- Text Size +
Chapter 6




“So…”

“Shut up,” Steve mumbled. Nick looked at him, barely seeing him in the dark.

“Where are we going?” He asked slowly. He saw Steve shake his head and grip Nick’s arm tighter. “That hurts.’

“Good. Now shut up,” Steve stopped and looked around. He then veered to the left, taking Nick with him.

“You must be tired. It’s been a long day. Wow, only a day. Wow.” Steve gripped Nick’s arm even tighter, almost cutting off the circulation.

“Can you loosen up? I can barely feel my arm.” Suddenly Steve shoved Nick on the ground.

“How many timed do I have to tell you to shut up?” Nick slowly got up, wiping the dirt and gravel from his body.

“I was trying to have a conversation with you. You’re probably tired of me. Why don’t you take me back? Wait till morning, you know?” Steve shook his head and grabbed the back of Nick’s neck. He jerked him to start walking. Nick quickly wracked his brain for something, anything to get Steve to take him back.

“Why are we here anyway? To dig holes? What you gonna do? Pea in them? On, have you seen that movie Holes? ‘Cept these holes are small. Never mind.” He winced as Steve gripped his neck tighter. “Jeez, anger management, take a class.”

Steve froze, thinking. What was he doing? Nobody gave a crap about what he did.

Steve picked Nick up under the armpits and held him there, staring into Nick’s confused blue eyes. He slowly pulled him toward him. Just as his lips brushed Nick’s, Nick jerked away. He spoke quickly.

“I know why we’re here! Y’all should be in prison! I mean-“

Steve moaned as he wrapped an arm around Nick’s midsection and grabbed the back of the boy’s head. He pulled Nick towards his lips. Nick immediately started talking again.

“We’re like digging hole cause y’all are getting guys out of prison who have connection to like electric stuff and all then you’re gonna do stuff with drugs!”

Steve had slowed and was stopped now. He looked at Nick and stared into his eyes again. He then shrugged and quickly put his lips to Nick’s before Nick could say another word.

Forcing his tongue into the boy’s mouth, he slowly lowered them to the ground. Nick struggled to get out of his grip.

Steve pulled away as Nick gasped for air. He pressed into Nick as he moaned. His hands held onto Nick as he softly humped the boy. Nick’s yells were muffled by his large chest.

As one hand kept a firm hold on Nick, the other pulled off Nick’s shirt, then his own. He moaned louder at their skin touching. Nick still struggled beneath him, getting nowhere.

“Please just leave me alone. Please, God, please.” Nick moaned as he kept struggling.

“Please ain’t cutting it now baby.” Steve was no naked while Nick still had his jeans on. All Steve wore was his shoes and socks. Nick; those, jeans, boxers.

Roughly Steve flipped Nick over onto his stomach. His hands went around Nick’s front and he undid his pants. Grabbing both those and his boxers, he tried to jerk them down. Somehow, though, Nick’s hands had gotten free and he held fast onto them.

“Damn it, I can’t wait any longer!” Steve cried in frustration. He slammed against Nick, letting out a grunt in doing so. Nick yelled out.

“You’re gonna get caught you know! You guys are too dumb not to hide your faces! People will say they saw you and where you were going and they’ll find the tracks and-“

“How do you know? You don’t! Shut up! All I want is a fucking fuck!”

“I ain’t no fuck and I ain’t no fucking one either!” Steve released his grip on Nick and sat up a little. At that, Nick scrambled from under him, running and tripping over everything and anything in the way. Steve struggled to get his pants over his shoes and jumped up. He looked around.

“Where are you, Nickolas? You know, it’s either you or one of those girls. So come one out.” Steve quickly formed a plan in his mind; he’d get Nick, fuck him, and then take him back to Bob to sort this all out. He had wanted more time but the kid knew, at least the basics! And he had a point.

Suddenly there was a rustle to the side. He turned to see a quick movement. There was suddenly a light.

“Hey! You got my phone! You little-,” Steve ran towards the light. He was suddenly tripped. He landed face first on the phone. It went off, broken. “Damn it!”

He felt a presence about 10 feet away. He could tell it was Nick. He could hear the small, quiet gasps of breath.

“Nick, I’m not gonna hurt you. Just let me get my clothes and you you’re shirt. Then we’ll go back.”

Nick frowned at him as Steve slowly got up, limping towards the black piles.

“Here. I’m not gonna hurt you. Just…let’s go. Obviously you’re just gonna keep on fighting and now I’m hurt, bad. So let’s go. Here’s your shirt.” Steve held it out to him.

“You can throw it. Toss it. I’m not going over there.” Nick shivered in the wind and cold.

