- Text Size +
Chapter Thirteen.


Now that they had Brian back at the hotel, Nick had been given a huge responsibilty. Looking after him. Kevin had cursed about this and that and had now gone off somewhere to call JIVE and explain what had happened. AJ had gone back to his room to do something and Howie had gone for a walk. Brian was sitting on the edge of his bed, playing with a sock or glove and Nick just stood in the doorway. His splint would only be on for a few days or weeks. They didn't know yet. Waiting for a phone call or something Kevin had said. Nick smiled at how young and playful Brian really looked right now. Amused by a small piece of cloth.

"Nicky?" he snaped out of his haze when he heard his name being called ever-so-softly. He looked at Brian who was now looking at him, piece of cloth forgotten. He smiled.

"Y-yeah?" damn! He stammered. Now what? Brian knew he was nervous now. The older boy held out his hand.

"C'mere." he said. Nick was unsure. Should he or not. What would happen if he didn't? Would Brian discard him like the cloth? And if he did go to him? Would 'it' happen again? Nick didn't know. He was confused. So...he trusted Brian didnt he? He wouldn't do anything to hurt Nick, that he knew. So, carefully he walked over to him, took his hand and sat by him. Brian smiled and wrapped his arm around his slim shoulders.

He was so close...so warm. Nick smiled and closed his eyes, resting his head on the broad shoulder next to him. He could feel Brian's heartbeat, hear it. Could he hear him breathing calmly. This felt so good and a lot different to what he had felt in the hospital, the stairway. This time, he knew no one could or would disturb them if anything did happen yet he knew nothing major would. He wouldn't be pushed. He is only 14 remember? Brian knows this...as for Brian, Nick's soft hair against his neck, his sigh of relief and his warmth were pushing Brian's control to the limit. He quickly gave a side glance down at the young boy. Those lips! So red! No, calm yourself, he thought, if he wants to do anything, he must make the first move.

"This is calming Bri, dontcha think?" came the soft, relaxed voice of Nick. Brian didn't trust his voice so he just gave a quick nod. Nick chose that moment to turn his head and look at him. He smiled. So beautiful! Nick's eyes felt as though they were seeing Brian's very soul, his thoughts, his fears and his adoration for the young teen. All Brian could see in those deep, bright blue eyes was kindness and...he couldn't make out the other one. But he could see how nervous he was. He shouldn't be nervous. But he was. And so was Brian. Nick decided he wanted to kiss him again, just to make sure he was loved. And if it didn't feel right, they could forget anything ever happened...right?

He lifted his left hand slowly and, shaking, ran his fingers through the soft curls. Brian closed his eyes and leaned into the touch. Nick smiled and sat up properly. Brian's eyes shot open and a look of confusion passed through them. Was Nick running? No. He still hand his fingers caressing his hair. That's ok then. Nick stood quickly, never moving his hand, folded his right leg under himself and sat back down, left leg hanging over the side, Brian was already like this but opposite legs. Nick shuffled closer and placed his other shaky hand on his shoulder and smiled again. Brian stared. Awestruck by his beauty. Nick waited for him to move now...and he did after several heartbeats of silence. The older boy snaked his left arm around the silm waist and caressed his cheek with his other hand.

"Nick..." he whispered. The blonde leant closer.

"Brian...." his warm bearth floated over Brian's parted lips. He closed his eyes, his breath becoming hitched. Nick leant forward further and nudged Brian's lips with his, and innocent move. Brian almost moaned but held it back as not to scare Nick. Nick, becoming braver by the second, now kissed him full on the lips. He then moved his other hand into those deliciously soft curls and kept his mouth on Brian's. Not too much pressure. Brian sighed in contentment. He kissed him back with a soft push. Nick pulled away slowly, his lips parted, faced flushed and his eyes closed. Brian opened his eyes first...the sight before him sent blood rushing to a place he shouldn't let Nick see. Not right now, it'd scare him if he thought Brian wanted him to sort the problem out. He really didn't want Nick thinking he wanted him just for sex. Because he didn't.

"...wow..." came a whispered reply to what had just gone on. Brian smiled and pushed a few strands of hair out of the way, placing his hand at the nape of his neck after. He pulled Nick forward and rested his forehead against his. Nicky smiled.

"...yeah, wow..." he whispered back. Nick looked him in the eye and smiled again, this time, teeth visible.

"I liked that...I er..." he tried not to blush but he couldn't help it, "I want to do it again, but better this time? Know what I mean?" he said shyly. Brian knew. He smiled and nodded. Nick grinned and moved to kiss him again. Brian let him. It was innocent at first and then lips began to move together, small whimpers came from Nick and light moans from Brian. It took some time and few breaks for air before Nick did it first and nudged Brian's bottom lip with his tongue. Brian was thankful he was sitting otherwise his knees would have given out. He eagerly parted his lips and soon enough, they were french kissing each other like either one of them were the other's air. Brian was getting increasingly worried about his arousal and hoped to god that Nick didn't get any closer...bagging pants covered a lot but not everything. And as for the way his legs were. Well. Nick broke for air. His face was flushed beyond reason and his lips were swollen. He sighed and smiled lazily.

"Mmmmm...." he yawned. It was late. Brian thought, I better put him to bed and have a nice cold shower.

"Come on now Nicky...time to sleep." he said, pushing him backwards on his bed. He gave him one last kiss before Nick fell asleep. Brian sighed and looked down at the bulge between his legs. Shower! he thought. As he undressed, he realised what he had done. What they had done. Now, he was letting this angel rule his heart. But what of Nick...was it just some crush? Experiment? Brian cried as he relieved himself in the shower, having no idea that Nick could hear him. He wasn't alseep.