- Text Size +
Chapter Fourteen.


After Nick had heard Brian in the shower, he hadn't really thought much of it because he couldn't really hear what was going on. The loudness of the water muffled Brian's sobs, moans and 'Oh god's so Nick wasn't quite sure what was going on. At first he thought he had hurt Brian. But after a while, being a fourteen year old, a soon realised what he was doing in there. Be blushed and tried to sleep. He had gotten slightly aroused from kissing but when the dreams flooded his naive mind, it got harder to ignore. He had slept with it. He had tried to get rid of it but Brian had chosen that moment to come out of the bathroom and go sleep in Nick's bed. Nick had forgotten he was in Brian's bed. He could smell his shampoo on the pillow. That didn't help much either. So, he went to sleep, knowing he'd have a wet dream and a mess to clean up in the morning.

It was morning now, and Nick, as he knew he would, woke up to dampness. He rolled over casually and looked at his bed. Neat. Empty. Where did Brian go? There was no noise in the hotel room whatsoever. Did Brian feel bad about what he...no, they had done? Did Nick hurt him? He didn't know...but now he was alone...and still aroused. Nick shyly looked at the hotel room door and bit his lip. Shower. Carefully, he got out of Brian's bed, shedded the sheets and quilts and dumped them on the floor. Good, it hadn't soaked through to the mattress. He grabbed a bathrobe and gathered the sheets and quilts in a roll and went to the door, opened it and padded down the hall to the laundry shoot. He shoved them in and watched them vanish. He smiled and went back to the room, shut the door and ran for the shower. He dropped the robe somewhere in the living area and was now locking the bathroom door. He turned on the shower and stepped under the spray, letting it soak his sweaty skin and hair. He leant against the tiles and sighed in pleasure. His cock throbbed gently, reminding him that it was still there. He smiled sweetly and slid his hand down his body to grasp it in his hand. He began to stroke it slowly, letting the rough part of the spray hit the head. Nick's hips bucked and he moaned loudly. He started a faster pace, constantly biting his bottom lip as he played with himself, the soft skin of his fingertips causing so much pleasure. Unknown to Nick...Brian had just come back from Kevin's room.

He put his keycard down and went for the bedroom, stopping dead as he passed the bathroom. The sweet moans and panting coming from in there...only one person. Brian listened eagerly, waiting for Nick to climax, wanting so bad to hear what sound he made. He wasn't far now, constantly saying 'Ooohmmm!' and 'Ah!'. Brian shut his eyes, he could feel the heat pooling in his groin. Nick, close now, moaned loudly again and when he came, he moaned 'Brian' over and over again. Brian, on the other hand, was shocked but the way his name rolled off those sweet lips made him explode in his pants. Thankful that he had a baggy shirt on, went and grabbed a clean pair of pants, grabbed a glass and chucked water all over his legs, as if he had spilt a drink or something. A few moments later, Nick waltzed out of the bathroom, towel around his slim waist, messy towel dried hair. He stopped when he saw Brian, pants soaked, standing there with a smirk on his face. Had he heard?

"Hey Nicky...I went to Kev's earlier and I dropped my tea in my lap so I came back to change but you were in the bathroom, so, I waited." he said softly, smiling at Nick who blushed so deeply that it made a beetroot look pink. He had heard. Everything. Nick plopped down on the bed and began to shake. Now, Brian must think he was dirty now and not want to touch him. He nearly began crying but when he felt Brian sit next to him and hug him, nothing seemed to matter. He leant into him, sighing quietly to himself as the older teen kissed his hair.

"Aren't you going to change? Tea starts to smell bad after a while." he said softly, and Brian could only smile. He nodded, got up and went into the bathroom, not shutting the door completely. Nick stood and rumaged for something to wear while Brian changed his pants. He came back out quickly, only holding a towel round his waist...he had soaked his boxers as well so he needed another pair. He smiled to Nick who was sifting through t-shirts, grabbed a clean pair and went back into the bathroom, this time, he didn't even try to shut the door. Nick turned to glance at his retreating form but instead, his got an eye full of round ass. Brian began to bend his legs in order to get his underwear on and Nick looked away, eyes wide. He found his t-shirt and trousers and whatever else and he now began to pull on his boxers so fast that he got red marks up his legs. Once they were on, he dressed slowly, t-shirt first. Brian came back out of the bathroom and put his wet clothes in a plastic bag before shoving them into his suitcase. He sat on the end of his bed again, and began to play with one of Nick's socks. When Nick was dressed, he sat on the end of his own bed. Every now and then, he'd glance at Brian and fight the urge to ask, 'Did you hear me? Is that why your pants were wet?' but he couldn't voice it.

"We've got the day 'off' or so Kev says. We can do whatever we like...what do you wanna do?" he said, turning his head to look him in the eye. He could see he wanted to ask him something but...what? He brushed it off and stood up, going into the kitchen area to get a drink of OJ. Nick sighed...he wanted to explain everything. He wanted to...maybe...no, he couldn't do that. Look what it's already done, he thought. Brian said something from the other room and Nick had to get up and go to him to hear what he had said. The older teen was leaning against the wall, smiling at him. Nick really really wanted to kiss him now...he just looked so...sexy, standing there like that. Head leaning to the side, legs spread wide, hips out, hands in pockets. Nick swallowed hard and sat on the couch. Brian didn't move, only repeated what he'd said.

"Fancy playing basket ball later?" he asked, smile getting ever more sexy, making his mouth so inviting, Nick couldn't take his eyes away. Nick could only nod. Brian shifted and Nick saw the lust in his eyes only he was holding back because of Nick...his age...he was a minor after all. Brian was a very caring person, Nick knew this, he wouldn't push him to do anything, he wouldn't hurt him intentionally. Maybe Brian thought, what he was doing right now was purely innocent and had no idea how Nick saw it. But Nick, being an adolescent and going through homonal changes, could only see what he wanted to see. He wanted so bad, to be Brian's age right now, like in his dream last night. And then, he could have sex, he could be driven into the wall by his best friends cock. But no, this wasn't reality. His could only dream. All of this, because of a stupid kiss.

"So, now what?" he heard Brian ask, he had moved now. He was sitting on the worktop, swinging his legs. Nick gave in and stood up, walked towards him. Brian frowned and then, as he figured it out...shook his head, "Nick, no. I can't keep doing this...I'm 19, you're 14-"

"Nearly 15." he corrected, still prowling forward.

"Ok, nearly 15, soon enough, it'll get too much and it'll go to far or I'll have to stop it dead and then what? It'll hurt you...I don't want that. Please Nick...control yourself?" he didn't get any answer, now that Nick was between his legs, leaning against him and his mouth covering his own. Brian's worries and no-go's were gone now as a young tongue searched out his. His hands went straight to those soft blonde locks, Nicks around his waist. They both moaned as the kissing got fierce, fighting for domination. The kiss. All because of the stupid kiss in the stairwell...well, it just goes to show doesn't it? Not even the smallest guestures go untouched.