“You’re cold. And I’m a bad thrower so just come get it. Here.” Steve held the shirt out painfully. Nick stared at him a second then slowly moved towards him. He reached his arm out as far as he could and grabbed the shirt from Steve. Or, he went to.

Steve lurched forward and grabbed Nick’s arm, jerking him towards him. Before Nick knew it, his pants were undone and being pulled down. He struggled to get away. He tried as hard as he could to get the grown man off of him. It didn’t happen. Steve slammed into Nick fast, hard, and dry. An ear-piercing scream went through the cold night.

Steve continued until finally he was satisfied. Smiling, he looked down at Nick, who was barely conscious.

“That was the best I’ve had in awhile.” Steve smirked as he slowly pulled up Nick’s boxers and pants. He grabbed the boy’s shirt and put it on him. Quickly, he dressed himself.

Picking Nick up, he heard, “Don’t you touch them.”

“Who says I won’t?”

“I do and if you touch them, I swear I’ll kill you with my bare fucking hands,” Nick whispered.

Steve looked at Nick. “Let’s go talk to Bob. About all that stuff you said.”

Nick didn’t answer, groaning in pain. Steve smirked. “Told you I was big.” He smiled as the smart alec in Nick came back out.

“Should of saved it for Bob, he would’ve loved it.”

“Missed that attitude.”

“Only thing you’re missing is a damn brain.”

“Oh, was that supposed to be funny?”

“No, it was- correction, is the truth.”

***


*Da Pb*

“Does anyone mind telling me how the hell we keep ending up in this damn building?” La’Toya whined. It had been the third time that day they’d ended up in the ‘pb’.

“Oh, pipe down.” Tony chuckled.

Monique rolled her eyes at him.

“Don’t tell me to fucking shut up, you bastard.”

Tony stood. “Do you really call yourself getting smart with me, girl?”

“Um, let me think about that. Yes, sir, I do believe I am.”

“Toy, stop.” Cole cut in.

“No, Cole, I’m not.”

“It’s not worth it.”

La’Toya swung around. “It’s not worth fighting for our lives? Screw up.”

“Toya,” Came Monique’s voice, but she was rudely cut off by La’Toya’s hand.

Tony chuckled again. And at that instant, La’Toya lost all control and hit Tony right in his jaw. “Bitch!” Tony stood up and charged at her. He missed and hit a table. All the girls busted out laughing. Tony then grabbed La’Toya and tried to throw a punch to her face. It backfired.

“Run!” shouted Monique and they were all out the door.

“Where to?” Cole asked.

“Just keep moving your feet.”

They had run to the edge of what seemed like a lot when the hit what seemed like a sort of intersection. “Where’d Tony go?” Monique asked. He had been behind them.

“Really and truly, I don’t want to find out.”

“I think a better question is, where’s Nick.” Cole cut in.

“Right here.” Came Nick’s voice. Everyone tuned around. There was Nick, accompanied by Steve.

“Here’s an even better question,” Steve held Nick. “Where do you all think you’re going?”

“Away from here,” stated Cole. She looked at Nick in the dark. He looked tired and weak.

“Quick, Toy, do that kick boxing shit again.” Monique stepped away.

“It was karate Mo. Get it straight, come on.”

“There you guys are,” said Tony, coming up behind Nick and Steve. He had his gun pointed straight at La’Toya. “I have no problem pulling this trigger.”

“Then do it.” La’Toya said, stepping right in front of the gun.

Nick straightened up and tried to get the attention on him. “Hey, I got something better than that.”

“What could possibly be better then this?”

“One word,” Nick sneered. Tony raised an eyebrow. “Steve.”

Even Tony had to laugh but Steve didn’t quite see the humor in it. He hit Nick in the head with his own gun. Nick dropped to the ground and rolled over, holding his head. “Still funny?” The girls shook their heads. Cole ran to Nick’s side.

“He’s bleeding some.” Cole told them.

“Does it look like I care.”

“No, but I wasn’t talking to you.” Nick rolled onto his back.

“I’m okay, really.”

Cole didn’t look convinced.

“I’m fine.”

“Okay, well, back to here. Bob wants the kids in separate sleeping corridors-“

“Oh wow Tony, big word!” La’Toya rolled her eyes. “And he said nothing of the sort. He said he’s tired of separating us cause we cause trouble.” She grabbed Nick’s shoulders and pulled him up.

“Thought you said you were okay, Nickolas.” Tony glared at La’Toya as he spoke to Nick.

“I am okay. I’m fine.” Nick slowly took a deep breath and left it.

“Trouble breathing?” Steve smirked.

“You wish, huh?” Nick looked at Steve. Steve wriggled his eyebrows. Nick turned away, gagging. The girls laughed softly.

