- Text Size +
Barbara was sitting in the living room and drinking some tea. Nick came in, having a radiant smile on his face

‘’We’re finally alone.’’
‘’Does it mean there are no other guests?’’
‘’Well, this guest house has only 6 guest rooms, so I booked the whole house...’’
‘’So we’ll have a quiet evening...Isn’t it dangerous for me being alone in a house with a boy?’ she smiled.
‘’Do I look dangerous to you?’’ He had that unbeatable puppy look on his face again and her heart did almost melt...

‘’No, you’re not dangerous...’’ she knew that she in fact thought that it was really dangerous for her being in one house with him...but it was also very tempting...

‘’What do you want to do now?’’
To keep looking on you and think how hot you are, it was her first thought, but she concentrated and said ‘’I think I’ll take a shower...’’
‘’Me, too...’’ he said, fighting the thought they could do it together.

Nick was in the shower and these thoughts didn’t stop to haunt his mind. He imagined that right now she could be in the shower with him.... how her hands would glide over his body... how he could touch her...he felt that he got too excited so let a jet stream of icy cold water down on him. It helped for a while.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and went to the bedroom. He discovered that the owners of the house had presumed that they are a couple so Barbara’s clothes were as well in the wardrobe.
After a while the door opened and Barbara came in. First she didn’t notice him but as she did, she got totally confused.

‘’I’m sorry, I thought this was my room’’ her sight caught his well-trained body. She just couldn’t let her eyes off of his muscled torso. Oh, how did she want to wipe away the water drops which were slowly running down!

‘’You don’t have to be sorry. We were accidentally put together here...they presumed that we’re a couple’’ he said, lowering his eyes to the spilt of her bathrobe which revealed her long legs.

‘’I just take my clothes and I’m off’’ she said, turning her eyes from him. She hoped that she didn’t blush.

He saw that she had slightly blushed as well as she had watched him. That increased his excitement. How did he want to undress her and see what’s underneath...but as she didn’t show any signs of coming closer, he controlled himself and tried to concentrate, what was very hard seeing the object of his desire.

‘’I can leave the room...’’
‘’No, first to come first to serve, this is, you can stay...I just take the things I need...Meet you downstairs...’’

And she rushed out of the room with some clothes in her hands. From some aspect he was glad she was away, because she didn’t see how excited he got. He was wondering about himself. It usually did take more to turn him on.

If only he had known that she would have wanted to come closer! But she was so afraid...

Barbara was looking out of the window of the living room when she felt that he was standing behind her. The air felt so thick for her that it was hard for her to breathe. She felt that she has to run away to not feel him so near.

‘’I...I have to go and turn the lights off in the stable... Remember, the hostess said it would be really nice to turn out the lights in the stable, because the horses are used to sleep in darkness...’’
‘’Well...’’ he said it kind of sad ‘’in the meantime I’ll make some sandwiches and tea, if it’s right...’’ He felt that she was afraid of something, so he let her go for that moment. He saw how she turned the corner and headed to the stable. Trying to figure out the reasons why she wanted to escape he went to the kitchen.

Barbara went into the stable and admitted to herself that she had searched for an excuse to not follow her feelings...Do I only imagine that he wants me, too? He’s so different from the others... Why do I get all fuzzy when he touches me? What if these feelings are unshared? What If he thinks about me as only a friend? But why did he say today was a date? Maybe he just forgot to use the word ‘’appointment’’?

A dapple-grey horse put his muzzle on her shoulder. She smiled and stroked the head of the horse.
‘’So, horsy, do you think he likes me?’’ The horse neighed approvingly, but Barbara turned away. I’m so desperate that I have to talk to horses? What can this animal know?
She went quickly out of the stable, turned the lights out and slowly walked back to the manor.

The path hadn’t any light, but she didn’t care. All she was thinking about was if it had any sense to see him now. Suddenly she stumbled over a stone and fell. This time there wasn’t Nick who wouldn’t let her fall. She felt that her right elbow hurt. All she could see in the darkness was that her cardigan was torn and it had some blood stains on.

As she came back in the house she could more clearly examine her injury. She was really angry that she was so clumsy. I can’t show him what happened. I’ll just go and take the first aid kit. I don’t want that he thinks that I’m too helpless.

Barbara came into the kitchen and saw that he was not looking at her so she hoped to take the first aid kit and disappear. But as she had almost taken the kit he turned around and saw that her arm was injured.

‘’Why are you trying to hide something from me?’’
She hid the arm behind her back, blushed because she was caught in the act of lying like a kid and said ‘’There’s really nothing...’’
‘’Than show me this ‘’nothing’’...’’
‘’You don’t have to worry about me... I’ll be alright...’’
She showed him her injured arm. He was so sorry for her.
‘’I should have gone with you to that stable. I feel so guilty now...’’
‘’You’re not guilty...I just tripped over a rock...I just needed to be more careful when walking in the dark.’’
‘’But we have to do something about this...’’

He slowly started to take off her cardigan. As the cardigan was taken off, a low back halter neck top was revealed. Nick was so fascinated by beauty that he couldn’t keep himself from touching her back. She had never expected that she would like so much the way he touches her. Usually she didn’t like it when someone touched her, but this time she wanted to ask for more, but she was too afraid to do so. He felt a little tingle running down her skin, but as he didn’t know by what it was caused, he let his hands of her.

‘’We need to clean the wound’’ he said in a velvety voice. She didn’t object...right now she was ready to do anything he’d said. The moments while they were standing by the sink and he was washing away the soil from her wound felt like a torture for her. No, not because of the pain...The light pain coming from the wound couldn’t overshadow her desire to turn around and kiss him. A little relief was when this procedure had finished, but there was another one to follow...

‘’Now we only have to disinfect the wound and put a plaster on it...then your torture will be over’’ he said with a radiant smile. He was a little sad that then there will be no valid reason to touch her, but at least his balm was that he had the chance now.
As the medical procedures were finished, Barbara felt that the temptation has reduced, but not vanished.

‘’I know you feel a little scared...the shock is still visible in your eyes... I think a glass of wine would be helpful...’’
She nodded assent because how could she say that she was so scared of that the desire to be with him more than friendly.