her blankets. Both were still asleep. Rachel had a bunch of evil ideas but couldn't choose which one. Rachel walked into her room and picked put a CD than went into the living room and put it into the stereo that the hotel provided and turned it full blast. Than she ran into the room singing at the top of her lungs. Both girls shot out of bed. Rachel started laughing hysterically. She didn't even notice the death glares she was getting from the two. Or the evil looks they gave each other before picking up a pillow and throwing it at her. Rachel stopped laughing and got another pillow off the bed and threw it at them. For ten minutes the girls hit each other as hard as they could till they were finally tired out.
" Why did you go and wake us up like that" Chelsea asked annoyed. " “Because I just got a call from Brian and supposedly he is trying to get the group to come down for breakfast" Rachel explained. " He isn't sure who all will be there".
" IM going you guys up for it" Rachel asked.
" I think Ill pass IM going to go and get some more sleep" Gina answered already getting back into bed.
" Ok how about you Chelsea" Rachel asked.
" I'll pass too I was thinking of going over to see Kevin instead" Chelsea replied.
" Ok than suit yourselves because IM going and I'll be going to shoot some footage of New York on my camera so I will see you guys later" Rachel waved before closing their door and heading in to her room to get ready.

Later on after Chelsea had gotten ready she took a deep breath and left the hotel room. Rachel had left ten minutes before her camera in hand while Gina was still sleeping. Chelsea was nervous about seeing Kevin. She knew she shouldn't be considering she had a lot of thinking to do concerning her possible engagement to Ryan. But considering that she had feelings for Kevin she figured now was as any time as ever to talk to him and hope it would help her make the decision. Chelsea finally arrived at Kevin's door and noticed it was slightly opened. Chelsea's hands were shaking as she decided whether or not to knock or just open it and go inside. Chelsea knocked.
" Kevin are you here," She asked.
After a few moments and no answer she opened the door and stepped inside. The living room was completely empty and surprisingly clean. But than again Chelsea knew better than anybody did that Kevin was a neat freak and probably yelled at the others to pick up. Chelsea looked around and finally decided that Kevin was probably at breakfast with the others. Chelsea started making her way out of the hotel room when she heard a noise coming from one of the bedrooms. Chelsea walked back over and lightly knocked on the bedroom door.
" Hello Kevin is that you in there," She asked.
All Chelsea heard was more noise and no answer.
" What the hell I'll just take a peak to see if its Kevin" Chelsea thought to herself. " What's the harm".
Chelsea as quietly as possible turned the brass knob and took a peak. All the color drained from her face. There in bed was Kevin. But he wasn't alone. Kevin had Kristen in the bed with him. Kevin saw her and panic hit his face like lightening.
" Chelsea its not what it looks like" He started.
Chelsea felt the tears stinging her eyes and she bolted from the room and from Kevin.

Rachel made her way back towards the hotel room. She had been on her way to breakfast when she had realized that she had forgotten the extra batteries for her camera. Her camera had a tendency to run low on batteries fairly easily and quickly. Rachel got off the elevator once it had hit her floor and softly whistled as she made her way down to her room. Rachel stopped once she hit Nick's room. Nick had been on her mind constantly since the plane ride and the curiosity got the best of her. She quietly opened the hotel room door and looked around. She saw nothing. Rachel slowly and as silently as possible started looking around and too a peak in the bedroom. Rachel was stunned to find Mandy and Ryan lip locking. Rachel's mouth dropped open and she started to feel angry.
" How could he do this to my best friend" Rachel thought bitterly.
This was something she expected from Mandy but for Ryan to do this after asking Chelsea to marry him the night before.
" Damn him and damn Mandy" Rachel cursed.
Rachel than remembered that she had her digital camera in her hand and an evil smile crossed her face. Rachel turned it on and proceeded to videotape.
" Thank god I had it with me how ironic" She thought to herself. T
his would definitely end Nick's relationship to her. And also give Kevin and Chelsea a chance at a real relationship. After a few minutes Rachel saw Ryan and Mandy break apart.
" Wow that was nice," Mandy said out of breath.
" Yeah it was" Ryan agreed.
" I hate to end this but I have to meet Nick downstairs" Mandy explained.
" Yeah I should go and find Chelsea" Ryan replied.
Rachel took the hint and stopped the record button and ran out in search of Nick.

Chelsea ran down the hall out of Kevin's room as fast as she could with tears poring down her cheeks. She knew it was stupid to feel betrayed and hurt since they weren't dating and were only best friends. Chelsea also knew that Kevin had every right to be with Kristen again but it nearly killed her to see what she had seen. Chelsea made her way down to Ryan's floor and towards his room. She ran at top speed and spotted Ryan at his door. Chelsea tried to stop in time but failed. She collided with Ryan and both went toppling down onto the floor. " Jeez what's the hurry sweetie" Ryan laughed. Ryan than noticed her tear stained face. " Honey what's wrong" He asked concerned. " Nothing I have been doing some thinking and I have decided to accept your marriage proposal" Chelsea said out of breath. " Are you serious" Ryan asked shocked it took no time at all for her to decide. " Yeah I am serious in fact I think we should get married right now" Chelsea explained. " Are you sure about this" Ryan asked. " Yeah I am so call and book the next flight to Las Vegas we are eloping" Chelsea said. Ryan smiled and picked her up and swung her around. Ryan called and they were off to the airport.

