- Text Size +
Star Wars: New Sith Lord
By Vicki © 2005

It had seemed like ages since she had been out of her home. She had barely seen the light of day since the war had begun; she had heard that the rebels were working to free those that they thought needed freeing. She herself could have cared less if they ever came to her planet. She was perfectly happy the way she was. She had also heard that the Emperor himself was looking for her, but not for the reasons many had thought. His new apprentice had taken a great interest in her before the wars had begun but his heart had belonged to another. She moved into a desolate part of an unknown planet, finding herself able to hide among those that didn’t fear her.
“ Sasha I’ve heard the Emperor is looking for you.”
“ Then let the old man search.” Sasha said as she entered the large tavern.
“ You would allow him to find you?” A voice asked. A sweet voice, one she had not heard in a long time.
“ For you I would.” Sasha said turning and facing him. His deep red and yellow eyes looked back at her, she remembered their beautiful blue color and the warm smile he once had. Now his face was scared and anger was all she saw within his now evil eyes.
“ You know he’s looking for you.”
“ Yes, and I knew he’d send you to find me. When did you leave Padme?” She asked walking towards a small table at the far end of the tavern. He followed behind her silently taking in the way she walked, the way she moved her body as her own flowing cloaks seemed to move rhythmically around her. Sitting down she motioned for him to join her.
“ Are you returning with me?” He asked her.
“ Of course. The Emperor has sent for me, there must be something urgent for him to send his newest apprentice.”
“ He is my master, and I shall do as I am asked.”
“ You once said the same thing about Obi Wan.” She said looking into his surprised eyes.
“ You’ve not spoken his name since you left me years ago.” He said to her.
“ Do you still go by Anakin?” She asked him.
“ For now.” He said taking her hand in his own.
“ You’ve not faced him yet.” She whispered.
“ We’ve come face to face many times.” He answered her.
“ Anakin, he will destroy you, and all that you hold dear. Are you willing to lose that?”
“ If you mean losing Padme I’ve already lost her. And she will die at my own hand.”
“ I wasn’t meaning Padme, I’ve foreseen her death myself, by a large man dressed in black.”
“ As have I. That man will be me.”
“ Anakin you are not telling me things I do not already know. I am a seer, I’ve seen a great many things, I knew of your choice to follow the dark side to save Padme, your choice to betray those that you hold dear.”
“ Yet you’ve said nothing before this?”
“ You have not asked. You stopped talking to me a long time ago. Padme became something that you wanted to covet rather than the one woman you would be with in the end.” Sasha said smiling evilly.
“ You knew.”
“ I am far more keen in the things that even you former teacher’s teacher.”
“ Yoda?”
“ Yes, he has learned that finding me within the force is something of a challenge many Jedi have chose to leave me alone.”
“ They should. You are nearly as evil as my master is.”
“ Made from the same force the two of us. Same blood runs through our vanes.”
“ You are Palpatine’s child?”
“ Niece actually. But from the same family none the less.”
“ You look nothing like him.” Anakin said surprise still filling his voice
“ Happens.” Sasha said looking towards the door. “ We must be going.”
“ Why?”
“ The locals aren’t really big on the Emperor’s people and with the way your dressed they know you either work for him or something.”
“ But they are nothing compared to me.”
“ And they’ve kept my secret this long, I have swore not to harm them. We must go.” Sasha said taking his gloved hand in her own. She watched as he allowed her to lead him from the tavern. She knew his ship wasn’t far from where he had found her.

She now stood before the man Anakin was calling master. She looked at the hooded man and nodded.
“ Was there something of importance uncle?” She asked looking and waiting for a response from him. The dark side had taken its toile on his old body and because of that his age seemed far more advanced than it really was.
“ You will address me as Emperor.”
“ I will address you as I see fit.” Sasha growled. Palpatine looked into her eyes, she was as much a match for him as his new apprentice would soon become.
“ Sasha.” Anakin said looking at her.
“ For now he is uncle, when he’s earned the rank and respect that he has given himself I shall address him as he’s asked. Was there something you wanted uncle?” Sasha asked.
“ You’re a great ally and a great power that the Jedi will want to covet for their own.”
“ I am far from good enough for the Jedi to come looking for. I’ve lived my life on that planet, what did you think I didn’t know what was going on? I lived knowing that someday the Empire would come into power, knowing the fact that someday you’d gain Anakin as you’re apprentice and he would become the most feared Dark Lord the Sith has ever seen. All before him will pale in comparison. But there is another fact that will help keep this Dark Lord in check.”
“ What is that?” Palpatine asked.
“ His humanity.” She smiled evilly. “ Because of that he will become feared by all that stand against him.”
“ I’ve always loved your gift of a seer. But tell me niece what do you see of my empire?”
“ I see nothing, for it like all empire’s will rise and fall.” Sasha said. Palpatine looked at her and then huffed from the room. Anakin watched his new master leave the two young people alone.
“ What have you seen?”
“ Nothing.” Sasha said. “ I’ve truly seen nothing.” She answered turning towards the red and black clad soldiers that now stood in the room. With a wave of her hand they seemed to fly in every direction hitting the far walls with a loud thump. With an evil smile she turns of her heal she left Anakin to standing in awe of what she had just done.
“ She is very powerful.” Palpatine said walking up to his apprentice.
“ Yes Master that she is. But will she join the dark side?”
“ She was born of the dark side, she is the dark side.” He answered.
“ She knows I will face my former master.”
“ Yes, and it shall be soon. Then the transformation will be complete.” He said with an evil cackle.


