[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: *Co-written with Ayleen (DancinPacer03)

As AJ falls in to depression again due to stress without knowing where to turn, he ends up falling back in to a path of drugs and alcohol. Not wanting to go through that with him again, the Boys kick him out of the Backstreet Boys, sending him on his way. Broke and alone, AJ has no choice but to answer a classifieds add in the paper for a room that is up for rent with two girls. At first, everything goes smoothly. That is, until they find out the truth about why he is there. They can only do so much, realizing that they have to find the rest of the group, and fast. After all, if anybody can get through to AJ, it would be them. Will they listen and help though before it is too late this time?








Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10
Completed: No
Word count: 22047
Read: 14498
Published: 02/17/06
Updated: 12/08/06

1. Chapter One by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (3902 words)

2. Chapter Two by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1270 words)

3. Chapter Three by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (3022 words)

4. Chapter 4 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1312 words)
Here is Chapter 4 from Ayleen. Sorry for the delay, however she can only work on the story in between quarters in college and I am working 2 jobs now, just stay with us. We have MANY plans in store for this story...and I guarantee it will be like nothing you've ever read...so give it a chance and please let us know what you think.

5. Chapter Five by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (3148 words)
Chapter 5 for ya! In about 3 weeks, Ayleen will have a break from class, and we should be able to get out between 2 and 3 chapters each at that time during her month off. Please leave a review for us, and Ayleen will have 6 for you in a few weeks! Thanks :) Oh, and this isn't going to be the typical story. Just give it a chance.

6. Chapter 6 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (1737 words)
Chapter Six...for your reading enjoyment!!! Leave a review!!! :o)

7. Chapter 7 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] Liked (2754 words)
Another chapter...lol. I think you may find the end of this one humerous. hehehe...Ayleen will have 8 done shortly! Thanks for your patients!

8. Chapter 8 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] (1595 words)
Here's Chapter 8!!! I'm gonna try to have 9 done by the weekend for ya!

9. Chapter 9 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] (1751 words)
Chapter 9 done and ready for reading! It will probably be December again before an update, because Ayleen is back in school and will be VERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY busy with full time classes and clinicals on top of finding time for homework...but we will have another chapter out. Just be patient and enjoy!

10. Chapter 10 by sweet18_2003 [ - ] (1556 words)
sorry for the long delay!!! Ayleen finished this chapter several days ago, but I was having issues with the site...but it seems to be working now, so yay! lol. enjoy