- Text Size +
‘’Don’t you think that sometimes fairy tales do come true? If it’s possible to become so successful in a short time....why don’t you think that it’s possible to meet someone special?’’
‘’Well, it’s possible to make it in business...you can predict the demand, the changes in fashion....but I could never predict that I’d meet you, for example...’’
‘’ You see, life’s so unpredictable....but sometimes you can’t predict the good things...I really enjoy the conversation with you...’’
‘’Me too...You seem so....’’
‘’How do I seem to you?’’
‘’If I can say it honestly...’’What will she say? I hope I haven’t bored her...please don’t ask me to leave. He was totally worried about it.
‘’You seem so cute...I don’t know if I can say that...but I mean it’’
He felt very victorious. So she thinks I’m cute. That’s a huge plus for me.
‘’Then I’ll allow myself to say something to you. You’re cute, too. Breathtaking cute...
He said it so sincere...I just wanted to believe him. How long ago did I hear something like this? I don’t remember...she thought.
‘’Oh, you’re getting really daring. But I like your style. No one ever dares to tell me something like that.’’
‘’But I think it’s not even necessary to dare when you tell someone the truth. The only question is if the person can handle it...’’
‘’I...don’t know what to so say...’’ She was really confused. He said it so sure. Does it mean that it was really what he thought?
‘’The confusion in your face makes you even sweeter...and so I’ve never seen someone that sweet before...’’
‘’Do you really mean it what you say?’’
‘’I swear, I honestly mean it. May sound cheesy, but I just can’t stop myself to tell you that.’’
‘’And you tell it every girl you meet...’’
‘’No...I said that I’m really shy. But with you...I’m going to take the risk to sound cheesy or foolish...’’ he looked so innocently at her. I confess I could look endlessly at his beautiful blue eyes.
‘’Most boys try to impress me. But you just keep on being so...So yourself?
‘’Well, I don’t know if you’re really easy to impress. I just try to show you what kind of person I am.’’
‘’Why?’’
‘’Because I think that’s important. Everyone’s only looking on what I’ve done or how I look but no one cares what I think...’’
‘’I can relate to it. Everyone wants to go out with that ‘’rich chick’’...and these dates were so superficial...’’
‘’In my case it’s always the ‘’backstreet boy’’ they want...but I’m really tired of screaming girls in mini skirts whose wish is to strip me promptly...
He saw that they had almost finished eating, so he called the waiter, gave him something and the waiter vanished.
‘’Don’t tell me you paid for this! I could’ve done it...’’
He signed the bill the waiter gave him. She was totally confused. Once again. This reminded herof a date...but from herprevious dates there was a huge difference. She was always expected to pay.

He smiled and said
‘’I think it’s my duty to do so. Don’t look at me so. But as you know, life doesn’t give anything for granted...I have a little question for you...’’
She didn’t know what to answer him. But he said it so nice that she decided to wait to get to hear his question.
‘’Would you go for a walk with me? I know it’s already dusk, but...’’
She was thinking really hard. What if I agree? What if I don’t? He’s so sweet. When was the last time I’ve gone out with someone I really like? At least he’s not going to strip my credit card...but....What thoughts are coming to my mind? Well, he’s not only cute...he’s definitely hot...
‘’I think that I could be so brave and go with you...’’
‘’You know, I’m not biting...’’
‘’But sometimes the sweetest puppy can grow up and become a dangerous watchdog...’’
‘’I think that I’m a big dog with a puppy’s heart...’’
‘’Then I’m pretty sure that it’s a good idea to go with you...’’

He looked at her so sweetly that it was very hard to resist the temptation to hug him. What’s wrong with me? I thought that I had lost all illusions about relationships and then...I meet him...Maybe I should simply run away even before anything more or less serious has started? He wasn’t fitting into the type she usually chose for being her boyfriend. They were usually aspiring actors or models or whatever, who wanted to get some attention in the spotlight with her. But Nick...he was so different. He doesn’t need her money or publicity. He has it all. But will all that make it harder for her?

‘’Don’t tell me you’re already regretting that you agreed to come with me.’’
‘’No...I was just thinking...’’
‘’You were thinking how intrusive and insistent I am?’’
‘’God no. I just thought where we could go...’’
That’s good, he thought. It’s the first step to her trust in me. Now I have to show her that I could be the best for her. I had never met someone like her. She’s so perfect...The picture couldn’t show how wonderful she is. If I don’t try to get her, I’m a complete idiot. At this moment when she is looking at me so nice it’s so hard to keep myself away from the idea to hug her. But with a huge effort he could hold himself.
‘’Well, I thought that the London Eye could be interesting...’’
‘’That’s pretty far from here. Should I call my chauffeur?
‘’I thought it’s not that far. Is it possible to walk to it?’’
‘’Sure, but it will take some time. Or you don’t like long walks?’’
‘’Oh, I think that I’m fit enough.’’
‘’But it might take more than 45 minutes.’’
‘’That’s really nothing.’’
‘’As you wish.’’
After a while Nick thought that the walk is really endless. She saw that he was getting tired.
‘’Tell me, honestly-are you tired?’’
‘’Yeah. I couldn’t imagine that long distance walks are so tiring...’’
‘’Then I’ll call my...’’
‘’Pease don’t. Why couldn’t we do it like normal people? They usually don’t have personnel...’’
‘’Then there’s one good choice. The underground station one is just in front of us.’’
‘’So let’s use it...’’

Actually, she hadn’t used this method of transport for a while but it seemed that nothing had changed. While she got the tickets he was standing beside me. When she was taking the tickets she heard that two girls, which were standing a little apart from them had drawn all their attention to him and were whispering to each other ‘’I think it’s the backstreet boy!’’ ‘’ No, it can’t be. There is no reason he could be here.’’ ‘’But I’m sure it’s him!’’ She felt that it was close to get into a bunch of screaming fans, so she reacted fast. She came closer to him, laid her hands on his shoulders put her face closer to his and said ’’I’m only doing this because I want to protect you from an unexpected fan attack. So...’’

She kissed him. First she felt that he was very surprised, but then he answered the kiss really avidly. He pulled her nearer and she had to admit that he was kissing very well. She heard that the girls talked again. ‘’You see, it’s not your adored Carter. Why do think it’s him every time you see a blonde guy?’’ ‘’But I was so sure!’’ ‘’I think you’ve got hallucinations from all that pictures of him in your room.’’ ‘’But he’s so adorable.’’ ‘’But he’s not hanging around in the Bond Street tube station.’’

She knew that she had to release him, but if Ishe could’ve decided what to do, Ishe had kept on kissing him. As she let him go, he looked a little sad.
‘’So this is the way you rescued me?’’
‘’Well, yes...I just couldn’t find another way. Or did you want to meet the fans?’’
‘’I’m on vacation... And your plan was very effective...I liked it...’’He tried to look at her innocently, but she fathomed that he would loved to continue the kissing.
‘’What should I do when someone’s paying to much attention to me in the carriage?’’
‘’Does it include me?’’
‘’You can pay even more attention to me. That’s the only attention I want. ‘’
‘’You’re so charming... And here’s our train.’’