- Text Size +
“ What of my former master?” Anakin asked looking at Palpatine.
“ You will face him soon my young apprentice.”
“ And what of your niece?”
“ Sasha is loyal and will do as she’s asked.” Palpatine said as he moved towards the large window.
“ She seems angry.”
“ Always has been. She was born destined to be something greater than she is. But convincing her of that is another challenge. Something you my young apprentice shall learn and hone on your own.”
“ She has promised never to leave my side.”
“ Her promise is her bond. But be warned young Anakin, she is as deadly as she looks.”
“ I have guessed that.” Anakin said as he turned towards the door. He had heard something but wasn’t sure what it was.




Sasha walked through the halls of the small building, she knew this was where the Jedi were always to be found and knew that finding Obi Wan wasn’t a hard task as he was searching for his former apprentice.
“ I hear you are seeking me.” The older man said walking up to her.
“ I am.” Sasha said lowering the hood on her cloak.
“ Who are you?” He asked looking into her odd colored eyes.
“ I am called Sasha.” She answered. “ I hear you seek a fallen Jedi.” She said with a smile.
“ That I do. Have you heard of him?”
“ Yes.” Sasha said smiling at him. Obi Wan was a handsome man and she knew it.
“ Then what have you heard?” Obi Wan asked her. He was very suspicious of her motives for approaching him; she seemed to be about Anakin’s age.
“ I’ve heard a great many things.” Sasha said as she turned and walked away from him, her body moving in a sultry manor that made him wonder what she was up to. But against his better judgment he followed her. He watched as she quietly moved along the path leading him away from the crowded market.
“ Where are we going?” He asked as he came to a stop. Sasha stopped and turned and looked at him.
“ It’s to noisy there to speak of young Anakin.” She said looking into his surprised eyes. She could see that he didn’t think she knew his missing apprentices name.
“ How do you know his name?”
“ He’s with my master.” She smiled slyly. Obi Wan looked around and readied himself for a fight expecting a trap.
“ This isn’t possible.”
“ But it is, you’ve failed at the task that you’ve been given.”
“ I’ve not failed. Young Anakin wavered and chose the wrong side of the force.”
“ Are you so sure?” She asked as she waved her hands and a dust storm began to brew and she seemed to disappear into the mist.
“ Who or what are you?”
“ The one thing that you’ve never wanted to face. But fret not Master Jedi there is another Skywalker that seeks out those that know his family.”
“ There was only one child on that planet.”
“ That you know of. Seek out Nathaniel Skywalker before we do and you still might live.” She said as her voice disappeared as much as she did. She already knew that Nathaniel had found the Emperor’s palace and had sought out those that he felt would bring him to a brother he didn’t know. Obi Wan stood there for a few minuets more before he too hurried to tell the Jedi counsel of what he’d found out.


Selena walked down the long hallway when she sensed his presence. The one that was seeking Anakin.
“ Come with me.” She said into the darkness. She knew he was there, but was he ready to show himself, that was another question. Being of the same blood she wondered if this Skywalker was like his brother and had as much power. It seemed that all that sought him out were found to find a fate even the emperor wasn’t dealing out. Smiling she hurried to find her uncle and see if he had sensed the boy.
“ My goodness Sasha it seems you’ve brought yourself a friend.” Palpatine said looking towards her.
“ That I have. It seems he seeks out your new apprentice.” She said with a smile. Nathaniel stepped from the shadows; his deep blue eyes seemed full of rage as he walked towards the older man. Sasha raised her hand and stopped him dead in his tracks. Palpatine laughed as he walked towards the immobile boy.
“ Looking for something young one?” He asked as he circled Nathaniel.
“ Anakin Skywalker.” He said trying to move.
“ There is no use fighting it. Sasha is very strong in the force and will protect me and my apprentice till her dying breath.”
“ That can be arranged.” Nathaniel hissed as he looked towards Sasha. He could see a hooded man standing just a few feet away.
“ You will face me first.” Anakin said stepping forward.
