[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: They walk by day but belong to the night. They crave life yet live it. Can anyone stop their destructive ways before its too late?
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 35
Completed: Yes
Word count: 64157
Read: 62619
Published: 07/12/03
Updated: 08/23/03
Story Notes:
A/N: Whoa, I'm getting really great ideas for this story. Hope you continue enjoying this story. Please try to review when done. Before I forget, I forgot to mention Brian and Kevin's wife as well as A.J.s fiance don't know about their husbands little blood thirst or that they killed people. The guys kept that a secret to the one's they love. Even their family has no clue about their problem.


"Day Walkers"



**~Chapter Eleven- Entering the Enemies Lair~**



Opening the glass door, Trinity steps into the coffee shop to get something for breakfast. She decides to get something to eat, she has to be refueled for the battle that lies before her. The cashier asks for her order.



"Miss, can I take your order?" The small petite woman asks in her beige uniform, pushing her short neck length black hair over her shoulders.



Trinity nods and sighs, "Uh, yeah can I have a medium cappuccino to stay?"



The employee nods her head and presses some buttons on the registrar. "Well, we'll have to heat up a new batch of that, can you wait for about a couple of minutes till it's done?"



Trinity nods and looks around the almost vacant shop. Sitting on a stool she closes her eyes for a few minutes. All her thoughts are covered with the reality of her friend's death. She can feel some tears edge their way to her eyes again. She places her head on her arms folded on the counter. She didn't hear the employer calling for her until she was touched on the arm gently.



"Miss, your coffee is ready. Is everything okay? Should I get someone to help you out?" The employee asks.



Sniffing quietly, Trinity quickly shakes her head, "No that's okay. I'm fine. Just a little sad that's all."



The young employee nods her head sadly and pushes Trinity's tray with the coffee and a croissant in it. "Don't worry about paying for the croissant, it's free with the coffee. That will be one-twenty-five please."



Trinity takes her money out and gives it to the young woman. Trinity decides to move to a small booth to eat in silence. Dropping her stuff in the booth, she settles in the black leather booth and silently begins eating the croissant. Chewing it, she realizes it tastes unusual. In fact, she realizes it tastes like the jelly in the croissant was really blood. Quickly examining the croissant, she opens it to see a red liquid smear across the bread. A look of disgust crosses her face as she's about to get up from her chair to scream at the employers in the shop. Suddenly she stopped halfway by a very familiar man.



"Howie, get your hands off me!" She sneers towards his face.



"What? You didn't the breakfast I left for you?" Howie asks innocently.



She sneered in his direction grabbing her wallet to go.



Smiling, he lets her go and looks in to her eyes. "I think by the way you're acting, you didn't enjoy A.J.'s gift. In fact you don't seem to be enjoying the food I left you. I would have thought for sure you of all people would have liked the present. Talk about being ungrateful." Howie says sighing.



Glaring at him, she responds, ?How dare you?! It's a good thing you came so I can kill you first. In fact you get the present of being the first of the group to die. How fun!" She says angrily. Swinging her fist to his face, he backs away before the fist made contact.



"Come on now, I'm not the one who killed your stupid little dog. You really gotta control yourself. You don't wanna get in trouble fighting in this shop. The employees can have you arrested for disturbance." Howie states, laughing all the while.



Narrowing her eyes at him, Trinity turns to see the young woman employer holding a phone ready to dial the police. "Sorry, I'll just leave, didn't mean for all this commotion." Trinity says softly. The workers nod their heads and place the phone back on its cradle.



Storming out the shop, Trinity stands near Howie. "I can't believe your heart is so cold! You think I should be happy with all the hell you all put me through. I should have killed your friend back there at the club."



Howie stares at her intensely, his brown eyes glowering at her. "You should be so lucky to still be alive. One of us could have killed you at your house and you would have never been ready. Trinity can you honestly say you can kill all of us and wonder what could have been?"