Anakin walked down the hallway from where Sasha had just gone, he could almost feel her calling to him. He smiled as he saw her standing in the doorway of her quarters.
“ I was expecting you.” She said with a sly smile.
“ How so?” He asked looking into her eyes.
“ Tell me what you think of yourself Anakin, tell me your dreams your desires.” She whispered in his ear. She could feel him shutter under her touch.
“ Why?” He asked as he steadied his own voice.
“ Tell me of the man you wish to become tell me of the man that all shall fear, all shall tremble at the mention of your name.” Sasha said smiling evilly. Anakin looked into her eyes and took a step back.
“ Are you telling me false truths?”
“ Oh believe me they are not. You shall become the most powerful sith warrior but at a large price. Find those that you care deeply for Anakin and make your peace now, for it will come to late for you later.” Sasha said as she entered her quarters and let the door slide closed leaving Anakin staring at the now closed door, a puzzled yet angry look on his face. He touched the pad and the door opened, he turned her to face him and pulled her arms harshly behind her. An evil smile played on her lips as she kissed him deeply. She could feel his power and wanted to feel that power coursing through her body.
“ Take me milord.” She whispered pulling him closer to the bed. Anakin hadn’t felt like this since Padme and wanted to feel it again. Shoving her down onto the bed he pulled her robes away and began to ravage her body, taking his gloved hands and moving them slowly over her touching every inch of exposed skin as she kissed his neck. She felt him quickly remove his own robes as he climbed up onto her trembling body. She wondered if his mind was clear or if he was thinking of her as his former lover.
“ Tell me Anakin what is it you desire?”
“ You.” He whispered as he held her arms above her head and kissed her harshly. He kissed down her body as he felt her breathing begin to increase as she arched her back towards his touch.
“ Don’t tease.” She whispered as she bit down on his shoulder. Anakin’s breathing seemed to double on it’s own as he too began moving with her bodies rhythms. Sasha smiled as she felt his body tense knowing he was near and heard him call her name as she too felt her orgasm flow over her. She lay her head on his chest and traced the scars that already covered his now bare chest.
“ What have you seen?” He asked his voice low.
“ That you will be the most powerful of all sith and Jedi alike. Your rule will even make the empire seem to tremble in your shadow.”
“ And if this doesn’t come to pass?”
“ Then my own death shall be at your hands.” Sasha said looking up into his eyes.
“ So be it. Till that day you will remain at my side?”
“ As I am needed yes. I shall remain always at your side.” She said kissing his lips lightly before sliding from the bed and pulling back on the clothing that he had scattered around the room. Anakin watched her dress and then he too stood and dressed.
“ The Emperor is looking for you. I would suggest you hurry. My uncle is not a patient man.”
“ I haven’t felt his presence.”
“ I have, he’s pissed about something. And it seems a prisoner needs tending to, that is my job.” Sasha said turning on her heal and heading out of the room. Anakin wondered if he could get used to her powers, some had said that those with the gifts like hers were seers, ones that saw what was to happen in the future, but with her being of his masters blood he wasn’t sure if she was being truthful or not.
Sasha walked down the hallway and entered the main chambers.
“ Sasha.” Palpatine growled.
“ Yes?” She said walking towards him. Bowing slightly she came to a stop at his side.
“ He’s very powerful, I can feel the power and the fear he will bring to the empire.” She said with a smile.
“ You’ve done well.”
“ What of his former master?” She asked bending down and looking up into her uncle’s eyes.
“ Find Obi Wan.”
“ It shall be done.” Sasha said bowing and heading out of the chambers. She quickly exited as Anakin entered from the far side. She could barely hear what they are talking about as she hurried to perform the task that she had been assigned.