- Text Size +
Chapter 02 * Safe here

Nicole laid in her bed all day while everyone went to class. She had not felt well but she roommates did not believe her. So her roommates, who were Ashley and Christina Star, Leigh Ann Reece, Molly Upwood and her daughter, Kerry, left the curtains wide open so she would have to get out of bed to close them, but she still did not move. She was depressed over the whole problem yesterday. Mr. Wolfram made it sound like it was her lack of leadership skills that was the problem. The door to her room opened and it was Ashley, Leigh Ann and Molly. Nicole turned over so the could not see her face.

“Nikkei get up.” Ashley said as her walked over to the other side of Nicole’s bed. Nicole pulled the covers over her head.

“Don’t call me Nikkei.” Nicole said through her covers. “And leave me alone.”

“C’mon Nic. Sean and Fox said to come down so they can be good brothers.”

“And Zac also said the same thing so he can be a good boy friend.” Leigh Ann said. Nicole was silent for a while.

“No.”

“You haven’t eaten anything all day.” Molly said with her motherly instincts kicked in. “You should get up, get dressed and come down with us for some dinner.” Nicole sat up pulled the cover off her head.

“You don’t get it do you? I can’t show my face anymore. The guys saw me cry. I showed weakness. They wouldn’t respect any more.”

“They understand that your were under stress yesterday. I mean anyone would be upset if they we going to loss their rank.” Leigh Ann said. “And they know you’re a girl.”

“Now.” Ashley said. Molly and Leigh Ann gave Ashley a dirty look. “What? They though she was a boy with big boob up till last year. They still think I’m a boy!”

“That is understandable.” Molly said. Ashley was the smallest girl in their year; she was flat chested and not as curvy as the other girls were. Some boys mistook her for a first year or even a first year boy. She made up for her shortcomings (no pun intended) with her out going and funny personality.

“How rude?” She said with her hand on her barely there hips and eyes narrowed at Molly. “So Nicole, are you going to get up?” Nicole pulled the covers back over her head.

“No.”

“Fine stay in bed,” Leigh Ann said. “But tomorrow you will get up if you like it or not.”