“Gosh, Nick, we love you…” Cole went to hug him. He pulled away.

“Yea? I could’ve sworn just a little while ago, y’all hated me.” He raised his eyebrows at them. They bit their lips and turned away guiltily.

“Why Nick, I thought you guys were making up.” Bob walked over, smiling.

“Bob…the builder…” Nick lay down and closed his eyes.

“Tired?”

“Take a wild guess.” Nick lay still.

“Well, it takes a lot of energy to blow these fine looking ladies off like that. Steve, you want them?” Steve nodded eagerly.

“Steve seems to have forgotten about our conversation…” Nick still didn’t move other than speaking.

“Conversation?” Bob looked at Steve pointedly.

“Nick’s pretty protective.” Steve nodded as he stepped back.

“Grown man, afraid of a 10 pound boy? I can’t work with people like that…” Bob reached to his back pocket.

“Builder. Seriously, quit killing people. It freaks me out. And you’re scaring Stevie.” Nick slowly sat up. “when are we going inside anyway? It’s cold out here.” Bob looked at him and slowly put his gun away.

“Wow,” Cole murmured softly. Bob looked at her.

“Take everyone but her to their sleeping corridors. I wanna talk to her. Same ones.” Tony and Steve scrambled for the three. Steve grabbed the 2 girls and Tony grabbed Nick.

“Hey, Tony the Tiger, long time, no see.” Nick mumbled as he was pulled from the ground. The five walked away. Bob turned to Cole.

“Tell me some about you guys. I need to know.” He crossed his arms, looking down at her.

“You don’t need anything.” She stood up straight and crossed her arms defiantly.

Bob’s eyes flashed. “I need to know.” He took a deep breath. “You’re brother asthmatic? Looked like he was having trouble breathing.”

“Well, tell somebody to his you upside you head with a gun and-“Bob grabbed her.

“Don’t fucking get smart with me. I don’t want anyone dying here. Now does anyone have any illnesses they need medicine for?”

“What would you do about it?” Cole didn’t flinch.

“Get medicine.”

“Right.” She jerked out of his grasp and moved out of his reach.

“If not, then I’m just getting bread and such. If so, then I’m taking one of you with me and-,”

“Right.” Bob glared at her. She didn’t break eye contact.

“I know one of you is sick with something because I found a syringe in your sleeping-“

“Corridors?”

“Yes.” Bob glared at her. “Which one? You?”

“Maybe it’s your boyfriend.”

“Which one-er-.”

“Either.” Cole laughed.

“NO. It’s not you. Is it one of those other girls?”

“What do you think this ‘sickness’,” Cole quoted, “is?”

“I don’t know. Maybe that bulge in your back pocket will explain some.” Bob grabbed Cole’s arms and reached into he picket. He pulled out a black pouch. Opening it, he found a blood glucose tester and several syringes and a small bottle. Along with all of that, an id picture of a goofy looking Nick. It had all of his information on it, including what else he had.

“Diabetes, eh? Pretty bad, good thing he has all this insulin stuff, right? Let me show you the way to your sleeping…corridors.” Bob gripped the pack in one hand and grabbed Cole in the other and led her away.

***

“Bob the Builder…can we build it? Bob the Builder…yes we can!” Nick sang to himself. “Arabian knights….I don’t know the rest of the song…”

“He’d really love you right now…if he were alive.” Monique chuckled. Nick smiled at her.

“Hey Tony! I like the things you do. Hey Tony! If I wanted I would be you. You’re the one and only asshole with a taste for Steve. You really make dick seem so…GGGRRREEEAAATT! But I don’t buy it! Hey, hey, hey!” Nick busted out laughing. And so was everyone else in there, except for Tony.

“Shut it, or I’ll shut it for you.” Tony pulled out his gun.

“Oh, threat. But, hey, you want me to sing about Steve? I’ll sing about Steve….there is no song for Steve.” Nick looked at Monique. “What about the Oscar Mayer Weiner Song?”

“Which one?” she smiled, happy he was talking to her, civilly.

“My bologna has a first name, its O-S-C-A-R. My bologna has a second name it’s M-A-Y-E-R. I love to eat it everyday. And something, something, something say! Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a.” Now Nick was on the floor cracking up. “Oh good lord. Thanks Steve. I still have to make up a song about you don’t I?” He rolled onto his stomach. “My rapist has a first name, its S-T-E-V-E. My rapist has a second name, its likes-to-fuck-little-boys. He says he has a big dick. But I know he doesn’t! Cause the only reason I’m in pain is cause his dick is s-p-i-k-e-d!”

