- Text Size +
Nathaniel wondered the halls, passing guards as they made their way to their stations. He could hear their low talking about how he was going to be the one that defeats Lord Vader. He wasn’t there to defeat his brother but to learn from him. He’d taken a long time to find him and wasn’t about to ruin what little time he had. He had heard the seer speak of Anakin’s death. So he figured that Vader’s death would be soon. He stopped in front of a closed door, he could hear soft voices but listened more carefully and could hear that it wasn’t two voices but one. Sasha’s voice, it sounded as if she was meditating. Quietly waiting for the door to open he found Sasha sitting in the center of a candle filled room, her body covered by a long black cloak, only her long dark hair showing.
“ Are you all right?” Nathaniel asked trying not to scare her.
“ I am fine.” She answered never opening her eyes.
“ You seem troubled milady. Has Lord Vader done something?” He asked sitting down next to her.
“ I am fine. The meditation will do me good. There are many voices here in the ship and I’ve yet to get used to this many again.”
“ Again?” Nathaniel asked.
“ I’ve been on a nearly empty world with very few people to come into contact with. And those that I did hadn’t much on their minds.” She answered. Nathaniel waited a moment and stood and left. He would have to find another time to speak to her, when her mind was more on what he was wanting and less on getting something that Vader had said out of her mind.


“ What is milady?” Maul asked as he watched Jahda pace their quarters.
“ She’s is irritating.”
“ I understand that, but what I don’t understand is why you are letting her get to you.”
“ The way she acts, the way she talks. It’s as if she was some sort of power.”
“ Honestly she is. From what I understand from the Emperor she’s nearly as powerful as Anakin Skywalker.”
“ Really?”
“ She’s the dark side in human form, where as it was said that Anakin Skywalker would bring balance to the force. It seems Sasha is all of the dark side, something that can keep young Anakin in darkness forever.”
“ How do you know this?”
“ My master told me. He also told me that another sith can never destroy Sasha. It must be a Jedi.” Maul said, he watched as an evil smile spread across Jahda’s face.
“ What are you thinking?”
“ That it shall be a Jedi that destroys her then.”
“ But what of the dark side? We lose her we lose it.”
“ Not quit as long as Vader lives, the dark side of the force will remain strong for years to come.” Jahda said. Maul liked the sound of that, and being rid of that thorn in his side seemed to be a perfect end. But how? How would they get rid of Sasha without Vader thinking it was them.
“ Vader must face his former master soon. Let Obi Wan kill her.”
“ Brilliant idea.” Jahda said kissing Maul passionately.


Vader looked up as he walked down the hallway. He had felt the disturbance in the force and intended on finding out what it was. He stopped at Sasha’s meditation chambers and could tell she was undisturbed and continued his walk down the hall.
“ Sir.”
“ Make sure no one disturbs Lady Vader.”
“ Yes Milord.” The guard said bowing as he headed towards Sasha’s mediation chamber.
“ Nathaniel.”
“ Yes Anakin?” He said turning to his brother.
“ We must not use that name any longer.”
“ Then what is it Vader?” Nathaniel asked.
“ Someone is plotting something. I have felt a disturbance in the force.”
“ I felt it myself. Maul and Jahda are up to no good. But shall we approach them or wait for them to come to us?”
“ I will discuss the matter with my master. I will not disobey his orders.” Vader answered.
“ Then I shall find out what’s going on while you speak to the emperor.”
“ Very well. But stay away from Lady Vader’s mediation chamber. I’ve posted a centurion for now, but until I have found out who is plotting something she’s to be protected.”
“ That is a good idea. I will make sure more guards are ready if needed.” Nathaniel said. Vader nodded before he headed down the hallway to find the Emperor