Rachel made her way down to the restaurant to find Nick and hopefully beat Many there. When Rachel arrived she immediately spotted the table. The only people were Howie, Nick Brian and Mandy.
" Shit she beat me here" Rachel cursed to herself. " Oh well wait till she sees what's coming next" Rachel smirked.
" Hey guys" Rachel chirped.
" MY Aren't we in a good mood today" Brian commented.
" Yes well I shot some interesting footage would you all like to see it" Rachel, asked.
" Sure I would love to" Nick said.
The others nodded. Mandy scoffed.
" Oh don't worry Mandy you will just love this" Rachel said.
Rachel rewinds the tape than played it for all of them. Brian and Howie's mouth dropped open and Nick's face turned a red color. Rachel hated the fact that this would hurt Nick since he supposedly was in love with her but Rachel knew that it was for the best and everyone would agree. After the tape was over Mandy looked shocked? Nick turned to Mandy.
" We are so over".
" But Nick" Mandy whined.
" No Mandy you cheated on me its over I never want to see you again" Nick said through clenched teeth.
" Fine but just so you know I only was with you for your money" Mandy sneered before getting up and leaving.
Everyone cheered.
" IM really sorry Nick" Rachel said softly.
" Its OK I should have seen it coming" Nick replied with a small smile. " “Well I would love to stay for breakfast but I have got to find Chelsea" Rachel said.
" I'll come with you" Nick offered. "
Ok let's go" Rachel replied.
The two walked out of the restaurant and into the lobby to get on the elevators. As they stepped in the elevators Rachel's phone rang.
" Hello".
' Hey Rachel its Chelsea" Chelsea greeted.
" Hey where are you I need to show you something" Rachel told her.
" Well I can't talk long see IM at the airport about to board a plane with Ryan" Chelsea explained.
" See that’s what I need to talk to you about where are you going" Rachel asked suspiciously.
" Ryan and I are going to Las Vegas to elope I just thought that I would call to tell you that and also I won't be back on the tour because IM taking a flight back home and moving in with Ryan" Chelsea said.
' No don't do that your making a big mistake" Rachel warned her.
" Look I have to go I'll call you later bye" Chelsea replied. Chelsea hung up before Rachel could say anything else.
" Damn" Rachel cursed for the hundredth time.
" What's wrong?" Nick asked.
Rachel filled him on what was happening.
" We have to stop her," Nick said after Rachel had finished.
The elevator dinged and Nick and Rachel got off.
" I know IM going to take the next flight out to Las Vegas and stop her before its too late" Rachel said.
" Ill go with you to keep you company" Nick offered.
" Thanks Nick I would like that" Rachel replied with a smile.
" We should bring Kevin since he might be able to help considering they have crushes on each other" Nick suggested.
" That’s a good idea' Rachel said.
The duo made there way to Kevin's door and knocked. A few seconds later Kevin appeared.
"Hey Kevin we need your help" Nick said.
" Ok what is it" Kevin asked.
Nick told him what was happening and Kevin's face fell.
" Its all my fault" he said shaking his head in disgust.
" Why would it be your fault it has nothing to do with you" Rachel told him confused.
" Yes it is you see I had Kristen over last night because she had called and wanted back together and at first I said no but after Ryan purposed I felt hurt cause I thought she would end up saying yes so I called Kristen over and we ended up in bed and this morning Chelsea had come in and seen us" Kevin explained.
Rachel looked at Kevin stunned. Rachel smacked him across the face.
" How could you be so stupid?" Rachel yelled. " Now you're definitely coming because you better fix this".
Kevin nodded. " I will I can't let her marry him after he cheated on her," Kevin said determined.
The three made their way back down to the lobby after Rachel grabbed the baseball bat from her room. Kevin called and reserved seats for the next flight while Rachel called Gina's cell phone but got no answer so she left a message on her voice mail explaining the situation.
" We have three tickets for Las Vegas leaving in forty five minutes" Kevin reported.
" Ok lets hurry" Rachel commanded running out of the hotel to get a taxi.

Gina got out of the shower and threw on a pair of flare jeans and a tank top. She dried her hair and put it half way up. Gina had woken up a little after Chelsea left and went straight for a hot shower. Now she was going to go and find everyone. Gina grabbed her cell phone and noticed she had a voicemail. Gina clicked on it and Rachel's voice filled the room.
" Hey Gina its Rachel if you hadn't guessed yet but I was hoping to get a hold of you because Kevin, Nick and I are on are way to Las Vegas because apparently Chelsea has run off with Ryan to elope after seeing Kevin in bed with Kristen and this morning I caught Ryan And Mandy making out so prey that we stop her in time call you later bye" Rachel concluded.
Gina was stunned. So many emotions went through her at that moment. She was pissed at Mandy for hurting Nick and Ryan doing the same to Chelsea. She felt relieved that Kevin might get his chance with Chelsea and that Mandy would no longer be ruining Nick and hers friend ship. Gina decided to go and find something to do until she heard from Rachel with news. Rachel made her way down to the lobby and spotted AJ. AJ looked hot in a white wife beater and baggy jeans.
" Damn" Gina muttered.
AJ looked lost so Gina decided to go and see what was up.
" Hey what's up" Gina asked him.
AJ turned to her and smiled.
" Hey I was just looking for Rachel have you seen her" He asked.
" You won't find her here" Gina informed him.
" Why" AJ asked with curiosity.
Gina whipped out her cell phone and played the voicemail for him. After it was done AJ whistled.
" Wow that’s tough I hope that they are able to stop them in time" AJ said. " Yeah I hope so too now IM going to go and do something to help pass the time" Gina told him.
" How about me and you go shopping than grab a bite to eat and go clubbing so I can teach you how to grind" AJ suggested.
Gina smiled. I Would love too"
Gina smiled. AJ offered his arm and Gina took it. The two strolled out in search of a taxi.