- Text Size +
Chapter 22
By the time AJ and Andrea arrived at the apartment everyone else was
already there.
"OK so what's this about" Larissa asked.
"Yeah what's going onand why does Dominique look terrified"? Nick asked concerned sitting on one sideof Dominique watching her play with her hands, which were ice cold.
Brian lookedat Dominique. "Are you ready to tell them" He asked softly.
She nodded. "Well itall started a few weeks ago when I got the mail" Dominique started.
She told them the entire story and showed them the letters. When she finished everyone in
the room was quiet.
"OK what do you suggest we do" Brian asked.
"I don't think we should take this lightly," Kevin finally said.
"I agree with Kevin we should get you a bodyguard" Nick replied looking at Dominique.
"I think that’s a little extreme" Dominique answered.
"I don't think so its one thing if its one letter but to have more than one plus a phone call I don't want to take any chances of something happening you" Nick replied hugging her.
"Maybe we should get the police involved too," Andrea said.
"Not just yet if one more thing happens than
we will involve them in the mean time just get a bodyguard" Larissa answered.
Everyone agreed. By the end they had all agreed on her taking a bodyguard whenever she went out and when she was home he would guard the door. Dominique was not fond of the idea she just wanted to be living normally like before.
After all the arrangements had been made they all sat around bored.
"Lets go do something IM so bored" Andrea whined.
"Let's go out to the club tonight it's been awhile" AJ suggested.
Everyone agreed.
"How about we all go home and change and we will be back to pick up the girls at around 7" Kevin said.
All the guys went home to change. Dominique was getting ready when Andrea and Larissa came
in.
"Hey how are you" Larissa asked with concern. Dominique shrugged.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Andrea asked. "I mean we are your friends you're supposed to trust us enough to say something".
"I do trust you guys I just didn't want to bother you guys since you have a lot on your minds and I didn't want to worry you" Dominique explained simply.
"From now on promise us that you will tell us
no matter what" Andrea replied.
"OK I promise happy now" She answered in
annoyance.
"Yes" Andrea, said.
"Much" Larissa replied with a smirk.
Andrea and Larissa hugged Dominique.
"Now lets get ready" Dominique said looking through her closet.
"I have an idea that will make the guys as hard as rocks" Larissa replied with an evil grin.
Dominique and Larissa smiled. "Were in so what's the plan"?

Meanwhile all the guys had gone home got ready to go and showed up at Nicks. They were all in his living room waiting to leave. They knew the
girls took forever to get ready. Howie, Kevin, and AJ were watching Brian and Nick play with his Nintendo.
"I win again," Brian yelled jumping up and down.
"That’s unusual for you frack" AJ replied with a grin.
"Shut up bone IM having an off night so what give me a break" Nick answered shortly.
"Touchy" Kevin replied with a laugh.
He loved annoying Nick.
"Leave me alone" Nick yelled.
Everyone fell silent.
"What's wrong Frack" Brian finally asked.
"Nothing" he replied angrily.
They all knew better and they all knew at any moment he would crack down and tell them.
"Look IM sorry I didn't mean to bite all your heads
off its just IM a little preoccupied". He answered.
"Look we know your worried about Dominique" AJ said softly.
"Yeah I am someone wants to kill her and there
isn't a damn thing I can do but I will protect her if it’s the last thing I do"He explained determination showing in his cute face.
"We know lets go get the girls cause I have a surprise for Larissa" Kevin said.
The boys looked at him funny. They had no idea what Kevin was up too. Kevin saw those looks and
replied.
"You will find out tonight".
"OK than lets go" AJ said already out the
door.