- Text Size +
But the fuzzy feeling in didn’t hold for long. Sure, his charm is strong, but I can’t give in...What if he’s another one who wants to use me for his publicity purposes? I have had enough of this.

She turned her eyes away from him because she knew that his look had a magic effect on her.

But when I turn my eyes away does it mean that the magic is lost or do I only keep myself away from it? Am I doing the right thing now? Or am I just too afraid, for once in my life, to let my feelings lead the way, not my head? It just can’t be serious with him...But when was it serious? Maybe I’m just scared that I could fall in love? My other relationships weren’t real love...I don’t know what they were, but...I never felt back then like today...But tomorrow I’ll maybe feel different? But what if...what if he’s sent to me by destiny?
She just looked out of the window...what else was better to do now? And so she could have a good reason not to look at him.

Nick couldn’t stop looking at her. Oh, how would he want to put his arms around her shoulders, see affection to him in her eyes? But how could he even dream about it? They’re back in real life. She is in her element, where she is afraid to show her true feelings. She seemed so free when we were doing everything like normal people. The traveling by underground...when we were pretending to be a couple. But that feeling seemed so real...I’ve played in some TV shows and I can separate the expressions when someone tries to act something...this shy affection wasn’t acted...her kiss in the station...she hadn’t done it if she didn’t want to...it is possible that she felt a passionate attraction at this moment...and in the Ferris wheel... she probably run impulsively to me...maybe because she wanted that I protect her? At the moment when I kissed her I felt that she wanted it... that she wanted me... But now she thinks that I’m another bloated jerk who tries to impress her but has no real feelings? Nick’s thoughts were interrupted when the car stopped at a house in Notting Hill.

She swiftly opened the door and rushed out, without even looking at him. First he was perplexed, but followed her. She had almost opened the door, but she turned as she heard steps behind her.

‘’Wait! You even didn’t say goodbye.’’
‘’I thought the evening was over...’’
‘’Did I say so? What did you do wrong that you run away from me?’’
‘’You did nothing wrong...I’m just so used to that when I’m not needed anymore I leave...’’
‘’I didn’t want you to leave. I had to ask you about tomorrow...’’
‘’You’ve changed your plans, I suppose? It’s alright...’’
She looked a little sad; yet so adorable...he felt the irresistible desire to kiss her, with all his passion...to feel her again, but he knew that it was not right to do so at this moment...he reached out his hand and replaced a strand of her hair which had fallen on her face and then stroke her cheek.

She smiled lightly and this little expression almost melt his heart.

‘’No, I just wanted to make sure that you want to go out with me tomorrow... if you don’t want to...I’m not pushing...but I confess I would be really happy when you would want to see me tomorrow...’’
‘’Should I make any arrangements? Book something or...’’
‘’The only arrangement you should make is to go with me somewhere...’’
‘’That’s so simple... I’m so used to organize everything... everything could get out of control...’’
‘’But this time, let me surprise you...I’ll make you forget all worries and simply enjoy life...’’
‘’This sounds promising...too good to be true...’’
‘’Just believe...life can bring you a lot of good things, too! I had never thought that I’d meet you...the girl from the magazine...and I’m feeling like in a dream...so can I call you tomorrow?’’
‘’Sure, you can...See you...’’

She turned around and went into the house...the door closed after her and he felt somehow left all alone. He headed back to the shining Rolls Royce and ordered to drive back to the hotel.

Barbara heard her steps on the white marble floor. Then she realized how empty this house is... there was no one... no one cared for her...maybe this was the side effect of success...that the price for it is loneliness and emptiness?

Her phone squeaked and this meant it needed to be charged. Huh, she thought, at least the phone needs me...

Then, with no reason she chose the option to see the photos they had taken together at the station. A till now unknown feeling overcame her...she had started to miss Nick...
Oh my God, how adorable does he look! And we both together... I never looked like that when I was with someone...I have never looked so untroubled...maybe he has such an effect on me?

A shiver overcame her when she thought about the moments when he was so close...maybe these moments weren’t at all according to the rules of decency, but they felt so well that who does mind decency...suddenly she realized a hard acceptable truth...I want him!



Nick was walking around his suite and trying to figure out what to do tomorrow. Where to go with her...This place should be very special. Then he remembered that he had read some prospects about Sherwood Forest, the home of mythical Robin Hood. Maybe this place could be where he could get closer to her? He felt that this would be a good decision...