- Text Size +
Bianca grabbed her backpack and headed out the door to the bus she would have drived her car but she did'nt feel like it.Bianca climbed up the stairs of the bus and found her friend Mandella and sat down beside her.
"Hey Bianca" Mandella said "Hi Della" Bianca said back "So did you here about Alice Cauffman and Freddie Keagan? thy're dating now" Mandella asked "Oh really, the bitch and the jerk together...again?" Bianca said in an annoyed tone "Yep once again" Mandella said back.
After their short conversation Bianca's other friend Rachelle got on the bus and walked to Bianca and Mandella's seat in the back and sat down beside them.
"What's wrong?" Mandella asked Rachelle when she saw her face."Oh nothin" Rachelle said back "Just the fact that Greg is a fuckin asshole!" she said in a louder tone.
"What did he do?" Bianca asked her upset friend. "Yeah what happened?" Mandella said "He was cheating on me with two other girls and one of those girls was my younger sister!!!" Rachelle yelled through tears "Ohh is that fucker in for it when I find him!" Mandella said.
Bianca and Rachelle stared at Mandella in shock because it wall a well known fact that she hardly ever cussed.
"What?" Mandella asked her two friends this instantlly sent Bianca and Rachelle into laughter."You guys are my best friends " Rachelle told them.
Bianca loved her friends soo much Mandella was everything she wase'nt, she had long creamy blonde hair and a bit of an english accent she was sweet and kind and was in love with Orlando Bloom; and the there was Rachelle who was Mandella's total opposite, she had short curly honey brown hair and she was from Maine and she had the biggest crush on Benji and Joel from Good Charlotte (but then again who did'nt?).
Bianca walked through the overcrowded halls of the high school and made her way to her locker.
Alice Cauffman walked past her and started blabbering on about something "Did you hear Bianca? my and your ex are goin out now so uh just keep away alright?" she said in a prissy tone.
After her incounter with 'the bitch' Bianca ran into 'the jerk'."Hey Bianca baby what do I owe you for the table dance at Kielee's party last week?cuz you were soooo sexy baby!" Freddie said in a seductive tone "Shut up Freddie I was drunk, not trying to turn you on" Bianca said to him in an even more seductive tone than his "Sure whatever baby" He said back and then walked off.
As if Bianca's day could'nt get any worse at lunch Bobby Lanson (who Freddie sent over to bug her) came and sat beside her. "Soo Bianca" he said trying his best to get her attention "God what is it asshole day?" Bianca said right after he sat down "Aww baby don't get all pissy I just wanted to come over and ask you if you wanted to go out with me this Friday are you up for it?" he asked almost begging "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" Bianca said in an annoyed tone "Kinda" he said almost laughing.
As Bobby got up to leave Bianca put her foot out sending him falling to the ground as she laughed "YOU BITCH" Bobby said to her as he got up and headed back to his table, "Whoops!" she said as she kept laughing.