- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took sooo long to update..school leaving exams and university paperwork cope badly with writing...
Hope you like it....
He was really surprised as he felt her warm breath coming closer to his face. As he felt her lips brushing his he woke up from his thoughts. She gave him a quick passionate kiss and kept looking at him. He cupped her face, adoring how beautiful she looked without make up.
‘’I think you need to rest...It was a long day for you...’’
‘’But where should I stay? On the couch?’’
‘’How did you get that idea? You are staying in my bed...’’
She blushed slightly, but he liked her shyness.
‘’As I said...nothing has to happen. I’m already happy that you’re here. And knowing that you’ll stay in one room with me...will make me even happier.’’
She once again looked at him. And with every second she felt that it was right to be here. He is so beautiful...and what was what I dreamed all those nights? To stay with him...yes, I want to do this!
‘’You know, I think I’ll accept your offer. The bed should be more comfortable than the couch. And there’s surely a lot of space to be enough for us both.’’ She said waiting for his reaction. And what’s more-he will be right there.
‘’So let’s go to the bedroom or you’ll get lost here’’ he said, letting her move from his lap. She smiled at him and stood up. He did the same, took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and watched how he searched for something in the wardrobe. She watched his every movement, shamelessly drooling over his back and butt. He looks just so perfect. I could just sit here and watch him move. She enjoyed the view for another while then he suddenly turned around and threw something at her. She was perplexed for a moment but as he looked at the thing she had caught. It was a folded t-shirt.
He grinned at her mischievously. Had she been drooling over me? That would be a good sign. He flipped back to reality. ‘’I though it would be warmer tonight if you would put on the t-shirt...’’ then I wouldn’t have the temptation to touch your bare skin. And I am not allowed to think what’ll be underneath that.
She looked at him with a little guilt in her yes, because she had to keep herself from drooling again. ‘’Thanks...you always think about the tiniest details...but you know you’re so sweet...’’
‘’I know’’ he teased. ‘’you make yourself comfortable in the bed and I gotta jump in the shower for a while...start missing me.’’ He flashed her a wide smile and vanished into the adjacent bathroom.
As she heard the water run in the bathroom she slowly unfolded the shirt and put down her bathrobe at the backrest of a chair. For a second she re-explored the room, sensing the light hint of his cologne in the air. Then she swiftly pulled on the t-shirt he gave her, feeling a bit of really special to him. Calm down, it is JUST a t-shirt...but really everything today was...just so special... She slid under the covers and felt so free and relaxed that she soon drifted off to half sleep.

Nick had finished showering and noticed the piles of his and Barbara’s clothes in the corner. Guess it would be a good idea to give them to the laundry service here...and if her clothes are in the laundry she won’t have the chance to sneak out in the morning and leave me confused and all alone . He was so excited by his
reasonable plan that he forced back the need to whistle, instead of whistling he left the bathroom using the door to the living room. He called the service line and soon a hotel employee gathered the laundry bag. If she wants to leave tomorrow she’ll have to know where her clothes are gone...and this means she’ll have to ask me. He was so afraid of the feeling of loss if she wouldn’t be there the next morning. He knew he would feel left all alone what was a rare feeling for Nick, because he had usually been very happy to see mo trace of the ‘’bed-bunny’’ he have had last night. Barbara wasn’t a ‘’bed-bunny’’, she was something special. So now he was happy that he had a valid reason for keeping her longer with him.

He silently sneaked into the bedroom and stood there by the door, trying to memorize everything of the feeling of having her here. This is what I dreamed about those last nights...of simply having her here. He cautiously got under the covers trying not to wake her. He was fighting with the need to wrap his arms around her and feel her near, but he knew that every move with her has to be done careful.
‘’Nicky...’’ he heard an almost inaudible whisper.
He moved on his side and looked at her.
‘’What do you want dear?’’ he asked softly, concentrating his gaze on her. Please, don’t tell me to leave for the couch. Want to be in one room with you...
‘’I feel a little cold...’’ she said, smiling shyly.
‘’I’ll get you an extra blanket...’’ he was about to stand up, but her hand on his arm stopped him.
‘’No, I don’t need that...maybe I could just snuggle closer to you?’’ he asked that so swiftly so it felt easier for her.
‘’You even don’t have to ask...come here...’’he opened arms and tried to encourage her to move closer.
She moved closer, letting her head rest on his shoulder. ‘’But if you feel like I’m just being a burden to you now, I will move away...’’
‘’A burden? You’re joking! I want to hold you in my arms...if you allow me...’’
He wrapped his arms around her back and felt that she relaxed.
‘’I feel so tired...’’she mumbled, burying her head in his chest.
‘’Then sleep, baby...I’ll keep you warm...’’
The feeling of his body against her and the light mingling of his cologne made where relax completely. This is where I dreamed to be the last nights...in his arms...and it feels better than I expected. And I feel like I belong here...
Nick felt that her breathing evened out and that she was sound asleep. For a little while watched her sleep, realizing that right now his wish of having her beside her had come true. Even if it was for this night, it was worth it.

