- Text Size +
Nick placed a glass of wine in front of her. She wasn’t even looking at him. How could she? She was so ashamed...yes, ashamed that she wanted him. She had never felt that before...she had never wanted someone so desperately.
Girl, keep your eyes off him. That is not normal to want someone so much she thought.

He watched her every movement, waiting for any reaction from her. It seemed that she was specially trying to ignore him, because she hadn't looked at him even for a moment.

Nick didn’t know what to do or say now. He didn’t want to mess up everything. If only I could ask what’s wrong. Is it only because of the arm? No, there’s something more...he was puzzled. He saw how her hand shook when she put the glass back on the table and then, suddenly, she turned around and was on her way out of the kitchen.

As she passed by, he took her by the hand and said ’’ Why are you going away now?’’
‘’I just have forgotten something upstairs...I got to go...’’ she said, fighting the idea to keep holding his hand for ever.
He looked at her softly and said ‘’Why are you running away again? I need you here now...’’He stroke lightly her cheek and she just couldn’t bear to look longer in his eyes. She knew if she stays she’ll have no power to resist him.

So she just ran. Run out of the kitchen up to the room where her suitcase was unpacked. She was hurrying so much to pack again her suitcase that she wasn’t listening to the sounds around the room.

The next thing she felt that someone was standing behind her. As she knew there was only Nick in the house with her, she felt a light excitement what he would say or do. She knew that it was a little naughty to think that he had come here only because of her, but...the thought made her feel special.

Nick put his hands on her shoulders. Again, the comfortable warm fuzzy feeling overcame her.

‘’Why are you running away from me? What have I done wrong?’’ he said it in a silent whispering tone. The touch from his hands gave her the feeling that the blood in her veins has started to run two times faster.

‘’No, you didn’t do any thing wrong. It’s my fault...’’she felt that he had started to gently stroke her back, and she was so wondering about herself because she enjoyed to have him near.

‘’What’s your fault? You were so perfect all day...’’ he felt that she started to tremble lightly, he didn’t know from what did that come, but his secret hope was that she could at least a little enjoy what he did.

‘’If only you knew how ashamed I am about what I thought?’’ she said lowering her head. He was so curious - what did she think so naughty...or was it something different?

He turned her around because he wanted to know what made her feel that way. She felt his firm, but not aggressive grip around her and so she just gave up on keeping the distance so she put her head on his shoulder.

‘’What did make you feel so?’’
‘’If you only knew...you would really blame me for that...’’she was so close to tears...She was now so close to what she wanted... no, it wasn’t even no more wanting, she was needing him.

‘’Tell me what you were thinking... then it will be easier for you...I promise I won’t blame you for anything...’’
She sighed, took a deep breath and finally decided to tell him what was torturing her all day...

‘’I was thinking about you...’’
‘’And what did you think about me?’’ He felt scared. God, please don’t let her say that it was a mistake to even meet me...’’

‘’You’ll really think that I’m kinky...but I can’t help to get of that thought that...that I want you...
He was trying hard to understand if that what he heard was real or just his imagination, which had made jokes with him. Could that be that she said she wants me?

He started to breath more heavily and she felt how all his muscles tensed up. Finally he said in a horse voice ‘’could you repeat what you said?’’

‘’It’s crazy, but I want you! I don’t know what you think...Now I seem pushy...’’
‘’It’s so funny that we were thinking the same...If only you knew how much I want you...’’
‘’Show me so I’ll see...’’

He didn’t hesitate for long, his lips met hers and the kiss wasn’t as shy and innocent as the day before. It was full of wild passion; their bodies were so close that every move of the other one was perceptible. Their hands were exploring the other’s body, so eager to touch an every inch of it. Nick stopped for a while and asked ‘’should I go on or stop?’’

She didn’t want him to stop. It felt so good, and she wanted to go on, so for the answer, she started to pull up his shirt. This was the answer he desired so he started to take off her top as well. Then he opened the hooks on her bra and threw it away, so he finally got the chance to touch her bare breasts...he started to caress them gently and she got so feverish that she forgot all morality and got more daring.

