- Text Size +
Flames? Sure. I like fire. Oooh! Pretty! ::Watches as the car goes up in flames during the 'Incomplete' video.::

'When they get Bored'


Nick, Howie, Kev, and Bri, [keep passing and I don't mean gas- Howie how many burritos did you eat today? Damn man- I smell it over here!]

I swear to God I've never been so bored in my life! Guys are we doing anything tonight? I'm so fucking bored! We need to spend some fucking quality time together- ha ha. [No, Brian, not THAT! Calm down.] Man, these dudes don't freaking shut up. And it really does smell like shit in here. Whether it be D or not. [love ya man!] What if we go to a club or something. [I need to DANCE! Forget chicks, I need to DANCE! Ha ha, remember that comedian Nick?] Damn I just farted. Silent but deadly weapon. Man that smells.. That lady next to me is slowly moving away.. good, she stank anyway. Cheap 5 dolla perfume. Damn.. All right I blabbed enough. Keep writing and passing. [Not gas!] And don't flub it up!

-King A.J.

PS- If you had a choice, who would you rather sleep with? Bill Clinton, Fat Joe, or Ru Paul.


--

King Shit, Kevvy, Kaos, and Brianne,

A.J., there is something wrong with you. Anyway- We have another party tonight thrown by the ever faithful management. We can't do anything. I really am getting sick of them. And it does smell in here. And that was YOU that laid that fart! Shit Alex..all the plants are dead! And those other farts weren't mine. Kev has been laying them. He was drinking milk before, [ew!] and had beans for lunch! What is with you and the dance thing? You guys keep saying that. And the whole- "And the pickles...AND THE PICKLES!!" It's rather disturbing. What is this meeting about anyway? Does anyone know? All I know is I counted 182 "Uhmmms" before out of that lady's mouth in 5 minutes.

-Howie

PS- You sick Bastard. Not Clinton- he's fucked so much he probably has a disease, Ru Paul is just disturbing...I'd go with Fat Joe. Out of three, who would you pick: Justin Timberlake, Regis Philman, or Michael Jackson?

--

Absolute Jackass, Kinky Kevin, BRAin, Homie D,

A.J. that was gross. The guy next to me looked at me like it was me! Ew! And Kev always has a milk problem. We got another party tonight? Shit- I'm getting so sick of all that. Bunch of rich goons who sit on there fat asses all day. All they do is go to the party to pat themselves on the back on their useless accomplishments. Then they parade around us with "When I was you're age..." Yeah when you were my age weight watchers didn't exist and it should have. Would you please go back to the mother ship? In 5 minutes she crossed and uncrossed her legs 238 times. I think we're a little bored..

-Hungry? Why wait--Grab a Nickers.

PS- You're both sick. For A.J.'s, I agree with Howie. For Howie's, Regis Philman. Justin might enjoy it to much and Michael Jackson is just wrong on so many levels! ;-)

PPS- AND THE PICKLES, AND THE PICKLES!!! Let's go to the club tonight, I need to DANCE! I just need to forget everything and DANCE!


--

A.J., D., Kev, and Nick,

Guys! You are so gross! Stop with the farting jokes it's rude.. Darn I gotta fart hee hee! What's wrong with pickles Howie? How come when Nicky and A.J. say that you're "disturbed"? I like pickles. And you guys shouldn't cuss. I've been saying that for so long, you sound really stupid when you do that. And Nick, some of those guys are really nice! Don't make fun of their weight. Although on Monday night that guy almost sat on me... I'm still having nightmares about it. He had plumber's crack too! Ewwwwww... THAT'S disturbing! Kev, take some laxatives and A.J.--just tape it up! Ew it was so gross!

-Brian

PS- Sick people... I choose neither, it's wrong!!

PPS- Why is everyone making fun of my name??? First Brianne and then BRAin... Mature aren't you guys!

--

Apple Juice, Sick Farter, Brian ThomASS, Howee-wee,

I have NOT been farting! It was the dog. My chair is squeaky. You're hearing things. It's my new age music... Okay enough of that. Guys we HAVE to go to the party tonight. We'll take tomorrow off. Say we're sick because of Fart-orousis, the new illness going around. [It's the latest craze!] And Brian...you are a prude. Take 'pickles' out of context. Now, do you REALLY like pickles? You're not my cousin anymore. Oh and Nick- angry are we? LoL, I take it that you don't like the officials that Jive invites. Bad Nicky. Though they annoy me too. This meeting about the next album. We all SHOULD be listening. [tsk tsk] But we're not, so screw them. A.J. you are a crude sick bastard. Period. Wait, scratch that...you can make that sick...LoL.

-Kevin

PS- None of the above. I choose Kristin. [Waits for the awwwws or the boooos]

PPS- She fixed her bra strap 347 times. I beat you both!!


--

Nicole, Kevinia, Brianne, Hannah,

You guys really suck. Crap..They're trying to take this away from me......

--

Backstreet Idiots,

I suggest you pay attention.

-Your manager. [AKA God, To you anyway.]

PS- Regis Philman all the way!!


---the end for now!!!--