“ It was you that I wanted to face.” Nathaniel said as he felt Sasha release him. His body now responded to his mind and he turned towards Anakin. Anakin smiled as he pulled his saber and ignited it. The glowing red blade seemed to make the dreadful room look even more evil than it already did. Palpatine stepped backwards towards the throne that sat on the far end of the room. Watching his apprentice would be interesting.
“ Are you allowing them to fight?” Sasha asked sitting near Palpatine.
“ Yes. Vader must learn to hone the dark side, and what better way than to destroy his own brother.”
“ Vader?” Sasha asked tipping her head like a curious puppy.
“ He is Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader. His human name Anakin Skywalker will be no more.”
“ So shall it be.” Sasha said looking towards the man that she knew was her destiny.
“ And of you my dear Sasha, you will become a Dark Lady of the sith known as Lady Vader. You and he shall never be apart. And Sasha shall be no more.”
“ As you wish.” Sasha said watching the two brothers fight. She had to admit it was a fight worth seeing. And she knew that Anakin would win.


Nathaniel looked at Anakin, his eyes watching his older brother’s every move, taking in his movements and gestures waiting to see what would be Anakin’s next move.
“ Anticipating my movements will do you no good. I am better than you think.” Anakin said looking at Nathaniel.
“ Then teach me.” He said lowering his saber. Anakin was taken aback as he looked at his younger sibling. He turned towards his master and waited.
“ Teach him the ways of the dark side and make him as powerful as you are.” Palpatine said nodding his head.
“ Thank you master.” Anakin said turning to his brother. “ Then so be it. Your training shall begin tomorrow.”
“ Thank you.” Nathaniel said. Sasha walked over and pulled Anakin down to her and kissed him deeply. Moving to his brother she did the same.
“ He is very powerful. I can nearly feel his power coursing through his veins.” She said taking her place once again at Anakin’s side. Nathaniel watched as she ran her hands over Anakin’s chest.
“ Goodness.” Nathaniel said looking at Sasha.
“ What?” Sasha asked turning towards him.
“ My what a whore you are.” He answered. Sasha growled and slapped him hard across the face and knocked him to the floor. Standing up she ignited her saber and waited for Nathaniel to recover. Anakin stepped forward, to defend his lady.
“ Let them fight.” Palpatine said to him, Anakin nodded and stepped back towards his master. Waiting for the fight he suddenly looked up and then towards his master.
“ There is another here.” He whispered.
“ There are two. I have sensed them for some time Lord Vader. Seek them out and bring them to me.”
“ Yes master.” He said bowing before leaving the room. Palpatine turned his attention back to the two dueling people. Sasha smiled evilly as her light saber made contact with Nathaniel’s skin. She could hear him hissing in pain as he steadied himself for another assault. Centering herself she shut out all the sounds around her as she attacked again. Palpatine enjoyed watching the two spar. It wasn’t something he had the chance to see often.
“ Enough.” Palpatine’s voice boomed through the room. Sasha stopped her attack and looked at her uncle.
“ Yes uncle.” Sasha said bowing slightly. Nathaniel looked at the two and then towards the door that Anakin had exited.
“ What is it young one?” Palpatine asked.
“ Where did he go?”
“ Lord Vader left to perform a task for me. He shall be returning shortly.”
“ Lord Vader?”
“ Being a Dark Lord of the sith, a proper name was warranted. He is now to be known as Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the sith.”
“ And of her?” Nathaniel asked pointing towards Sasha.
“ I am Lady Vader. Lord Vader’s constant companion. A vow I have made is to remain at his side always.” Sasha said tipping her head. Nathaniel looked at her and nodded.
“ And what of I? What shall become of me after my training?” He asked wondering if he was even needed.
“ Oh young apprentice believe me you shall be needed in the coming war.”
“ A war milord?”
“ A war between good and evil, light and dark. One that the dark side shall win.” Palpatine answered looking towards the door as Vader reentered with two people walking behind him.
“ I see you found them.”