She slowly glided her hands down against his side and when she finally got to that point what was her intended destination she started to pet his most intimate body parts. First she didn’t know how he would react about his move, but she saw excitement in his eyes about it and his kisses got more intense.

To encourage her to do more with him he swiftly took off his pants. She was impressed by the size of his erected member. She felt that her every touch made him even more excited, so she wanted to tease him. She shamelessly stroke his cock and played with his balls.

It was so hard to breath for him at this moment. He thought that he was lost in a fantasy of his mind, that everything that happens now is just pure imagination...But as he felt her demanding touch and saw the flames of desire in her eyes, he knew that it was for real this time. He striped off her jeans, leaving her only in tiny laced panties.

She stood still for a moment waiting for his next actions. Slowly and teasing he put his hand underneath her last covering cloth and confidently moved his hands between her legs, making her become more and more wet. She was gasping in excitement and he knew that he couldn’t hold himself for longer so he whispered to her

‘’Do you want me to get into you now and here?’’ ‘’Oh yes, do it. I want you now...’’ He pushed her against the doors of the oak wood wardrobe, and got into her. His movements inside were slow and pleasing, his kisses passionate and stunning. Her hands were moving over his back, pulling him closer to her. As he came, his warm semen flooded her. After it they were still standing together, breathing heavily and trying to stop their hearts to beat so madly.

‘’Do you want to come with me to bed? I’ll keep you warm, because you just can’t get cold after this...’’ Nick asked her, still gently kissing her. She nodded agreeing and they got into the warm bed. There she felt so tired that she immediately fell asleep in his arms.

Nick didn’t want to get asleep yet, he just watched her while she was sleeping, so tenderly leaning at him.

Wow, it’s so hard to believe that all what happened today is real. My wish came true. She is so amazing. And I never had such amazing sex as today... Does she really want me or was this just an outburst of sudden desire? I could get really used to it...he thought and feel asleep too, cuddling to her.

Barbara was the first to wake up in the morning. She was amazed that they were sleeping in the same position as when they fell asleep yesterday. She looked at him and had the impression that he’s looking just like a puppy. Girl, be serious! You can’t know what breed of dog he is. It could be dangerous to have him! Some warning thoughts came up in her mind.

So she turned her eyes away from him to avoid impulsive moves towards him. But after a while she felt that she couldn’t stay in the room, either. Every look around it reminded her about what happened last night. Their clothes were still scattered around the floor.

She felt that she had immediately to leave the room. She tried to get out of the bed, but his arms were slung around her so tight that it was difficult for her to leave the bed unnoticed. She heard him muttering while she was trying to leave so to not wake him up, she put a pillow in his arms. She knew that it wasn’t really sweet from her, but what else could she do?

She sneaked up to the wardrobe, sighed when she remembered what they were doing there recently and picked some clothes.

Downstairs, in the kitchen she could finally calm down and feel a lot freer. Free from his charm.

She made a few sandwiches and started to boil some water to make coffee. For her surprise, she had put two cups on the table. She wondered why she’d thought about him even now when she tried to forget.

As Nick woke up, the first thing he noticed was that he was holding a pillow, not Barbara. He was afraid that she might have left without saying a word and felt really guilty.
What if I did something wrong? If I scared her? No...Please let it be so that she’s somewhere around here.

He gathered some of his clothes and got dressed in a few moments. This wasn’t actually the scenario of the morning he had imagined. He had wished that they would still lie in bed, enjoying them selves. He had thought that he had come close enough to her, but now this... Although it was a little thrilling for him to have to find her...

He decided to look in the kitchen for her, but was sure that it wasn’t a quite good try. When he saw her sitting there his heart shattered in excitement. This means she didn’t leave. At least for now... I have a chance.

She heard that he had entered the room. She tried no to look at him, but couldn’t keep herself from looking at him for at least once. Damn, there should be a license for looking so cute. Don’t, don’t look at him anymore!

He sat down at the table directly facing her. He noticed that she was intentionally not looking at him again. As she stood up he thought that she’s going to leave again, but she just placed a cup of coffee and a plate of sandwiches in from of him. She did it without saying a word and later sat down at her original place.

He took the coffee and decided to ask her everything directly, no matter what the result was.