- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry everyone, short chapter this time. More soon!
Chapter 118

She waved bye to Rick and made her way into the room.

“Nick?”

“Over here.”

She made her way in, looking over to find him standing there with a basket in his hands.

“For you,” he smiled, holding the basket out.

“What is that?”

“Well duh come here and look.”

Making her way over she stopped in front of him, peering into the basket, her mouth dropping.

“Nick…”

“Go on, take it. I got the guys to sign everything.”

Reaching out, Veronica took the basket, looking the assortment of things over. There were t-shirts and key chains and programs scattered all over the basket. He’d gotten her what looked like all the different souvenir things that were being sold and every single item was signed.

“Nick…you didn’t…you didn’t have to do this. I was fully prepared to get a few things.”

“Why only a few? Why not all of it?” He frowned.

“Because for one it’s a bit expensive and I…oh Nick, geeze this is too much.”

“It’s no big deal, you said you wanted it so I got it for you,” he shrugged.

“Yeah but…this stuff is really expensive and I know I know, it’s different for you but…but…”

“Stop, it’s cool, no big deal. I wanted you to have it.”

“God, thank you, thank you so much. This…all of this is so overwhelming. Thank you Nick,” she replied softly, looking up at him.

He smiled, “You’re welcome. Look, I gotta start getting dressed; you’re welcome to chill here or on the bus, whatever you want.”

She nodded, “Ok.”

“Cool, see ya in a bit,” he smiled, starting for the door.

Veronica hurried over, taking his arm, stopping him. “Thanks again Nick,” she smiled, leaning up and kissing his cheek gently before giving him a quick hug. He winked and made his way out the door. Veronica turned her attention back to the basket, looking the contents over, a soft smile on her lips.