Barbara woke up, wondering where she was. Sleepily, she looked around and found that Nick was embracing her tightly. It felt so good that she wished that this would be real. I can only wish that...In realty I’ll find myself hugging the plush bunny and dreaming...but as this dream is so wonderful...I could just do something...
She gently traced the tattoos in his upper arms, sliding her fingers over his well toned biceps. She saw that a small smile spread across his face. This is a fantastic dream...and as far as it’s a dream...I can live the dream...
She moved her hand up a bit and run her fingertips along his jaw line, then placing a kiss on his cheek. She felt his warm skin against her lips and realized that this wasn’t a dream...it was real. And she felt the need to be as close as possible to him growing in her so...she wanted to run away once again.
Slowly she moved his arms back from her and got out of the bed.
Nick loved the special attention she gave him and didn’t want this to end. The shy caresses were what he wanted- the feeling that she wants him. As the caressing stopped, he hoped that it will continue after a while, but it didn’t.
Unwillingly he opened his eyes and saw her slowly stripping down the t-shirt. Her movements were teasing him though he knew she wasn’t even aware he’s watching her. His eyes wandered along her curves, reminding him how much he wanted her. He tried to turn off his dirty thoughts, but he just couldn’t. I just can’t get it why she thinks she’s ugly. She looks just perfect to me. And I know I’d let her do just anything with me...
He just sat in the bed motionlessly, watching her swaying her hips as she headed to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she looked around and realized that the stack of her clothes which she had left there last night was gone. She looked around for a few more times, but it was clear that she wouldn’t find anything. Was I so wasted yesterday that I don’t know where I left my clothes? I think no...Though I better ask Nick. The thought of Nick made her smile, but she knew that the time spent with him will be a sweet memory for her. She tiptoed back to the bedroom to get her robe.
‘’Good morning beautiful! You just look so fabulous!’’
Barbara froze and looked over to the bed where she saw Nick smiling lucidly at her.
‘’I’m sure that you know where my clothes are gone...’’ she looked at him waiting for his answer.
‘’what will I get if I tell you?’’ he made the puppy look. She just couldn’t resist him. ‘’You can have a wish...and I start to feel cold...so...I’ll get my robe.’’
‘’You better come back under the covers...this way it would be easier for you to make my wish come true...’’ he said in raspy voice and she just couldn’t refuse his offer.
In the moment she was under the covers she felt herself literally being carried away. The reason for this was that Nick didn’t want to hesitate for a single moment and just pulled her closer to him so that she was on him.
‘’Nick, what are you...’’ but she couldn’t finish the sentence, because he silenced her by a deep, passionate kiss. To his surprise, she didn’t try to break the kiss, she deepened it. As she finally broke the kiss he could see desire filling her eyes. Breathing heavily she buried her head in his chest. Oh god, how much do I want him now...
‘’And now it’s time for my wish...’’ he said while he was gently rubbing her back.
‘’Wasn’t the kiss what you wished for?’’
‘’Umm...this was a little extra...but actually...I wish you wanted to be with me...’’
‘’I...I just don’t know if...’’
‘’I’m good enough for you? I know I’m maybe not as smart or rich as Keanu, but...I could try to suit all your needs...’’
‘’Why are you bringing Keanu into the picture? It couldn’t be jealousy? No it couldn’t...’’
‘’Actually, I am jealous! In no time he will start to make moves to seduce you and...I would want to be with you.’’
‘’Why? There are more perfect girls than me who would do everything to be near you even for a moment.’’
‘’Why do you always think so? I don’t want those bed bunnies...I want you...my beautiful, perfect girl...’’
‘’Nicky, that’s such a sweet lie...but it sounds so wonderful...’’ she kissed his neck, only lightly touching the sensitive skin. He moaned silently, enjoying every second moment.
‘’But that’s true...no one ever made me feel so good. I feel so desired...I don’t know what spell have you put on me, but I just want to spend as much time as possible with you...and it’s always so fun...you even saved me from a teenybopper attack...’’
‘’But I bet the teenybopper attack wouldn’t have been bad for you...you would’ve gotten at least a few confessions of endless love and a few proposals...’’ she laughed as she looked at him. He set back a strand of her blonde hair and cupped her face. Would there ever be a moment when she’d say ‘’I love you’’ to me? How would that feel to me?Then she would feel so much freer with me...but what am I thinking about...