Trinity stares at him hatefully, "What could have been? You see there is no relationship happening here. The only relationship any of you will have with me is my blade through your sick demented heart. You like that?" She states her anger almost to the point of spilling over.



Howie simply let a smile cross his face. "Nick was right about you being quite the feisty one. I just came to give you a message. See you're not the first slayer that came up to us. In fact we had tons of them trying to come after us. Here's the fun part, none of them could kill us. They tried and failed miserably. Poor things, really. I feel bad, no, no I don't actually. I enjoyed every single scream that rips through their torturing bodies. And I'm here to say that all those slayers, we killed every single one of them. And we're not about to mess up that record. So watch out little one, we'll be watching and waiting." With that Howie runs off at incredible speed and vanishes from her view.



"That little son of a-" Trinity was interrupted by one of the employers.



The young woman steps up to Trinity concerned. "Miss is everything okay? Should I call the police for that man that was harassing you?"



"No, that's alright, he's gone." Trinity states leaving the young woman staring at her. Trinity boards her silver trailblazer LTZ and lets out a deep sigh. Finally after about a few minutes she's cries. She lets her tears hit the steering wheel, all the pain she had hidden exploded just then. Doubts entered her mind. 'What am I gonna do? What if I can't win against them? This is the first time I'm left to do this on my own. I can't let Xavier down. But they killed the other slayers, what if I don't make it? What if I become just another number to them if they kill me? I can't think that way, not now at least. I was chosen to do this job right, and I'm not gonna fail now.' After convincing herself, she can take these guys on, she starts up the vehicle and drives away from the shop.

All the while, laughing quietly, Brian stares at the disappearing vehicle enjoying and taking in the suffering of the slayer.

~*~



"Be afraid slayer, be very afraid" Brian states before climbing into his SUV and driving away from the shop hoping to track down Trinity.



Driving along the wide highway nearly deserted since rush hour just passed, Trinity drives to no where just driving to get her mind off the problem. Suddenly she notices a black Ford Focus approaching her side. Grumbling she realizes whoever is in the car, wants to cause her problems.



"Damn it! I don't time for this crap!" Trinity states trying to swerve away to avoid the other car from colliding with hers. Trying to pull away from the car and go into another lane, she was suddenly slammed on the side by the black car.



Sticking her head out the car window, she shouts out, "What the hell is your problem? Can't you see I'm trying to drive?"



The car window opened in the other car as a hand appeared showing her the finger.



Outraged, Trinity screams out, "Your mother! That's right, go do your mother, jerk!"



The black Ford focus suddenly shot forward in front of her, and squealed as it stopped and started turning around, all the while tire tracks behind it making a horrible loud noise.



"Man, can you be anymore a pain?" Trinity says loudly. The car stops in front of her, forcing her to step on the brakes for a quick stop. Almost crashing into the side of the black vehicle in front of her, the Trailblazer stops about an inch away close to colliding with it. She inhales a deep breath nervously waiting for the driver to appear.



Grumbling loudly Trinity remains seating in the vehicle as a figure steps out of the black car in front of her. "Damn, what the hell is wrong with people now a days?"



The figure steps beside her driver's window and peers in. Trinity rolls her eyes as she recognizes the figure.



"Hmm, great, just great. Figured you would be the one to do this." She states shooting her finger to him as he leans close her car.



"I thought you'd be happy to see me." Brian states his ice cold blue eyes shooting at her like daggers. "Come on smile for me!" He continues talking. "I was thinking about you the other day. I saw you pulling away from the shop downtown and thought I could talk with you. That doesn't bother you now does it?"



Trinity squints her eyes against the bright hazy morning sunlight as Brian reaches for her hand. "Please, come and talk with me. I won't do anything." He says persistently.



"You gotta be kidding me. When I step out , I'll probably be jumped by your boys! Try someone else." Snaps Trinity.



Brian backs away from the car. "Okay, okay, chill out. Fine, you can stay in there and I'll talk with you from here." Brian crosses his arms over his chest and smiles in her direction. "I just wanted to apologize to you for Howie. He doesn't really like you."

