- Text Size +
Alana woke up the next morning with the sun shining through her window. She stretched her body and got up to make some coffee. She shut the bedroom door behind her quietly so that she wouldn’t wake Nick. He looks so worn out.

It was 8:30 in the morning. Alana made some coffee and went outside for some morning fresh air. The sky threatened rain, with dark clouds moving in. The wind began to pick up to a light breeze. Her long hair blew against the wind as she paused at the sliding glass door. She went back inside and made herself a cup of coffee. She turned on the television and sat down on the couch in the living, watching the morning news.

“And in entertainment news, will Nick Carter be charged with assault to Paris Hilton?” the anchor asked.

Alana turned off the television. She knew that is was going to be a long day. Oh, don't I know it. She switched her phone so that the answering machine would pick up on the first ring. Then she turned off Nick’s cell phone that was sitting on the kitchen counter.

Alana looked at the clock in the kitchen just as she was finishing up the dishes. It was 1:30 in the afternoon and Nick was still sleeping. She really didn’t want to wake him up, but she knew that he needed a few clothes and personal items. Alana dried her hands on a dish towel and went to wake him up.

She had taken a shower earlier and dressed in light blue linen Capri pants, a white short-sleeved blouse with blue stripes and brown flat sandals. She left her hair down around her shoulders; keeping her make-up simple.

She went into her bedroom and saw Nick sprawled out in the middle of her bed. Sitting on the edge, she ran her fingers through his blonde hair. He stirred a little and sighed heavily. I shouldn't have done this, she thought but I couldn't resist...he's just a friend..but...

“Nick,” Alana said, rubbing his bare chest and stomach “wake up.”


He moaned against her touch and grunted in pleasure. Alana, remember, he's JUST a friend! But why has he to be so god damn sexy?Has he always been like this?, She smiled and pinched one of his nipples, hard.

“OWWW!” he yelped.

He opened his eyes and squinted, seeing Alana perched near his face.

“Morning Sunshine,” she greeted.

Nick yawned and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to him. He closed eyes again and just held her. She wanted to savor the moment; she just wanted to lie in his arms.

“I’m going to run some errands,” she said with her lips to his ear, touching his ear sending tingles down his body. “Do you want to come with me?”

He snuggled up to her, putting his face in the crook of her shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled her close. He inhaled deeply, smelling her hair, relaxing him completely.

“Nick,” she started to say.

“Shhh…,” he muttered, pressing his lips to her temple, then her ear.

She felt tingles down her body. His lips were still caressing her ear, she gave into the pleasure. He touched his lips with her for a single moment.

“Nick,” she said, pulling away “what are you doing?”

He looked at her “I don’t know,” he answered. But do I like it?

Alana got out of her bed and straightened her clothes. I never thought we could be like this...god, why do you have to toture me? I want him so badly, but he's just my friend, my best friend...can this ever end good? I don't want to lose him...I wanna feel himShe shrugged as she confessed that to herself

“I’ll be back in a couple of hours,” she said. If I can hold out that long...
~**********~