“Why you little-“

“Settle down, Steve.” Tony laughed and spoke through his tears.

That’s when the door opened and in walked Bob and a teary-eyed Cole.

“Well,” Bob mumbled as he looked around, “Tony’s laughing. Which means someone had to of gotten hurt. But the kids are laughing too! And Steve looks as if he could cry…”

Nick stopped and looked at Steve, “Jeez, guy, lighten up.” Looking at Cole, he frowned. “What happened? What’s wrong?” He stumbled to his feet and went over to Cole. Wrapping his arm around her neck he pulled her to a bed and sat down.

“I’m sorry, Nick. He just grabbed it.” Cole sobbed, burying her head into his shoulder.

“What?” He gripped her tighter, looking at Bob.

Holding the diabetes thing out, Bob smiled. Nick rolled his eyes.

“You’re crying about that? Aw, come on Cole. You know I don’t give a crap…” Nick glared at Bob. “But I do hope Mr. Builder there knows that I need that.”

“Oh? Then why was it with Cole?” Bob raised his eyebrows at Nick.

“Oh, because I knew Steve was crazy and would get a hold of it and think it was drugs and take it himself and kill himself. You know, Steve’s a dumbass…” Steve stepped forward.

“I’m getting sick and tired of your little big mouth kid. I’ll kill you in a heartbeat.”

“It’s still beating and I’m still waiting.”

“Waiting huh?” Steve walked to Tony and snatched the gun out of his hand. Pointing it at Nick, he said, “Right after I say this, I’m shooting.”

He pulled the trigger. A gunshot went off and Nick lay on the bed, holding his heart, seemingly choking.

“You shot me, man……” He coughed. Steve stood still with the gun to his side, petrified.

Nick stopped moving a sat for a second, “Wasn’t that gun pointed straight at me? How the hell did the bullet hit way over there then?” He started laughing. As did everyone else but Steve.

“Should I try again?”

“No, you might shoot yourself!” Nick laughed. “Er, no, try again.”

“You’re a dumbass, Steve.” La’Toya giggled. “Should I try again? Duh.” She hit her chest with the side of her hand.

Tony and Bob grabbed Steve’s arms and pulled him out of the building, locking the doors.

“Weren’t we kidnapped?” They quieted as Monique said that.

“Yea…damn, I hurt.” Nick grabbed a blanket on a bed and curled up. La’Toya rubbed her temple.

“I have a headache and there are only two blankets…”

“We can share. I’ll take someone other than Nick.” Cole walked and lay down on a different bed.

“Nick.”

“Cole.”

La’Toya and Monique went to their respective spots.

“Nick, your arms are actually comfortable. But if you touch me-“

“I know, I’ll hurt more. I know.” Nick tightened his arms around La’Toya, shivering. “Its cold and when-“

“Nick, be quiet. Someone turn off the lights.” Cole yawned.

“We’re going to sleep?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“We’re tired. We don’t have never ending energy like you Nick, now turn off the lights.” La’Toya elbowed him.

“Okay. Clap on.” He clapped. “Clap off.” Again. “Clap on, clap off. The clapper!” The place went dark. “I have to tell y’all something in the morning anyway…”

“Keyword: morning.”

“It’s probably already morning though so-“

“Who cares.”

“I-,” La’Toya elbowed Nick harder in the ribs. “Ouch.”

“Be quiet. Whimper quietly about your ass or something.” Nick smirked.

“I could-.”

“Shut up Nick!”

He pouted, “Fine.”

***

“How the hell do you miss him? It was pointed straight at him!”

“Did I tell you to shoot?”

“Sir, I was just mad and frustrated. He knows what’s going on.”

“Then you talk to me about it! He’d be the last one you’d want to kill!”

Tony quickly stepped forward. “But sir, he’s the hardest to deal with.”

“My point. He’ll fight for those girls and do anything we tell him to do, for those girls. They’ll do the same with him. So as long as Nick is alive and well, we’ll get this done. Understand?” The two men nodded like small children. “Alright. Now get some sleep. And I’m sure Nickolas was talking about our mistakes?”

Steve nodded quickly.

“He won’t be anymore because there will be no more mistakes. Now got to bed and sleep well. Be here at 10. Have the kids here also. Bye.”

Steve and Tony scampered out.

“I thought he was going to kill me. Like Alladen.”

“He didn’t like Alladen. He likes you.” Tony glanced at the building the kids were in and saw the lights go on and off a couple of times. “Damn kids. Should’ve got some retarded kids or some shit.”

Steve nodded in agreement.

*******

So that was fun. Um, I have 2 other chapters written. I won’t take another 9 months to post those so…yep. Look forward to them. Thanks for the reviews guys!