"Duh, I wouldn't have noticed." Trinity states nastily getting sarcastic.


"Anyway" Brian continues, "What he said was to try to scare you. Although it's true, I just wanted to say sorry if he frightened you a bit."

Sighing and grimacing in his direction, she responds, "Really I didn't notice."

"You're quite the sarcastic one today aren't you dear." Brian states eying her.

"Don't call me that. Can I ask why you even bothered to tell me this? I personally could care less about if you actually feel bad for me." Suddenly her eyes shot open, "Unless you're trying to buy time."

Brian smiles, "Slayer can think, this is something new." Brian backs farther away from the car as Trinity has her hand raised ready to slap him. Trinity feels a smile crossing her face as she gets out of the car. Grabbing a crossbow out of her gym bag, she leaps to the ground holding the weapon up to his face. "Tell Satan he got four souls to join you soon." Pulling the cross bow away from her, Brian immediately slams her to the ground, the bow nearly got him, leaving a small scratch across his face.



"That almost got me, you little whore!" Brian shouts. Hitting her in the face, Trinity kicks him on the side. He shoves his fist to her side as she feels pain emerging on her stomach. Somehow when he struck her, he has a sharp instrument that was tearing into her skin. When he pulled his fist away from her stomach, she noticed a ring on his finger had small blades sticking out.

"You know that just pissed me off now, you know that, don't ya?" Trinity states angrily.



Brian laughs and clamps his hand, motioning for her to come to him. Reaching into her gym bag in the Trailblazer, she pulls out a sword and stands in front of Brian, "What now, blue eyes, check it, I'm 'bout to cut you up, I'll send some pieces to your friends, so they know the deal." Trinity says quietly. Her caramel skin flushed from the fighting shines dully as the sun beams on her.



Brian laughs and grabs for the sword. Quickly swinging the sword around her, she manages to touch Brian with it. Before the blade of the sword tries to cut, Brian moves out the way and kicks the sword out of her hand.



"Really, slayer, you should know better than that. I mean weren't you trained better than this? I thought you can fight good." Brian mutters to her. He looks at her as he holds the sword. She grabs for the cross bow again and starts shooting. All the while, Brian used the sword to avoid the hits from the bow.



Trinity was pissed off and she was gonna make sure she finishes off the job and kill him already. Running low on bows, she throws down the cross bow and kicks him on the side of his face.



He reaches to touch his face in pain, as Trinity slams him to the ground. Now on top of him, she releases her anger on him. Slamming his head against the concrete, she grins as she grabs the side of his head to continue slamming it. Brian kicks her off as a small trial of blood races down his face. He looked extremely upset and if looks could kill, she'd be dead already. Brian reaches for the sword as she backs away suddenly feeling out of energy. She didn't notice the car coming from behind her as she was staring at Brian. The car slammed on her side, sending her a couple of feet into the air. Her head hit the windshield as she rolled off the car, unconscious.



"Is she dead?" Nick states getting out of the car. Brian shakes his head.



"Na, she's a slayer, getting hit by a car only left her knocked out for a while." Looking at Nick, he smiles.



"Lucky, I came, huh? It looks like you needed some help there?" Nicks says laughing.



Brian shrugged his shoulders, "I was doing just fine. I didn't need your help. Really I had her backing away from me and all!"



Nick burst out laughing, "Sure you did Rok, sure you did!"



Brian pouted at Nick and rolled his eyes, "Should we leave her here?"



Nick smiles, "That would be a good idea, but Kevin wants to have fun with her, so I guess we should bring her back with us."



Brian looks at Nick confused, "Are you kidding me? What if she wakes up on the way to our place?"



Nick looks at the crumpled body of the slayer on the ground and shakes his head, his blue eyes shining in excitement. "I'd highly doubt she'll wake up for a few days. Did you see how far she flew? She won't get up for a while."


"You don't know that! This is the slayer we're talking about, she'll be up and about by tomorrow trying to kill us again!" Brian states.



