- Text Size +
I OWN NOTHING, I just have an overactive imagination. thx


“Lily!!! Stop!!!” she yelled, but Lily was going full tilt and there was no stop in sight. Angie started after Lily but Chris stopped her.
“I’ll get her for you.” He said chivalrously then ran after her. He was able to catch her just short of the lake, he threw her up in the air and then started tickling her, they rolled around on the ground giggling for a couple minutes before Lily got up and ran to her mother; squealing with delight the whole way there.
“Mommy!” she yelled as she threw herself into Angie’ open arms, she was stunned. Lily NEVER reacted favorably to men that she didn’t know, hell she didn’t even like most of the ones that she did. Her father was one of those, no matter how often AJ saw his little girl, she just never warmed up to him and always kept her distance. Angie looked at Chris, his face was lit and he was out of breath.
“Ok,” he said trying to catch his breath, “Wade, the next time I want to play with the kiddies, remind me that I am pushing 30.’ Chris smiled as he said this. He looked at Angie, who by the way, was extremely impressed with him, all she could do was stand there smiling and holding on to her daughter.
“Thank you, I could have never chased her properly in this outfit.” She said and laughed.
She was dressed in a skirt, blouse and heels. She would have beefed it on the lawn for sure. She was grateful to him and that was a great start to their relationship.
“Man, The things I do to impress chicks.” He said shaking his head. Angie looked coyly in his direction.
“It worked brilliantly.” She said.
They all began the long walk back up to the main house; Wade fell behind and called to Chris.
“Chris!” He yelled, Chris turned around and gave Wade a questioning look.
“What?” he asked, Wade waved his hand, beckoning him.
“Just come here for a sec.” He said. Chris trotted back to where Wade was.
“How did you get Lily to play with you like that?” He asked. Chris was very confused and said.
“I just introduced myself and then started tickling her. Why?” he asked still confused.
“Lily doesn’t even go to her father like that, she only likes me and my dad.” He said, Chris was stunned, “Really?” he said.
“Yeah, why do you think that Angie was so impressed by your heroics?” Wade replied.
“And here I was thinking that it was me, you know maybe she liked me…” he said with a wink, but he was crestfallen. He had succumbed to love at first sight.

~Meanwhile further on up the path~

Joey, JC and Justin were talking amongst themselves and as predicted Justin was eating his words.
“Holy shit yo!! She really dropped the weight!” his eyes were huge with disbelief, JC and Joey just laughed at him.
“I think that Chris is in love, look at him.” Joey pointed in Chris’s direction, he was staring. JC nodded in agreement.
“Hey Joe, maybe she has a hot friend that likes greasy Italians…” they all laughed.

Lance and Angie were deep in conversation when Lily took off again, this time, however, she was running toward Wade.
“Uncle Way!!” Lily yelled. Wade knelt down and scooped her into his arms.
“Can I have hugs and stuff?” he asked her, she nodded smiling. She puckered her lips and kissed him, then she laid her head on his shoulder for hugs.
“Thanks squirt, who do you love??” he asked, they played this little game whenever they were together.
“Uncle Way, I wuv Uncle Way!” she squealed, giggling. She put her head back on his shoulder and they continued to the main house in silence.
Time to get down to business…