“ They found me milord.” Vader answered moving to Palpatine’s side. Sasha assumed her place at Vader’s side as the two strangers moved closer. Sasha could hardly believe her eyes as she looked upon the tattooed face of a man dead for years.
“ Maul.” Sasha growled. Darth Maul looked up at her with his red yellow eyes and smiled almost as evilly as she did.
“ Pet.” He growled back.
“ Pet?” His companion asked.
“ That was a name many called her, as she was the emperor’s pet.” Maul answered taking his Lady’s hand in his own.
“ And who shall she be?”
“ This is Lordess Jahda Maul. My wife.” He answered. Sasha could hardly believe it. She had felt his death, and by the hand of a Jedi none the less.
“ How can this be? You died years ago.” Sasha said looking at Maul. He hadn’t aged a day.
“ That is my doing.” Jahda said moving forward.
“ And how?”
“ He’s a clone. An exact replica of the original. I am his Lordess and he is my Lord. I do as he asks. He has all the memories and feelings of the original and the same fighting skills.”
“ So he’ll die again.” Sasha said, trying to keep the smile off her face. She knew her Lord was far better with his Light Saber than Maul was. But she gave Maul credit, he was a very well trained Sith and a feared one at that. Palpatine wondered if Vader and Maul would clash.
“ And of your return?” Palpatine asked.
“ I’ve come to serve you.” Maul answered bowing slightly.
“ You’ve come to serve the Empire? Or serve yourself.”
“ I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, I follow only my emperor and his orders.”
“ And of your Lordess?”
“ She is of my concern.” He answered. Palpatine knew better than to argue that point with Maul. Many a man found death when it came to things Maul desired. Maul watched as Sasha moved to Palpatine’s side. Her gloved hands resting on Palpatine’s shoulder. He had seen his master before but had never seen this young woman at his side this often. He knew Sasha and knew that it must have been this younger apprentice’s idea to have Sasha moved up the ladder and move into a place she did not deserve.
“ I’d reign in your pet Lordess.” Sasha said looking towards Maul.
“ What?” Jahda asked looking at Sasha puzzled.
“ I’ve earned my place at my emperor’s side. You’ve been dead to long old man.” She said looking into Maul’s now angry eyes. Maul growled and ignited his light saber before he moved towards her. Vader moved down and his own saber clashed with Maul’s.
“ You defend his whore?” Maul said looking at the young man, his eyes nearly the same color as his own.
“ As you said of your companion she is of my concern.”
“ She will prove to me what she’s earned.” Maul said. Sasha leaped from the steps and landed gracefully at Vader’s side.
“ Then so be it.” She said bowing slightly. “ You want a fight then it shall be done.” She said igniting her saber. Vader stood for a moment but then stepped back as he watched her fight. He wondered if she was as good as Palpatine had said. He would not allow a woman to be at his side if she wasn’t able to defend herself. Even if it meant destroying the remaining love in his heart. The battle began and all was going well, Sasha seemed to be the one that kept the upper hand. But Maul had his own way to keep things going his way. His saber made contact with Sasha’s skin causing her to stumble backwards and nearly fall onto the steps. Vader began to come down the steps.
“ Let them fight.” Palpatine said to his young apprentice. Vader moved back up the steps and returned to his place at his master’s side. He was unsure if he really wanted to watch the death of Sasha as he watched her struggle to keep control until her saber slid across the floor and she dropped to her knees. Maul raised his saber and started bringing it down as Vader’s stopped him from destroying her. Maul growled at Vader but took a step back; Vader knelt down and helped Sasha to her feet. He could see blood running from the wounds she had sustained in the fight. Maul was known to not only fight with his saber but hand to hand.
“ I shall return master.” Vader said as he helped Sasha from the room.
“ Well done.”
“ I could have destroyed her. Why didn’t he let me?” Maul asked, his voice fuming with anger.
“ Because even as evil as his heart has become, he still has an ounce of love for that woman, as you do for yours.” Palpatine said. Nathaniel looked at the two and then turned and followed Vader from the room. He wasn’t willing to find out how that issue turned out between the emperor and his apprentice.