Nick shrugs his shoulders, "So what, we can take her! She's been the weakest slayer I've seen so far."



"That's funny coming from a man that only days ago thought he was gonna die from the slayer." Brian says trying to hold back laughter.



"Ha Ha" Nick says throwing Trinity's body across his shoulder carrying her to his red trailblazer. "Let's go Rok, I don't want people on the highway calling the cops on us!"



Quickly jumping into the vehicle, they sped off leaving many car drivers confused and scared about what had occurred there.

~*~



Nick drops her body on the canopy bed and walks away as Kevin and A.J. enter the room.



"Looks like we got a surprise on the bed." Shouts A.J. excitedly. Kevin rolls his eyes as he approaches the slayer. Noting she was bleeding profusely from her arm where the cut reopened, he decides to patch it up.



"What are you doing Kev? Let her bleed, she deserves it." A.J states.



Kevin looks to A.J. "That's not how I want her to die. I want all of us to have fun torturing her before we all kill her."



"Why the special treatment with her?" A.J. asks.



"Because I like her. She's fun to fight with from what I heard from Brian." Kevin says tying her to the bed tightly with thin ropes and towels. With that he leaves the room. "A.J. I want you to watch her. If she wakes up, let her go and see what she does."



"But what if she wants to escape?" asks a confused A.J.



"Then you won't let her. By the way have fun! I'm sure she's really pissed off with you after what you did to her doggie." Kevin says closing the door behind him laughing all the while.



A.J. stares at the body in disgust and sits in a chair grumbling, "This will be fun."

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED~**

1. First Attack by Jamelet [ - ] Liked (1158 words)

2. Who We Are by Jamelet [ - ] (738 words)

3. Boys Night Out by Jamelet [ - ] (1090 words)

4. The Slayer by Jamelet [ - ] (761 words)

5. Beyond The Horizon by Jamelet [ - ] (767 words)

6. Trusting the Unknown by Jamelet [ - ] (1583 words)

7. Reflection Of Myself by Jamelet [ - ] (2508 words)

8. A Startling Revelation by Jamelet [ - ] (1535 words)

9. A Slayer's Wrath by Jamelet [ - ] Liked (1594 words)

10. Home Sweet Home by Jamelet [ - ] (1206 words)

11. Entering The Enemies Liar by Jamelet [ - ] (2940 words)

12. Mutual Feelings by Jamelet [ - ] (1567 words)

13. Confessions by Jamelet [ - ] (2076 words)

14. Twisted Minds by Jamelet [ - ] (2662 words)

15. Can't Hide From You by Jamelet [ - ] (2742 words)

16. Where The Heart Lies by Jamelet [ - ] (1031 words)

17. No One To Trust by Jamelet [ - ] (3168 words)

18. Given Another Chance by Jamelet [ - ] (1368 words)

19. The Innocence's Of Blood by Jamelet [ - ] (1395 words)

20. A Chance Of A Life Time by Jamelet [ - ] (1890 words)

21. The New Slayer by Jamelet [ - ] (2661 words)

22. Silence Is Deadly by Jamelet [ - ] (1440 words)

23. Truth Hurts by Jamelet [ - ] (1399 words)

24. Hidden Identity by Jamelet [ - ] (1786 words)

25. Caught In A Trap by Jamelet [ - ] (1797 words)

26. Intruder by Jamelet [ - ] (2402 words)

27. Into The Arms Of Night by Jamelet [ - ] (1309 words)

28. In A Daywalkers Heart by Jamelet [ - ] (1866 words)

29. Midnight Brawl by Jamelet [ - ] (1714 words)

30. Death of a Slayer by Jamelet [ - ] (1221 words)

31. What Reality Holds by Jamelet [ - ] (1715 words)

32. Enough by Jamelet [ - ] (2295 words)

33. Killer Instincts by Jamelet [ - ] (2666 words)

34. Out of the Shadow by Jamelet [ - ] (3432 words)

35. What Lies Ahead by Jamelet [ - ] (2675 words)